It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before you vote for Trump....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

That is funny I am also sitting in a room filled with Mexicans that are voting for Trump!

At least we have one thing in common!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You make a good point.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
" "Before you vote for Trump...." "

Double check the integrity of the other candidates.

Especially Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Reasons why I support Trump:

* Support for the second amendment
* Securing our borders
* not allowing people to immigrate to our country who hate our country
* is against TPP
* Not cutting social security
* local education (no common core)
* repeal of obamacare
* destruction of isis
* loves his country
* Supreme court appointments
* cutting waste in government
* lower taxes
* reinstalling glass-steagall act

Reasons for NOT supporting Gary Johnson
* he supports TPP
* didn't impress me much in 2012 -- kind of a slacker
* a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary

Reasons for NOT supporting Clinton
* this should be obvious to everyone - I really don't understand why anyone would vote for her

I think America needs Trump. I also think Trump is karma for Obama. I have no worries about him having nuclear codes -- he loves his kids too.

Clinton = globalism Trump = nationalism

I choose nationalism.
I am tired of being denigrated because I love my country. They say 'nativism' as if it is a bad thing.

a reply to: Winstonian

edit on 23-7-2016 by mylifeisgood because: because

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: defiythelie

That is funny I am also sitting in a room filled with Mexicans that are voting for Trump!

At least we have one thing in common!

Legal immagrants hate illegals I learned that amd they want stronger borders. I have a neighbor he's from Mexico and legally immigrated. And he's been over for cookouts the kids love them. But it was the 4th and a group of friends started on on politics. And I could see he was mad I assumed about Trump boy was I wrong.He was going off about illegals talking about how he's had his identity stolen 3 times by illegals using his social. And talked about how they come in to his business and assume he owes them something and said he's been threatened by illegals because he would not employ them. Apparently they assume if aN Hispanic owns a garage he should hire them.

So I think if a legal immagration came here worked hard and is making money they want the borders controlled.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No, we do have other options. Your attitude is exactly why politics can be so easily controlled and minipulated.

Each side is willing to support their rotten apple because they think the other rotten apple has a worm.

Unless we grow some balls and stop supporting this kind of thinking, then nothing will EVER change. Unless we get lucky and a lot of good politicians start falling into our lap.

Aren't you fed up with the two-party system presidential race each year? It's a joke.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Agreed with you until the Hillary part. If she is president corruption will have a green light to expand and thrive, war is an inevitability, and the American people will be further taken advantage of, exploited, and treated as idiots.

The "Giant D@uche vs Sh|t Sandwich" South Park episode has never been so relevant. I've lost all faith in our 'democratic' process and and ashamed and embarrassed for my country, as well as disappointed at how many people still buy into this garbage and believe we the people have any voice whatsoever.

πŸ‘ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Ž
πŸ˜­πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸŠ

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think we should trade Trump and Hillary in for someone else. Unfortunately, the both of them together wouldn't net us a county treasurer.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Sorry, but I have to ask, are you a paid troll for the DNC or the Clinton campaign? Personally, I will take an idealistic outsider than will be a bull in the china shop over the known traitor, murderer, drug dealer, liar and fraud, commonly known as Hillary Clinton... Remember, she has flying monkeys and knows how to use them... You have been warned...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Trump=Clinton. There is literally no difference.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Nice long post about how terrible Trump MIGHT be.

Should I post one about how terrible the criminal Hillary Clinton WILL be?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I read earlier today about the young PAID people who are paid by the Billary campaign to bash Trump and Sanders. I thought to myself "you know, I've never actually seen one".

What do ya know, I finally see one here with this thread!!

I promised myself that I would come here for only one thread, but when I saw this, I had to respond.

Everyone I know is voting for Trump, and after the wikileaks email dump, we shall see if she stays out of jail.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Hillary may be a dirtbag, but she knows there are limits- Trump does not. He thinks he's above the law and everything else which makes him incredibly dangerous.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump thinks he is above the law. Exactly how many classified emails did Trump have on an unclassified server in his house?

Thank you for that much needed laugh in these dark and depressing times we face. Priceless.

edit on R242016-07-24T12:24:39-05:00k247Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

We have on the one hand...a seasoned attorney-politician who has used and misused the government to their own advantage. Even with possible criminal intent.

On the other hand? We have an in-experienced non-attorney businessman who has used and misused the government to their own advantage. Even with possible criminal intent.

So, do we want a politician with "experience" or do we want a "businessman" with no government experience...or even a law degree?

Which one is the problem? Which one is the solution? Can be either/or. Hence? We are screwed either way..........
edit on 24-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: fat phone fingers

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Triggered.

The problem we have in this country: People are soft, spineless, and overall so uninformed that they will believe anything in their facebook feed. I remember a time when this country was strong.. like Chuck Norris strong. Real America is still strong but the fake so called "We won (obama) majority" is so hellbent on destroying this country.

We have seen wikileaks deliver us documents SHOWING collusion with the DNC/Media to make fake negative news on Trump and deny Bernie his nomination.

ATS will even censor people who don't fall in line with the Democrat terrorist (Traitors at best).

Bottom line.. you cry babies need to pack those bags .. or prep you lips to say "President Trump"

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hillary cant even manage the affairs of her husband.

Yet you think she can manage the affairs of this country.

Sad very sad!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

That's a great line for Trump to use during the debate.
I want him to go all in like he did at the GOP debate, it will be fun.
I want to see Bills face when he does.

edit on 24-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How ironic that everything you claim trump will do President Obama has done, and has done a lot more... Things that make you go humm... Then again, your avatar clearly shows you are an Obama supporter, so there is no wonder why you would claim these things.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

Yet you think she can manage the affairs of this country.

Sad very sad!

Trump couldn't manage to stay faithful to his wife.

Yet you think he will be faithful to our country.

Sad, very sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71

HIs followers. I see it here, I see it on Facebook, I see it in his surrogates on tv. Its almost like a trance. Almost all repeat the same lines over and over and over again. And when you debate with facts, and try to reason with them on who he is you either get "well he's not hillary" or something else like he's anti-pc or building a wall. Anti PC is not always good. The wall...do you know unrealistic that is, both financially and with everything that goes into land right issues. Mexico isnt paying for it for one. Second there are people along the border that own land where this wall would go. This was a problem when they attempted to build a wall across a portion of the border in Texas. It turned into a costly 10 year court fight, for a much much smaller portion of wall than what he wants because people didnt want to be forced to give up land that their families had owned for generations. He leaves out freedom, kindness, rights (Except 2nd amendment) from a lot of his speeches. He says he can do it all himself. You are playing Russian Roulette with both candidates, but I truly believe there is enough of a chance that we may be stepping off the cliff into tyranny with Donald, that we all need to take a long deep look into what he stands for.

The interesting thing about your comment, it's reversed to what I see constantly. Hillary Supporters will try to come up with a reasons why she deserves it and ignore her past. People have gotten fed up and bored of explaining Hillary because it goes back so many years that you could write a book. (and some have). Hillary has never built anything, has never run a legitimate business or employed anyone other than domestic servants or political employees. She has suffered in her husband's wake, without him she would be a nothing. As DJT said: "Her greatest accomplishment in life was not being indicted.What qualifies the butcher of Benghazi to be President?
edit on 24-7-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: Cut it shorter

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join