It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia And China Prepare For The Day When They Will Nuke The United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

That wont happen, if anything, usa will bring it upon themselves for years of meddling in other peoples business, aka countries.

Wake the F'ck Up already.

Who's been damaging the world for decades? it aint China and it aint Russia.

THINK before you speak and render yourself ... '''''''fill in blanks here.

just think before you accuse.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

G'day there Bo, that was a telling take on the Chinese taking over of my country. (Aussie).

We'll the Japanese tried several decades ago. Presently ideologists are attempting. Being the good sports we are we tend to welcome the Chinese as we prefer their take out cuisine and admire their countries no nonsense response to anything else but chinese.

Tragically for their mainland constituents many Chinese in this country have assimilated and consider themselves more deft on a BBQ and backyard cricket than their forefathers and the handling of the defence of their chosen country. They even say G'day.

Same said for European and many other Asian country folk not to mention the Pacific Islanders. Our Indian and Pakistani friends love this place and it's nothing to savour an afternoon feed when served up by these friends. No malice, we're all mates. (I do enjoy watching and partaking in local cricket combining members of these communities between these two sides in the country).

Then there's the owners of our country who I've had the pleasure of living amongst. Don't take on a Warlpiri or Pintupi warrior. Now, I know of the Aussie soldiers views regarding defending our multinational way of life. There's nothing like a clear thinking, calm, decisive platoon of blokes and sheilas to outwit a unit of politically inspired numpties 10 to 1. Oh, here I must mention mate, I'd rather fight with and our alongside our Kiwi brethren in a fray because they have the tenacity to whip China all by themselves.

Sure we have the Yanks, their bases and subs about the coast and so on and kudos to them for their sacrifices to protect our shores in previous conflicts.

Now, China wants to take over Australia. Maybe they could do it because of our spineless poor political leaders. I say China has no interest other than financial. China and Russia together, nope! and no hope. They should stick to their border skirmishes and perhaps prove themselves in that theatre before they take on individually motivated people and not those that march and drive past in a puppet show wearing uniform once a year.

my kind regards as always,

bally001

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I guess there are a few ways of looking at it .Seeing it will never be us plebs that make the decision to push any buttons it will fall to either a crazy or a sane person ....you might enjoy this piece op

In recent years, Americans have developed two methods of predicting the flow of international relations. Both are flawed; indeed, both have occasionally misled us into danger. The first of these is the adaptation mathematicians have made of the German Army General Staff’s kriegspiel, the “war game.” Essentially the war game sets out to show how the opponent will respond to an escalating series of “moves.” It assumes that he will be guided by a balance sheet of potential profit and loss. If he does not add them up accurately, we say he has “miscalculated.” We view the foreigner as a sort of accountant — culturally disembodied, mathematically precise, and governed by logic. In short, we posit in him precisely those qualities that do not shape our own actions. So when we apply the lessons to “grand strategy” in our culturally diverse world, war games are nearly always misleading. I offer an example unrelated to Iran. In the aftermath of the Cuban Missile Crisis (during which I was a member of the “Crisis Management Committee”), I was ordered to participate in a sort of replay, a war game designed to press the events toward, but not quite to, nuclear war. My colleagues on “Red Team” were some of America’s most senior military, intelligence, and foreign affairs officers, and we drew upon the most sensitive information the U.S. government had on the Soviet Union. [ 206 Understanding IRAN] The game focused on an escalating crisis at the end of which we were informed that “Blue Team” had obliterated a Russian city. How should we respond? Do nothing? Retaliate by obliterating a U.S. city? Or go to general war?
jfmxl.sdf.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I am unable to fathom China or Russia hitting the U.S. with nukes unless either country was hit first. I am very afraid and distrustful of (unfortunately) what the U.S. government does and will do. I am not afraid of Russia and am adamant that the U.S. would do much better to be a Russian ally but that doesn't suit the U.S. government's nefarious purposes.

Why would China want to hit the U.S.? I've no idea. We are one of their biggest customers, Chinese people own a lot of the U.S., plus they are still invested in our finances.

