It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge is revealing a little bit more info, on the lead up to the release of his documentary!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
My problem is Delonge's large sweeping audience. He can reach out and touch 5-10 million people with this entire endeavor (books,movies, social media etc.).

Now when he came here to ATS and did the AMA, he was spouting pure insanity. I mean, straight jacket , white van, straight to the happy home, insanity. What are the odds that his books, movies etc will be ant different than his theories here at ATS?

Now if Delonge proves all that he said here true, fact based evidence, knock it out of the park. Then all 7.5 billion human beings , at that time, should all stop what they are doing , turn toward Delonge , and listen.

But as a betting man , I bet he cannot prove any of it ( just my opinion).

Again the problem though is that he has reached out to , as Springer stated , new people, millions of new people, and then it's all proven to be a HOAX and the world goes back to looking at UFO/ET theory as a bunch of guys with tin foil hats in their Moms basement playing D And D. And Delonge goes back to his 60 million and popular rock band.

Sucks to be us in this senario

Sounds like you just described the perfect disinfo campaign.

And all of us are the Bennowictz's.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I vacillate between excitement, frustration and disappointment. I am not "blindly" accepting him nor am I a "fangirl." I don't listen to Blink and had no idea who he was until he came up on the ATS boards through some initial thread earlier this year.

I am not waiting with baited breath nor am I holding my breath for "The Truth." I'm just curious. If he's talking to people who are in the know, then I want to know what they've told him. Then I will analyze it. I won't condemn him before I see the info, though.

*shrug*

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hey I'm with you there. It's not like I'm not lurking the threads either.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks for the video mate.
George Knapp ..."Delonge want's his company to be the Disney of UFOs"

Judging by the output so far it's more Disney than Disclosure.

Well, that's the bit that is bothersome, because Knapp also talks about the "Deep throat type of advisors that Delonge is in contact with"
Thing is Knapp must know just a tad more than is given in the video, while it is clear that Delonge is making multi-media approaches to the whole subject deliberately, and you can't hide that. So, there are two or more ways at looking at George's remarks about Disney. First Disney output is pretty full of subliminals, Delonge could be using a similar tact to acclimatize people to something he considers real, that is either way beyond the popular realm of 'alien' in comicuts, or even something much closer to home, but still different...like Spock for instance, or anything else in between.
Second, the Disney concept may just be straightforward story telling without any hidden messages or bull that Disney seemed to have found necessary, but carries a message in itself.
Apart from that, George could just be going along with it all for ultimately, his own advantage which really doesn't gel with his past presentations like Bob Lazar, where he pretty much went out on a limb for, and was able to prove at least, that Lazar did have some provenance at Los Alamos for starters.
The key is really George himself, and only recently did he also find someone, a physicist, who has said that he knew that Lazar did work at Los Alamos.
edit on 24-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I do see your point, and I agree with everything you said. I also hold you in the highest regard and respect Zazz, you know that as well, you've broken bread with one of my partners.

BUT...

This is a unique situation to me at least. Never before has anyone that I know of (I certainly don't know everyone obviously) with the cash on hand and is willing to spend it to cover the huge expense such an undertaking involves (travel costs alone will far exceed any revenue he makes off the odd book or album download), public following, and IMHO, genuine desire to do good, EVER been invited into the star chamber(s) of the most powerful Military Industrial Complex on the planet to discuss this phenomena.

All the rest aside, THAT is what intrigues me about this, for now...

If I end up looking the fool for it, well it won't be the first time. :-)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Nobody is asking anything of you, or me. Ignore it. Wait and see what, if anything comes from it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

Again the problem though is that he has reached out to , as Springer stated , new people, millions of new people, and then it's all proven to be a HOAX and the world goes back to looking at UFO/ET theory as a bunch of guys with tin foil hats in their Moms basement playing D And D. And Delonge goes back to his 60 million and popular rock band.

The thing is, I agree with Springer that Delonge himself genuinely believes everything he is 'selling/being sold', so -

- given the possibility of what you say above, there is still some sort of conspiracy worth keeping eyes on here, because really, there just isn't any need for 'more' dis-info on this topic...
...especially not several years (five more books) worth of same ol', same ol' dis-info.

I mean, what's the agenda behind increasing the number of 'believers', getting people all 'hot and bothered', and then letting it all revert back to the 'nothing to see here' 'status quo'?

The government people talking to Delonge are not going to be stringing him along just for the fun of it, and they're not wasting their time so that he can make a mint on a UFO 'franchise' -

- so it would have to be one of two things:

1. Genuine disclosure of some sort (doubtful, but can't rule it out yet)

2. Something 'beyond' dis-info, the term 'a long game' keeps coming to mind...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

GRRRRRR

I do not believe I said:

"Springer vetted him so we should all [inaccurate blanket statement] be ok [inaccurate blanket statement] with it"

Zazz seems to feel quite wonderful protecting you from me putting his fantasies about what I thought you said in your mouth

but he seems to be VERY COMFORTABLE

putting HIS OWN FANTASIES IN MY FINGERS.

That's, imho, a cheap pile of horse biscuits.

What I wrote was clear enough about you asserting that from your perspective and contacts he was by all evidence an honorable person who was as he claimed to be in the situation.

THAT was what I meant by vetting and that was essentially what I wrote.

I even noted that you were NOT signing on for Tom's claims etc.

I'm 'real thrilled' that you agreed with everything Zazz said . . . except that part.

Sheesh.

Sigh.

edit on 24/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Right I know, it costs a fortune to launch what he is doing, never questioned any of that. I don't think his books will recoup any of that, though a film deal may.

