It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia And China Prepare For The Day When They Will Nuke The United States

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Blaine91555

You are wrong.

I talked to a number of well connected military folks when I lived there.

The Chinese see this as the Chinese century and hopefully the Chinese millennium.

They expect to take over Australia for their people--good bye, Aussies . . . and they are not planning on shipping them anywhere.

They expect to have at least half the USA . . . if Russia insists on the other half.

They are utterly convinced that the Chinese people, culture, leadership, Party, military can survive a nuclear war with massively more Chinese left than anyone else. They figure they can repopulate and rule the world easily enough, after that--according to their values etc. etc. etc.

They are DEADLY SERIOUS about such plans.

BTW, . . . one of my good friends . . . father of a grad student . . . the grandfather of the student . . . was even then still treating Central Committee folks he was in such high esteem even in retirement.

Yeah.......not buying for minute.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: tweetie

IIRC, close to 100% of the more convincing such sources over the last 25+ years have all

"seen"

in either dreams or open waking visions

Russia, China, NK, Iran, et al attacking off the left, right and gulf coasts . . . ALL IN SURPRISE ATTACKS FROM SUBS within 100 miles of our shores--some within 50 miles . . . though some have seen missiles rise from container type ships.

I was told about that scenario in 2001 as being a part of the The Plan set in motion long ago so I know of what you speak. The information I received didn't come from dreams or visions; it was disseminated information.

Plans don't always go according to plan especially after being revealed and no longer secret so, for me, it's still open as to what actually occurs. Those in the know are expert at coercing humans to unknowingly fulfill these types of plans since we are seen as a resource herd; the collective unconscious mind can be swayed to and fro and made to believe and physically manifest all sorts of things. It's a science which has been mastered by non-benevolent forces.

How would you go about explaining . . . say 100-300 people of all walks of life in countries around the globe--very disconnected from one another--many of them not followers of the news media--ALL of them having essentially the same dream or vision over the last 25-30 years--some more than 100 years ago, IIRC?

I would say all people are connected via the source field/electromagnetic field/matrix; I don't have a descriptive term at the moment I really like but I trust you will understand my meaning.

Dreams and visions walk a very fine line in my assessment because we don't live in a benevolent world, or at least I don't think we do, and all human functions and abilities can be manipulated, imprinted or even pre-programmed before birth, especially those involving the subconscious mind.

I certainly value dreams and visions but at the same time I am aware of what can be and is covertly done to people. That's a many-layered and interesting subject and is off-topic to this OP though, so I'll stop there.

An old letter I'm sure many have read

From what I've seen transpire, I don't think Russia and China want to fulfill The Plan as it was given.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks.

Great points. I hope folks take them seriously.

Pike's letter, imho, has long been a must read for anyone wanting to know what's going on in our present era.

I HOPE Russia and China are dragging their feet about complying with the oligarchy. I hope. Or if not, now, that they will soonish.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

If anyone eve invents an underwater EMP directed like a shaped charge is directed.....then everything is done in one fell swoop and the Boomers are silenced forever at the same time as landbased weapons.

Fortunately, this is impossible physics. Seawater is a great EM conductor and will block any such type of foolish weapon.

Why don't subs use radar underwater? Because it does not work. You can't detect anything far away.

And this is why for most significant communication subs have to send an antenna up to the surface.

And a sub is an enclosed can of metal. There is literally no place on Earth better equipped to survive an EMP weapon than a submarine or an extremely deep cave.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

They expect to take over Australia for their people--good bye, Aussies . . . and they are not planning on shipping them anywhere.

Hahahaha that is laughable.

Do you really think that poorly of the Chinese?
Just sweeping Oz slaughtering everyone they see.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Gulf of Mexico, Deep Water Launch Systems and Manned Nuclear Armed Supersonic Cruise Missiles.
Its a Russian original
Russians just want to live in peace, but we should not prod..

