It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: ColCurious

Persians wear boots?

According to those who pushed and parroted the "right-wing terrorist" narrative, only nazi's wear boots in germany.

????

I wear boots. I also detest Nazis.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RobotBomb

only to obama and hillary

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So that was it for this night???
The official theory is the lone wolf theory, just go all to bed, everything is good???
I wouldn´t sleep one second in Munich, because i believe there is at least one suspect on the run.
Or the officials know more but don´t tell us, to not put fuel into a fire.
edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh, you certainly won't get any argument from me. There are extremists of every religious ideology. Just trying to keep up with the current blame game in progress.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
Balcony Man must have trouble walking with them balls..

Also I have never heard a German use the term Wa##er??, is this common.

RA

Wichser is very common here!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Saying he was 18 years old.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Jist another clone wolf jihadi who happened to yell "allahu ackbar".

(post by tigertatzen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Jist another clone wolf jihadi who happened to yell "allahu ackbar".

Was that confirmed?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
How can the media claim this attack is the work of a lone gunman when multiple videos clearly show at least two assailants?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Translation from the Police Conference.

transscription from the press conference: 10 dead, 21 injured including 3 critically wounded 2300 Police officers, different agencies as well as Swiss and Austrian Police Special Forces were involved The shooter was an 18 year old Iranian-German The perpetrator lived for two years in munich, prior to the shooting. He had no previous criminal record. Further information on the shooters background have to be further inspected before released to the public. The suspects car is not of interest concerning the incident For now, no information will be released about the dead, they have to be identified first and the relatives have to be informed prior. The shooting started at 17:50, the body was found at 20:30 The person on the rooftop was the shooter Currently no reason to be concerned about safety, but it has to be clear that there can not be a 100% security

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
How can the media claim this attack is the work of a lone gunman when multiple videos clearly show at least two assailants?

I've only seen one man in the videos I have watched.
edit on 22-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

they still think they create everyone's reality.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So then let´s simply ignore the eyewitness that stated live on TV that she fled from shots inside the mall, arriving outsides just to find wounded people, shot by the MCDonalds attacker outsides of the mall, at the same time when she fled from the shots inside the mall.

I believe she was lying or just hallucinating, saw or heard "swamp gas"...

And it is not hard to mix up a pistol with long rifles, and one attacker with three, everything is good as the officials say, good night Munich, you are 100% save, it was just a lone wolf again...

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE MUNICH MALL SHOOTER AND A MAN ON A BALCONY WAS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

Balcony man: 'You #ing a*****e you...'
Gunman: 'Because of you I was bullied for 7 years...'
Balcony man: 'You w****r you. you're a w****r'
Gunman: '...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you'
Balcony man: 'A gun! F**k off! Your head should be cut off you a*****e'

The gunman and balcony man begin shouting at each other.

Balcony man apparently to people filming: 'He's got a gun here the guy has one'
Unseen voice: 'F*****g Turks!'
Balcony man: 'F*****g foreigner'
Balcony man to someone else: 'Ey! He's got a gun! He has loaded his gun. Get the cops here. He's walking around here the w****r!'
Gunman: 'I am German.'
Balcony man: 'You're a w****r is what you are'
Gunman: 'Stop filming!'
Balcony man: 'A w****r is what you are. What the f**k are you doing?'
Shooter: 'Yeah what, I was born here.'
Balcony man: 'Yeah and what the f**k you think you're doing?'
Gunman: 'I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.'

Balcony man and Shooter talk at same time.

Balcony man: 'Yeah treatment is something for you'
Gunman: 'I haven't done anything here for (unintelligible) ... 'Please shut your mouth'
Balcony man: 'You c**t you'
Balcony man to people nearby: 'Hey, he's on the upper floor here.'

The cameraman goes into cover as the gunman starts firing.
Balcony man calls him a c***t again.

Balcony man: 'They must have been s******g into your head'
Gunman: 'They have not. They have not, that's the thing. They have not.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Right, and here is the picture of the man on the roof,

So, is this the same man as at McDonald's or is it not? If not, then there is a problem.
Did the man in the picture escape from the roof and the police? If so when? (that includes before or after the McDonald's shooting) but police are seen on the same roof.
Why was the cameraman filming...because he saw an armed man, or had the shooting already occurred and he was alarmed?
Was the cameraman and the person shouting on the balcony the same person or two people or more?

If nobody knows all that, then they know nothing as yet.

link   

originally posted by: oletimer

transscription from the press conference: 10 dead, 21 injured including 3 critically wounded 2300 Police officers, different agencies as well as Swiss and Austrian Police Special Forces were involved The shooter was an 18 year old Iranian-German The perpetrator lived for two years in munich, prior to the shooting. He had no previous criminal record. Further information on the shooters background have to be further inspected before released to the public. The suspects car is not of interest concerning the incident For now, no information will be released about the dead, they have to be identified first and the relatives have to be informed prior. The shooting started at 17:50, the body was found at 20:30 The person on the rooftop was the shooter Currently no reason to be concerned about safety, but it has to be clear that there can not be a 100% security

So he was only in Germany for 2 years? There goes the Nazi extremist line then.
I guess it was gone already given he was of Iranian descent.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yes, it's the same man that was at McDonalds.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Annee

Oh, you certainly won't get any argument from me. There are extremists of every religious ideology. Just trying to keep up with the current blame game in progress.

Nope. It's foolish to attempt to paint all extremists with the same brush.

A Buddhist extremist or Jewish extremist or Christian extremist is quite different than an Islamic extremist.

A few numbers;

Boko Haram and ISIL were jointly responsible for 51% of all claimed global fatalities in 2014

Boko Haram has overtaken ISIL as world's deadliest terrorist group

78% of all deaths and 57% of all attacks occurred in just five countries: Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan and Syria

Iraq continues to be the country most impacted by terrorism with 9,929 terrorist fatalities the highest ever recorded in a single country

Nigeria experienced the largest increase in terrorist activity with 7,512 deaths in 2014, an increase of over 300% since 2013

and

"Ten of the eleven countries most affected by terrorism also have the highest rates of refugees and internal displacement. This highlights the strong inter-connectedness between the current refugee crisis, terrorism and conflict."

further, in 2015 alone

During this time period, there were 2866 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27627 people were killed and 26150 injured.

We'll get nowhere if one can't acknowledge and differentiate between types of extremism and where most of it is coming from.

This isn't a "blame game". It's blatant reality.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: oletimer

So he was only in Germany for 2 years? There goes the Nazi extremist line then.
I guess it was gone already given he was of Iranian descent.

He lived in Munich since two years, nobody said that he lives in germany since two years, he was born here.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Fox news reporting only one shooter right now (O'Reilly factor)

Wtf?! Everytime!

We start with multiple shooters then when all the media finally gets there hands on it and filters it out to the public, multiple gunmen becomes lone wolf.......

Its getting old. I'm tired of constantly being lied to.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join