It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before you vote for Trump....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Screwed either way imo. But I think Trump is a bigger danger. He thinks with his bravado and ego, not with his head. He is easily antagonized. He is cocky and brash. His knowledge of foreign affairs and political players in the world scene is woeful.

When the leaders of the countries who are your enemy are strongly pulling for a candidate, while your allies are already throwing down bans and airing concerns even prior to the election, you should be worried.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Trump supporters 100% only care about themselves and their fellow trailer-people so nothing you say is going to change their minds about trump.
edit on 24-7-2016 by Sourceror because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sourceror
Trump supporters 100% only care about themselves and their fellow trailer-people so nothing you say is going to change their minds about trump.

I know this is coming as a shock to you, but constantly belittling those you oppose, as above, all it does is just make people ignore you more. But you keep doing it ok? I'm sure you've changed hundreds of opinions.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Screwed either way imo. But I think Trump is a bigger danger. He thinks with his bravado and ego, not with his head. He is easily antagonized. He is cocky and brash. His knowledge of foreign affairs and political players in the world scene is woe
When the leaders of the countries who are your enemy are strongly pulling for a candidate, while your allies are already throwing down bans and airing concerns even prior to the election, you should be worried.

Cause Secretary of State Clinton's foreign policy has worked out so well for the Mideast Ukraine ect ............ she sold her infulence to the highest donor/bidder. Remember our allies didn't like Reagan at first?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Why should we give a rat's ass what Merkel thinks. Why should we be spending tax money protecting Europe, Japan, South Korea, etc. We are not the world police. NATO can protect their own.

We don't need to spread democracy to heathen third world countries.

We should retool and rebuild America into the manufacturing power house it used to be. With decent, good paying jobs people can afford to buy American. We don't really need to sell to the rest of the world. Just have to make multi-national corporations difficult and expensive. There needs to be a disincentive to chasing the bottom line and return to quality, long lasting, easy to fix products. Out sourcing and importation should be a last resort.

Corporations need to succeed or fail without suckling from the Government teat. Although there are some projects and infrastructure that definitely belong to Government.

We can grow adequate food to feed American. Maybe even large hydroponic greenhouses to grow things we normally import.

Our defense needs to be second to none in the air, on the sea, on the land and in space.

We need to provide for our old, infirmed and veterans.

And we need to redo our education system to number one in the world with a strong emphasis on civics, Government and community.

Make America Great Again.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
a reply to: fleabit

Why should we give a rat's ass what Merkel thinks. Why should we be spending tax money protecting Europe, Japan, South Korea, etc. We are not the world police. NATO can protect their own.

We don't need to spread democracy to heathen third world countries.

We should retool and rebuild America into the manufacturing power house it used to be. With decent, good paying jobs people can afford to buy American. We don't really need to sell to the rest of the world. Just have to make multi-national corporations difficult and expensive. There needs to be a disincentive to chasing the bottom line and return to quality, long lasting, easy to fix products. Out sourcing and importation should be a last resort.

Corporations need to succeed or fail without suckling from the Government teat. Although there are some projects and infrastructure that definitely belong to Government.

We can grow adequate food to feed American. Maybe even large hydroponic greenhouses to grow things we normally import.

Our defense needs to be second to none in the air, on the sea, on the land and in space.

We need to provide for our old, infirmed and veterans.

And we need to redo our education system to number one in the world with a strong emphasis on civics, Government and community.

Make America Great Again.

I actually agree with you on several of these points. However, I do not agree that Trump is the savior who will bring it about.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse
I'm gonna vote for him cause you wont.
I'm going to vote for Trump twice...And no I'm not a Democrat...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And yet, compared to Hillary, Trump is Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

Reagan was a democrat at one time as well...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Oouthere
I don't say that because am anti-Dem; I hate both flavor of Cola. Soda is bad for our health, and has brought us nothing but ever increasing war and poverty for the last CENTURY.
I posted that photo in the spirit of the thread title.
All the Red Team morons believe Trump is the saviour that will rescue America from the Dems, when in reality, this man is a Democrat masquerading as a Conservative.
TRUMP IS NO CONSERVATIVE. HE'S LYING TO Y'ALL.
That man is as blue as a smurf, but people either don't know or care.
REPUBLICANS CARE ABOUT TRUMP'S POLITICAL BELIEFS THE SAME AS DEMOCRATS CARE ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAILS. AND YOU ARE ALL FOOLS FOR IT.