What I can fathom all too easily is so-called IS/ISIS setting off small nuclear bombs in the U.S. and this may very well be coming soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Husband was entertaining some Chinese VIPs at work, and when they got out on the town, they were taken to a local hibachi because the folks who work with my husband all know that even though the place is "Japanese," all the staff are immigrants from China. They figured the Chinese folks would enjoy having the chance to meet some local Chinese folks which was very correct.

But, once disturbing thing that came out while everyone was there: the place in question always has on news on its TVs - either CNN or FOX - and when the VIPs noticed it, they asked where all the war propaganda was.

It seems that their own media has been feeding them non-stop propaganda about the US wanting to go to war with them, so they naturally assumed that any American news would be all about China and going to war with it.

So I guess the question is: Which is correct? Are we bring kept in the dark on what our government wants? Or is there government feeding them a narrative that doesn't exist? Or is it both?
edit on 23-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
gutting the aresenal. gutting the arsenal

ok

6,970 seems like enough since china only has 260

stockpiles

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: olaru12
If there's gonna be any bomb dropin it's gonna be from Donald J Trump finally takin care of business on those commie bums like we should have long time ago. We're sick and tired of cowards in the WH!!

Should have elected McCain when we had the chance!!!

I actually agree with that, other than McCain would have brought Palin with him.

I mean for today, I would take McCain over Trump. Took about 19 tries to edit this post. Slow site. I put it on ATS twitter, which isa working fine.

Yet you want to continue the practices of the people that brought the current situation in LIBYA, SYRIA, and did nothing to slow down the destabilization started by Bush and McCain in places such as Iraq... rather the Obama/Clinton administration continued to make it worse.

Obama's administration has bombed and torn up more countries than Bush's did in the same time frame.. almost double. And that doesn't include other minor conflicts such as Honduras.

If McCain was elected over Obama, that would much, much worse. Of course you'd know this if you knew anything about McCain and what he stands for.

Who actually supported which military actions? Who actually has stated they want to engage in military conflict with additional countries, Hillary or Trump?

If you actually read instead of rely on youtube videos and blogs for your opinions, you would find the answer to be a bit surprising. Or continue to be manipulated. Be a good little puppet.
edit on 23-7-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Not that this makes me happy, but the basic assumption of your OP is flawed ...

The Obama administration has requested large increases for nuclear weapons programs at the Defense and Energy Departments to sustain and modernize the arsenal. Indeed, current and proposed spending levels for many key efforts currently exceed what the administration originally advertised early in its first term.

and

The U.S. military is in the process of modernizing all of its existing strategic delivery systems and refurbishing the warheads they carry to last for the next 30-50 years. These systems are in many cases being replaced with new systems or completely rebuilt with essentially all new parts. The planned U.S. investment in nuclear forces is unrivaled by any other nuclear power.

US Nuclear Modernization

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

I'd think the reality is, they are just as fearful of the idea of a nuclear war as anyone. They would be mad otherwise and I think their leaders minds work just fine.

This.

Aside from chest-beating, this.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Impossible.

Russia's military equipment is out of date. Chinese weapons will evaporate just before it lands in the U.S.

Yes.

Russia's Nuclear arsenal can destroy America. Chinese Military Men and Woman outnumbers The U.S. Military Men and Woman.
edit on 23-7-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The russians used to do the same thing Ketsuko. anti american propaganda to keep their populace scared of the big bad yankee cowbow.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Impossible.

Russia's military equipment is out of date. Chinese weapons will evaporate just before it lands in the U.S.

Yes.

Russia's Nuclear arsenal can destroy America. Chinese Military Men and Woman outnumbers The U.S. Military Men and Woman.

NUmbers arent everything either. IF you cant get them to the target they are useless. We wont ever invade china. we would just starve then out or release bio warfare.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The flawed failed policies of the weak and the timid. The more Obama dismantles our military the more the others build theirs up. Funny how the exact opposite happens from what the rainbow flowers and unicorn believers say will happen. Why are they getting more prepared as we get more unprepared? Weakness invites war but a liberal will never admit it. They won't admit that they really want war, they want the destruction of the US, they want what they hate with all their hearts to fall, damn the consequences.

