It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before you vote for Trump....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Make America Great Again.

Only way to do that is to end the federal reserve.

Oops... we can't do that. They own U.S.!!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Trump does change his mind a lot. But I do also. Sometimes you realize that you were wrong and you then adjust.

Trump is the first electable hope I've seen in my lifetime. Their is no way in Hell I will vote for Hillary Clinton. And if the Republicans and biased media don't like him he must be a great guy. That's the clincher. The globalist don't want Trump. He must be the messiah.

People felt that way about Obama to. See how well that turned out for them? Voting for the lesser of two evils is not winning strategy. You are still choosing evil. He is not electable; it is simply the red team's turn to win. They want to make him look appealing. The Establishment and the Republicans looks like they don't like Trump but that's an act; that's reverse psychology for adults to get you to like him. The globalists don't want Trump? He is a globalist! He grew up rubbing shoulders with these guys! He's going to go grab a beer with them after he's elected. And Hillary will be there too because they're buddies. Alex Jones endorsing him does not mean he is the anti globalist candidate. I don't think we had one of those in this election, to be honest. The guy above me is correct. To make America truly great again we must End the Fed and I've never heard Donald Trump say anything to that effect. Therefore he is not the real deal.
edit on 7252016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Make America Great Again.

Only way to do that is to end the federal reserve.

Oops... we can't do that. They own U.S.!!

The Federal Reserve doesn't own anyone.
They are a transparent and highly misunderstood complex non-profit organization.

edit on 26-7-2016 by Scorpiogurl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MayanBoricua

He has already said two of the first things he will do is get rid of the current head of the FedReserve and then fully audit it. He wants to show the corruption. The Fed does not want him because books will have to balance.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328
1. With hillary as the rival you probably shouldn't lead with "no regard for the rule of law." But to address your point, rhetoric and action are different things. The things cited in that law can be done legally, maybe not currently, but with legislation.

2. Ask Hillary's VP pick about this he's all too familiar. There's nothing illegal about what trump did and he admits that's a broken system. He's going to fix it.

3. Libel laws do need to be strengthened, but that has to go through congress so it should have little impact on deciding who to vote for as president.

4. You're either adamantly against torture or you're not, but for most this is a small issue in the grand scheme

5. Again congress has to buy off on this so it should have little impact on deciding who to vote for as president

6. Are business people somehow uniquely unqualified for public service?

7. Nope, that's not what he said. He said they send there riffraff over illegally. And they do. Not all of them are riffraff, but more than enough are.

8. Sure, he's crass. But should that stop us from liking him? I mean bill clinton is well liked and he's as much of a womanizer as anyone.

9. Link?

10. That would make him a great president

11. Whatever, don't care either way

Lastly, those are your views of him. I think he's brilliant. Hillary is a corrupt politician interested in only one thing: enriching herself by any means necessary.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And you believe him?!! Obama said he would pull out troops from the mideast. Obama promised us the most transparent administration ever! Bush said he was conservative! And you want to believe the blue blood mogul will oppose his ex classmates from the fed just cause he says he will?!! Not to offend, but I have a feeling you think lying to win elections is a democrat thing.And don't tell me he's the real deal cause the Rebloodlicans and oligarchs claim to hate him. That's reverse psychology. don't fall for it, friend. A vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary. Here is Trump endorsing Hillary in 2012.

edit on 7272016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Sorry, but I'd rather have a dirty businessman in office than a crooked politician.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He has already said two of the first things he will do is get rid of the current head of the FedReserve and then fully audit it. He wants to show the corruption. The Fed does not want him because books will have to balance.

I heard that is what he said... read it as well. I wonder if he'd really do it .... and I also wonder if that means he won't get the presidency.

He said he may get rid of Yellen within a few years because she isn't a Republican which sounds pretty mouthy to me. I don't think he plans to do much with the Federal Reserve.

"I don't know her. She's a very capable person. People I know have a high regard for her. But she's not a Republican." Breaking News at Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com... Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!
www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Trump will steer the US on the right path. American interest first, no more proxy wars, no more selling out.
I hope his eldest son will run for President in the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-
HA! Love it! Who the hell would seriously vote for this hag? At least Trump voters have good intentions for their country.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join