How about you actually research the man instead of taking every word out of his mouth at face value. He's a neocon.
edit on 7242016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Trump does change his mind a lot. But I do also. Sometimes you realize that you were wrong and you then adjust.

I really don't like the direction this world is going in. Especially the chaos in the middle east after the guidance of Obama and Hillary. Cities are being abandoned to criminals. Hillary wants to destabilize and disarm the US as she hides behind armed guards 24/7.

Trump is the first electable hope I've seen in my lifetime. Their is no way in Hell I will vote for Hillary Clinton. And if the Republicans and biased media don't like him he must be a great guy. That's the clincher. The globalist don't want Trump. He must be the messiah.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

Didn't you know Hillary Clinton used to be a republican a long time ago? Ronald Reagan was a lifelong democrat before he turned republican because of Nancy.

Some people who turn from one side to another do it because their views change, others do it to infiltrate.
edit on 24-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Lmao, you'd be more convincing without an Obama logo in 2016. Most of those things I agree with Trump on, and the others are total unsupported BS.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
HER WE GO!
www.shareonfb.com...
MANSON for Trump!

edit on 25-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
This is pretty much the general populace of the mental and spiritual state of people in America, saying these things don't matter. It's not so much that Trump is a problem. It's the people in this country that are more so the problem ... highly indoctrinated, selfish, materialistic, ignorant ... he's a direct by product of the system that produces "donald trumps" on a regular basis. These people have more in common with him than anything.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsionicOmniverse
This is pretty much the general populace of the mental and spiritual state of people in America, saying these things don't matter. It's not so much that Trump is a problem. It's the people in this country that are more so the problem ... highly indoctrinated, selfish, materialistic, ignorant ... he's a direct by product of the system that produces "donald trumps" on a regular basis. These people have more in common with him than anything.

I have to admit I thought the same thing at first but I realized it's more than that. What we are seeing is a political shift both parties are moving left. In the Republican party it's moving away from the far right and to center. This is why the far right republicans are panicking and fear they are losing the party they are. And then we have Hillary who used to claim to be a center candidate moving left onto what would be communist territory. Eventually the democrats will have the same thing happen they will shift back towards the tight.

This is a repeated over and over when a party gets to far to the left or right. They lose and the party starts moving towards the center after they realize they alienated many of their base.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: PsionicOmniverse

I have to admit I thought the same thing at first but I realized it's more than that. What we are seeing is a political shift both parties are moving left. In the Republican party it's moving away from the far right and to center. This is why the far right republicans are panicking and fear they are losing the party they are. And then we have Hillary who used to claim to be a center candidate moving left onto what would be communist territory. Eventually the democrats will have the same thing happen they will shift back towards the tight.

This is a repeated over and over when a party gets to far to the left or right. They lose and the party starts moving towards the center after they realize they alienated many of their base.

This is something going on in the house, what I'm referring to is what's going on inside the mind of the average "American", the environment that breeds these people is still very much in effect and kicking. It's pointless to point these things out, this is why many voters don't care what trump says or does, because at some point in time, they probably have said or done those things to, also some just come out and admit it, even before trump has said these things, I've heard others parrot the exact phrases with the exact mindset.

How some can act so surprised and shocked at what trump says after spending decades living in a 'civilized society' that has been been promoting the very same thing since it's start is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
My only regret when I vote for Trump will be that I can't vote for him twice.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Clinton is so corrupt, that when the DNC chair was forced to resign for rigging the votes, she then hired the same woman to basically head her campaign....so she can rig votes in the national election like she did in the primary.

I mean, Trump could practically eat babies at this point and STILL be less corrupt. I mean, how much more do people need to see before they realize how corrupt this woman is?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join