It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia And China Prepare For The Day When They Will Nuke The United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: tweetie

This bloke has been above average convincing to a lot of us . . . but he's far from alone in seeing dreams and visions of such over the last 20 years or so . . .

www.handofhelp.com...

Scroll down to CHINA AND RUSSIA STRIKE . . . among the other items on the list . . .

www.handofhelp.com...

IIRC, close to 100% of the more convincing such sources over the last 25+ years have all

"seen"

in either dreams or open waking visions

Russia, China, NK, Iran, et al attacking off the left, right and gulf coasts . . . ALL IN SURPRISE ATTACKS FROM SUBS within 100 miles of our shores--some within 50 miles . . . though some have seen missiles rise from container type ships.

fearmongering propaganda

boo

edit on 23-7-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sounds nice.

Such analyses have been wrong before.

I'm keenly aware of a lot of our capabilities.

And that many of our capabilities are still highly classified.

Nevertheless, pride has its own blinders.

I think it was Rudyard Kipling who asserted that any Westerners who thought they could/would outfox the orientals

were idiots.

The Chinese alone have been deposing successive empires in their own culture for ~7,000 years. We are very Johnny-come-lately folks.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

You have not even BEGUN to explain such a mechanism, source, strategy.

NONE of such sources were the least bit interested in propaganda. Many of them did not know what to do with the dream, vision they'd received so just wrote it down and put it away--occasionally sharing it with a family member or visiting pastor or evangelist.

Your explanation is 100% hollow and bankrupt of any usefulness whatsoever . . . to the point of silliness.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: ketsuko

The russians used to do the same thing Ketsuko. anti american propaganda to keep their populace scared of the big bad yankee cowbow.

The point is that the Chinese are making aggressive moves. Russia mostly used to just sit and stare with occasional tests.

And while we may not be ready for war, they think we are.
edit on 23-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh? I can't?

I'll continue to say "I know people" whenever it suits my priorities.

Folks can take my info with a grain of salt accordingly or look for whatever confirmation elsewhere or laugh and guffaw until they are rolling in the floor.

I offer assertions from my massive reading over the decades and the surprising number of well connected folks I've met in my life and travels.

Time will tell who has had the most accurate constructions on reality. I've been mostly quite satisfied with the predictions my constructions have afforded in my personal life.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hubrisinxs

I know an ex-boomer bloke . . . maybe I'll ask him what he thinks of our current readiness. He tends to stay in touch with folks.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The chessboard is quite complex.

God only knows.

At the moment . . . I'd bet more on Chinese surviving with more intact than us. I think they have far more deep bunkers etc. Russia, too on that score.

Thanks for your kind reply.

The Chinese have a range of military experts with a range of views. However, they also have a compulsive lock-step political game that can be complicated.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

All it takes is one. It doesnt even matter who shoots first.

I say good. Our civilization sucks now. Top heavy everything making life suck worse than it was hard before comforts

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: ketsuko

The russians used to do the same thing Ketsuko. anti american propaganda to keep their populace scared of the big bad yankee cowbow.

The point is that the Chinese are making aggressive moves. Russia mostly used to just sit and stare with occasional tests.

And while we may not be ready for war, they think we are.

So do you think they don't have spies in our midst that know exactly our capabilities.? Just like we have spies in both Russia and China. Are you really that naive?

Trump logic is suppose....

Not to mention tech satellites that can read the date on a dime constantly monitored by everyone.
edit on 23-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Right. Because the aftermath of a nuclear exchange will be so much better??

I'm doubtin' that, actually.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

All it takes is one. It doesnt even matter who shoots first.

I say good. Our civilization sucks now. Top heavy everything making life suck worse than it was hard before comforts

How long do you think it will take before Israel deploys the nuke option on Iran? It's just a matter of time, then all bets will be off.

The battle of Armageddon the Christians know and love.
edit on 23-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

oh it will be bad, for a while.

Then we start at year 1.

a reply to: olaru12

It may happen, or life will ruin plans. Not because there is a God that does more than listen, but because life is a funny joke.