Good thing Trump is coming.
Hitler rose to power under weak world leadership. Japan and Italy were first to use military aggression. Like a Mirror, Russia has used its power to annex, China is claiming territory and a monster is purging his nation of secularism in Turkey which holds the regions third largest standing military. Thank Obama for the world chaos and setting the stage for the next global conflict, one that would have been impossible to stage with a strong US in place.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

I was quite taken aback when first told that.

It was less surprising the 2nd & 3rd times but still more than a little disturbing.

I suppose folks could take comfort that it was more than ~28-30 years ago I was told such things. Maybe the plans have changed.

Knowing Chinese pride, I doubt they have changed their goals, however . . . except maybe in a more grandiose direction.

IF China and Russia have devastated the USA in a "surprise" attack . . . that the oligarchy insured was protected as the Pearl Harbor attack was protected . . . I doubt we'd be giving tons of support to our Aussie bros.

The evil PTB really do want to erase virtually all that has been and start anew like a Phoenix but with their wholesale tyrannical new system and structure in place on top of the smoldering ashes.

imho, They figure that destroying the USA is a key initial part of that plan.

Supposedly they also have a plan to destroy China but I think they greatly underestimate the Chinese.

I once had this fantasy that the Southern mountain areas of Tasmania might be a good place to locate a bunker to survive the traumas . . . knowing, actually, that no place is lastingly safe when evil starts flooding the planet like the winds, storms and the tides.

Time will tell.

Life is complex enough . . . even though the oligarchy has thousands of years of research and study on everything imaginable . . . & all the !!!CONTROL!!! schemes and structures increasingly more tyrannically in place to cover virtually every imaginable angle and contingency . . . plus the help of their fallen angel guides . . . I'm convinced that there will be plenty of surprises to go around.

They may be more or less in overt control of the bulk of the planet for 3.5-7 or so years . . . but that's not even the length of two Presidential terms. Though with the levels of suffering involved, it may well seem like 100 years.

I doubt boredom will be a common problem in most regions.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Supposedly they've been working on DNA targeted bio warfare against all non-caucasian groups. What a stupid horror. I pray they are totally ineffective.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

You sound very certain of the Chinese figure.

I'm not.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

...and?

There is no such thing as a "surprise" attack on the US's nuclear arsenal. Too many silos, subs, and airplanes. You're not going to get them all.

What do you think NORAD does all day? They watch China's missile silos, and Russia's missile silos. Fueling those rockets is a rather obvious process, and will be detected. Not to mention the launches themselves...

What happens then? Our missiles pass theirs, and mushrooms begin sprouting all over the place...to our short-term regrets.

Ain't happening.

China has too much to lose. Russia has too much to lose. The United States/NATO has too much to lose.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

you missed gryphons post

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: syrinx high priest

You sound very certain of the Chinese figure.

I'm not.

270 ?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

This bloke has been above average convincing to a lot of us . . . but he's far from alone in seeing dreams and visions of such over the last 20 years or so . . .

www.handofhelp.com...

Scroll down to CHINA AND RUSSIA STRIKE . . . among the other items on the list . . .

www.handofhelp.com...

IIRC, close to 100% of the more convincing such sources over the last 25+ years have all

"seen"

in either dreams or open waking visions

Russia, China, NK, Iran, et al attacking off the left, right and gulf coasts . . . ALL IN SURPRISE ATTACKS FROM SUBS within 100 miles of our shores--some within 50 miles . . . though some have seen missiles rise from container type ships.

How would you go about explaining . . . say 100-300 people of all walks of life in countries around the globe--very disconnected from one another--many of them not followers of the news media--ALL of them having essentially the same dream or vision over the last 25-30 years--some more than 100 years ago, IIRC?

Some of such sources have had no knowledge of such technologies involved and just described essentially the same thing in somewhat primitive terms.

What mechanism or source could one dream up to explain that phenomenon?

Those usually offered are silly, shallow, not well thought-out.

Obviously, the MSM propaganda system of the oligarchy is far more trustworthy than such dreams and visions.
/sarc

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join