I think we are on the same page about most of it, other than I think it ludicrous or a poor mistake to post Billy Meier, AFTER the silliness of posting a film still, that lost me. I think that is more damaging introducing that crap to the mainstream, it opens him (and UFOologists in general) up to further ridicule if it all goes south, dismantling all the hard work others have done over the decades.

Concerned it will send us back to the basement after all the years of clawing and scratching to come out of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I hear what you are saying. (peers around in the darkened cinderblock room lit only by the glow of her computer screen...the thump thump thump of the laundry machine and dryer out of synch with Sheryl Crow's "Maybe Angels")

Wait. We're out of the basement?? No one told me! *sigh*

(Rocks out to personal theme song)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Easy there Cisco (that's a movie quote), i'm not dmaning anyone. This is a discussion, not a trial.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

"Back to the basement"?

Where do you think think topic resides NOW? ;-)

I don't believe TD can do any real harm at all, and I do believe he can do some real GOOD IF he gets anything new and real.

It's truly that simple for me. If there is anything to be confirmed as REAL, let him bring it. If it's all intel B.S. we'll know that's what it is and act accordingly.

ETA: Film deals...
Yeah, no.

They are 99.9999999999999% B.S. and then when that one in a million does happen to actually get made, the "brains behind it" get about .7% of the net, net, net (unless they are a proven movie producer/writer with a fab rep/legal team).
Oh and the net,net, net is always ZERO after expenses by the way. ;-)

There is no money in this, unless someone like S. Spielberg is hiding behind the scenes with a script. FWIW, He might be I surely wouldn't know.
edit on 7-24-2016 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-24-2016 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Now THAT's a good movie title for this

ETA to your ETA :

I'm pretty well versed in the film industry, if he has studio backing, yes he will make money on the rights.
Given he can get in to see the men in black when no one else can, one would think he has a good chance of speaking and selling to a production house in the entertainment industry which he is very well known in. But that's neither here nor there till it happens.

edit on 24-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Been lurking in this thread but your last statement there springer perfectly explains your position. Which is undetstandable and actually admireable.

Youre giving the guy a fair shot. If nothing comes out of it fine. If he gets even a little bit of something new for the public then great! Either way youre giving him the benefit of the doubt which , to me is perfectly fair and considerate.

I have my reservations about mr delonge. However, i know that you yourself are a thoughtful person who is just trying to help give a guy a chance. I base this on my prior interactions with you where i privately confided a terrifying ordeal i was going through and your words were kind. So i know you have the best intentions in regards to whether delonge is for real or not.

Ill wait and see. And if hes just a poor decieved soul who got taken for a ride then at least delonge has a understanding community to return home to.

Ive been critical and still am of delonges narrative but in the end hes still one of our brothers along on the same journey of trying to get to the bottom of the ufo phenomena. We should at least consider that.
edit on 24-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ill wait and see. And if hes just a poor decieved soul who got taken for a ride then at least delonge has a understanding community to return home to.

Sadly I don't think we are all that forgiving

Gotta say, I wish he would invite well known balanced and honest researches (Isaac Koi for example) to attend these meetings, it would lend credibility to all this.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You know i agree it would be fantastic if he brought someone like isaac koi to a high level meeting.

Mr koi would have tons of deep and penetrating questions he could ask that would better distill the truth of whatever info that delonge is recieving.

Or he could pull tom aside and go "hey when we were in there interviewing mr bigwig govt spook he lied to us three times or was misleading us on x, y and z topics. " and help guide him a little on his efforts.

As for ats not being forgiving. I understand your position. However, especially recently i can attest that there are several kind and gracious folks here at ats. Im going through a rough spot in my life. I was pleasantly surprised at how many people reached out to me and were encouraging and supportive in their words. Ats has some damn fine folk participating as members. Im sure some of us will still be respectful of toms efforts even if he was just really misguided.

I personally rather enjoy isaac kois efforts in this field and always read material he presents.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yup, we can take care of our own for sure....depends if he qualifies as one of us in the end I suppose

Glad things are better for you Bass, you are good cookie

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Of Course Flying Saucers are Real

Besides just looking at American , UK Documentary's

Ive Seen Plenty OF SCIFI PULP MAGS from the LATE 1920s up to the the Late 1940s
showing similar Space Crafts which I made A Thread about ! here on ATS Showing
Lots of Pulp MAG Covers and Inside Illustrations of the Space Crafts
of Flying DISKs ( Saucer ) Cigar ( Ballistic ) and Sphere ( Foo Fighters )

if you care too look // yup right there in PULP MAGS!

just to show !

Super Science Stories (1942 November )

Ufos & Foo Fighters in Pulp Mags before 1950s
www.abovetopsecret.com...

you People, may want to also Look at Russian Documentary's and every so often, its on RT NEWS
as one RT Documentary has a Civilian researcher out in the Country showing Snapshots of UFOS
he Photographed himself looking just like the Common Bell UFO

The Same types of crafts had been seen all over The US and Russia!

its where ,, if these Crafts been built.. Either on Earth

Or Some other Dimension

Or Some other World !

if Not TRUE Aliens ! Perhaps ol Billy Meier is Seeing Some European Race or
so called Brazilin's operating ( NAZI ) UFOS

as Rumors goes

that they were made by Germans running on anti gravity (ZPG) fields with the Power Source of BMW Motors ..

The So called Vrils , NAZI UFOS

Charlatan //// Randolph Winters gave some info about them ..
yet tells about the Aliens from the Pleiades constellation
using the same type of craft !!! go figure LOL!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 02016SundayfAmerica/Chicago7205 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

The Vril occult society is an even more interesting read than the UFO

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
dp
edit on 24-7-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join