Where there is a will there will always be a way.
edit on 31-7-2016 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Nuclear arsenals are still too numerous and ABM systems too few in numbers for any side to win. That won't change for another several decades. If anything, with China's rise, there will be a three way mutual assured destruction, which is even more stable than a dual one.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

With current launch detection capabilities there is enough warning for a counter strike. But keep on mind Russia and China know this and I'm sure there scientists told them what would happen within 6 months no plants survive. With in about 18 months all animals would be dead. Just leaving insects and what ever poor fools were hiding in a bunker somewhere just delaying the inevitable. You know all those movies that show the world after a nuclear war they are all wrong no place would be safe.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Well there is some more saber rattling in the south China sea only this time Australia in being warned. If I were to bet I would say if anything happens it will be in the South China sea and escalate from there. So far China has turned a hard face to anyone/country who has disputed their claims..

China’s state-run Global Times has published an editorial attacking Australia for supporting the recent international ruling on China’s activities in the South China Sea and called for strikes on any Australian ships which might undertake “freedom-of-navigation” activities in the region.

The editorial said Australia “is not even a ‘paper tiger’, it’s only a ‘paper cat’ at best”.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
China would be nowhere without the US. Why would they nuke them?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

With the vehement belligerence of the current regime in the People's Republic of China, there have been a number of verbal shots across the bow of Australia. Australia appears not to be impressed, but the back channel chatter on the interwebs tells a somewhat different story.

I am most interested to see if the Russians and Japanese actually sign a peace treaty (technically they are still in a state of war) and settle the dispute over Sakhalin island and the other islands. It would be very interesting to see if they can enter into some sort of agreement that includes Russian recognition of Japan's claims to the islands in dispute with the PRC.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I think that perspective grossly UNDERESTIMATES

Chinese PRIDE and LUST FOR POWER . . . and to make this a

GLORIOUS CHINESE CENTURY, if not CHINESE MILLENNIUM.

Seriously.

They are literally quite willing to consciously choose to thereby exterminate 800 MILLION of their own people. They have said so--in well connected folks' conversations with me in-country.

Yes, they lust for money, too. But that is far secondary to their PRIDE and greed for POWER, TURF.

Their games in the South China Sea are an example of their greed for power and turf. Sure, the oil is a factor but probably about 5-15% of the motivation, imho . . . compared to PRIDE, POWER AND TURF.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

That is far from the Chinese perspective.

The USA in China's view is a dying empire. And China is eager to take its place.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Well there is some more saber rattling in the south China sea only this time Australia in being warned. If I were to bet I would say if anything happens it will be in the South China sea and escalate from there. So far China has turned a hard face to anyone/country who has disputed their claims..

China’s state-run Global Times has published an editorial attacking Australia for supporting the recent international ruling on China’s activities in the South China Sea and called for strikes on any Australian ships which might undertake “freedom-of-navigation” activities in the region.

The editorial said Australia “is not even a ‘paper tiger’, it’s only a ‘paper cat’ at best”.

www.businessinsider.com...

I think folks are unprepared for and mindless about how tough China is prepared to be in the South China Sea.

However, I believe WWIII will begin as so many with dreams and visions have "seen."

With massive surprise nuke attacks from Chinese, Russian, NK, Iranian subs close off our coasts.

Search Dimitru Duduman's dreams and visions on his grandson's site for the best such:

www.handofhelp.com...

under the dreams and visions button along the top.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Who have the largest in size and number of deep underground bunkers for their people--not just for their elite?

Answer: Russia and China.

The Chinese, at least, are utterly convinced that they, with their massive numbers would be on top of the smoldering heap afterwards.

Right, or wrong. That's what they believe.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Good insights. Thanks.

Much agree.

Can you say more about the sources of the "disseminated" information?

Will check the old letter out.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

IF you knew the connections of my contacts, you MIGHT have a different view.

On the other hand, you MIGHT think that you knew better than the high ranking Chinese . . . about THEIR OWN THINKING and planning . . . LOL.

edit on 15/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: clarity

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I don't think you have any contact. Based on all your posts I have seen, you come off as a try hard. As in try hard to be relevant. Either spill what info you have or go bye bye.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I wasn't even a year old when the world almost ended over the Cuban missile crisis.May the Lord protect us from ourselves.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

MAD is being eroded by placement of an ABM system in Romania and other forward positions.

Putin has always seen this as a direct threat to Russian soil.

MAD only works when both sides perceive a stalemate. It may be that both sides believe they have the upper hand (for different reasons, and don't count out China one bit!).

This is extremely dangerous, akin to walking through a gunpowder bunker with a lit cigar.

Only madmen tread here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join