The sea may get hungry, or the wind may get angry before anything goes down.

edit on 7 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Compartmentalizing of reversed designs is not factored in anywhere in the data shares?
found in the op-
The lack of disclosure of such... designs leaves basically all apparent info based on technologies shared and not considering what is not. shared...

It seems the Bears, Eagles and Stars. All know however of the other "animals" not native? And their technologies, of which the masses they manage over may not have a clue and so think how they think... In mass, not like in hidden thoughts.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No.

Israel vs Iran

will not light off Armageddon.

The war involving Israel and Iran will merely be a preliminary . . . regardless of how large and devastating.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

No.

Israel vs Iran

will not light off Armageddon.

The war involving Israel and Iran will merely be a preliminary . . . regardless of how large and devastating.

Isreal is toast.....Trump know like most of the online world who murdered JFK and that its the same group who dropped the TTs.....and that its the same group which has been tacticlly socially engineering America to commit civic suicide nd destroy herself from within....England also knows who this is and she has been right there ringside the entire time until now when Merry Olde England pulled out of the EU BEFORE the Donald opens up a HUGE CAN OF WHUP-ARSE.

The real question is who is isreals back-up?...Germany?....Japan?.....who is it because they will be remediated in a unilateral manner if they are a real and present danger to the US.

So IMHO the Centuries long fiscal lock on the Globe is OVER and Isreal will soon be a smoking hole in the ground....and after it happens there will be a multi-generational global search for every single dollar connected to this entity.

I think Putin and England and China all sit this one out.

I think the US aleady has informal permission to strike....i believe many counries now know who has been trying to destroy America and it hasnt been a Superpower....just a fiscal superpower....which will soon be a smoking hole in the ground and EVERY PENNY WILL BE SWEPT UP WITH A 200 YEAR FOCUS to ensure there is never a resurrection.

IMHO we are at high risk of seeing MAEMP....mutually assured EMP....because if all major continents were hit simultaneously and a 2nd wave and 3rd wave was ready to pick off sub-based replies...that China would then be in a position to use conventional means to move as one wave globally and have a serious shot at ruling the world.

If anyone eve invents an underwater EMP directed like a shaped charge is directed.....then everything is done in one fell swoop and the Boomers are silenced forever at the same time as landbased weapons.....if this happens then China COULD be ruling the world within a single Century.With no nuclear destruction of the planet and resources.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I'm afraid you are talking about a power that is only REGIONALLY capabale,period.
If they step away from China it's over.
China itself is also not too difficult to hit indirectly,not like Russian air defenses or even Iranian.
The first move would be to respond with EMP directing cruise missiles to start killing their systems.
Wait a week then see what happens.
US Submariners ONLY fear Chinese accidental ramming,they are new to the big navy game and can't fight a seasoned superpower by any stretch of the imagination.
They are ONLY bluffing and we are NEVER buying it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Almighty God Yehovah

is carefully insuring that Israel

will have NO protector

but Him and His angel armies.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

WE protect them, God USED to protect us ..until...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Both rapidly changing.

Israel will be taken to within an inch of its survival.

They WILL return to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob . . . in a time of great desperation.

HE WILL humble their pride and self-sufficiency.

The current Destroyer in the WH has done about what he could get away with in terms of flushing a lot of good will etc. toward Israel. Though I think our support is still somewhat significant.

The time is soon approaching when Israel will not have any mortal protectors.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm not even sure where you are going with that.

Derp.

Of course, everyone spies. I am not talking about what the governments know. I am talking about what the citizenry knows. Are you insinuating that what you and I know is the same as what the government knows?

Again, the Chinese state is prepping their citizens for war by playing propaganda that teaches them to expect aggression from the US, whether it's there or not. My question is how much of the same is being done here? Is the media complicit enough to keep US complacent by outright refusing to report on things our own government may be doing? Or are the Chinese aggressive moves a smoke screen although we are not being fed propaganda to the level of the Chinese based on anecdotal evidence if it is.

My question is: Where essentially does the truth lie? It's a cinch we aren't getting it from government.

Are they basically keeping us quiet until the day bombs fly? It's not like they're going to tell us until it happens.
edit on 23-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join