It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge is revealing a little bit more info, on the lead up to the release of his documentary!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Pathetic

don't own your ACTUAL posts, no skin off mine or anyone elses nose here.

It's not my job to interpret childish color coded posts and words, I replied and quoted you. you deal with people not being able to understand what you actually mean to what you typed regarding Springer vetting TDL.

edit on 24-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for your reply, but nowhere had I seen you say you vetted Tom and sanctioned him and I have been part of all the TDL threads ( I think) , and you still haven't from what I can see.

What you said about him, is what I think I summed up you thought about him being a stand up guy. But that doesn't equate to us accepting boxian saying "Springer vetted him so we should all be ok with it" even though I have the highest respect for you as you know.

Hope you see my point was to defend you when someone else what putting words in your mouth, perhaps in a way I was doing the same thing

edit on 24-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I respect your position and your POV however, you treat Tom with kid gloves, truly. Yet, every form of disclosure offered is leaps and bounds contrary to what great researchers have concluded and solely in-line with the known disinfo offered by the establishment.

Personally I don't understand it. It's like we are being asked to go back 50 years of research an re-believe the crap we were fed. Everything he has shared is BS and you know it but excuse it as a way to bring new people in? Weird.

It only seems to reinforce a single truth IMO. Apparently God is real and so is his evil counterpart doing all he can to sway the stupid masses in believing in anything ungodly. Why else does this discussion always lead towards other planets when not a single scrap of evidence exists to even entertain that theory. Yet rarely is there a true discussion on the merits of them being here since time immemorial and hell bent on manipulating us?

edit on 24-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

THANKS TONS, MARK,

OK . . . I guess my notions of "vetting" are different as I've used them on this thread than the definitions others seem to be using.

I did NOT mean that you verified anything he said or claimed.

I DID MEAN that you verified that he was more or less who he said he was.

And, that you had reason to believe he was not your routine charlatan or hoaxer because you HAD talked to George Knapp as well as others verifying that Tom was more or less who he held himself out to be.

THAT was all I meant by "vetted."

Actually, I don't think ANY word is safely used on ATS. There will ALWAYS be nit-picking rabidly contrarian naysayers who will operate with a different dictionary and who are ready to slit one's throat for daring to use a different meaning than they do.

Such folks seem to get their only exercise by jumping to conclusions and not very well founded ones, at that.

Thanks for speaking up on these issues. I think my perspective has an extensive amount of overlap with yours.

Cheers,

edit on 24/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

THOSE WERE MY ACTUAL POSTS.

The only thing different was my color emphases just above.

DO YOU WANT THE PAGE NUMBERS?

Off the top of my head, I think those posts were from pages 2 & 3

Your assertions are cheeky, off the wall and unnecessarily hostile. Sheesh.

edit on 24/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

verifying that Tom was more or less who he held himself out to be.

THAT was all I meant by "vetted."

If that isn't backpedaling I really don't know what is.

Next time, type what you mean, not what you think we should think you mean, that is in fact completely different to what you wrote.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Are you saying I did NOT quote you?
Did I change your posts?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Evidently you are deliberately ignoring

MY MOST RELEVANT POSTS on that issue.

Then you are screeching about things you ASSUMED I MEANT

which I did not say or mean.

THAT you do have responsibility for, whether you own it, or not.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I typed what I meant.

That you CHOSE to ignore those earlier posts

IS YOUR ABSURDITY, not mine.

Enough. I have no desire to try and teach you to sing.

Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's like we are being asked to go back 50 years of research

Yes so far there isn't much to support thatTDL will take us beyond the point we have come to ourselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That's an interesting point. He may end up verifying things from some folks research here. Most people don't know much about the topic at all.

He has a total of six books to come out, some fiction and some non fiction and at least one documentary.

I'm frankly very curious!! *chews pencil waiting for the first non fiction book and doc* (Get on with it man!!)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

It's like we are being asked to go back 50 years of research

Yes so far there isn't much to support thatTDL will take us beyond the point we have come to ourselves.

As far as I'm concerned, from reading his first book it was a soft disclosure on the insane hardware our government (the U.S.) as well as China and Russia, have that enable them to do things aeronautically that we mere useless eaters can only imagine.

I truly believe we have vehicles capable of both atmospheric and interstellar travel in one machine. I believe they have technology capable of tricking us into believing aliens are real.

That in itself is worthy of its own discussion whereas the genuine unexplainable phenomenon that has haunted us since the first written word is another altogether. Somewhere between those two discussions will truth finally emerge.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I'm frankly very curious!! *chews pencil waiting for the first non fiction book and doc* (Get on with it man!!)

Yes we know. You're like his puppy wagging your tail with his morning paper in your mouth.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I truly believe we have vehicles capable of both atmospheric and interstellar travel in one machine.

I tend to agree with this, hence the end of the shuttle program.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I truly believe we have vehicles capable of both atmospheric and interstellar travel in one machine.

I tend to agree with this, hence the end of the shuttle program.

Bingo

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I thought the book was OK.
It's meant as a light intro to the mainstream, and unfortunately that is what makes my spider senses tingle that the whole truth is not coming out but a controlled version.

I would prefer to wait with baited breath for any works by our own Isaac Koi (legend) or something new by Jacques Vallee.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I think there is a space program that mainstream NASA has no idea about, but that of course I base on no evidence other than my gut and watching stargate tv series

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Yes we know. You're like his puppy wagging your tail with his morning paper in your mouth.

And I'm a-DOR-able!!

ETA: No need to be rude.
edit on 24-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My problem is Delonge's large sweeping audience. He can reach out and touch 5-10 million people with this entire endeavor (books,movies, social media etc.).

Now when he came here to ATS and did the AMA, he was spouting pure insanity. I mean, straight jacket , white van, straight to the happy home, insanity. What are the odds that his books, movies etc will be ant different than his theories here at ATS?

Now if Delonge proves all that he said here true, fact based evidence, knock it out of the park. Then all 7.5 billion human beings , at that time, should all stop what they are doing , turn toward Delonge , and listen.

But as a betting man , I bet he cannot prove any of it ( just my opinion).

Again the problem though is that he has reached out to , as Springer stated , new people, millions of new people, and then it's all proven to be a HOAX and the world goes back to looking at UFO/ET theory as a bunch of guys with tin foil hats in their Moms basement playing D And D. And Delonge goes back to his 60 million and popular rock band.

Sucks to be us in this senario

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

It wasnt meant to be rude. Just acknowledging your blind defense to it. He hasn't given anyone anything yet and likely won't. If he does I'd certainly acknowledge it but he hasn't earned my respect. Nor do I think he cares, I'm no one special. I just share my observations and learn what I can through an endless cesspool of garbage. TDL appears to be adding to that cesspool from where I stand.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join