It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: oletimer

an 18 year old Iranian-German

Has this been verified? Iranian? Sunni family? Much to learn.

EDIT: I say Sunni because most Iranians are Shia and so as an immigrant, Sunni makes more sense.
edit on 22-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: oletimer
Translation from the Police Conference.

transscription from the press conference: 10 dead, 21 injured including 3 critically wounded 2300 Police officers, different agencies as well as Swiss and Austrian Police Special Forces were involved The shooter was an 18 year old Iranian-German The perpetrator lived for two years in munich, prior to the shooting. He had no previous criminal record. Further information on the shooters background have to be further inspected before released to the public. The suspects car is not of interest concerning the incident For now, no information will be released about the dead, they have to be identified first and the relatives have to be informed prior. The shooting started at 17:50, the body was found at 20:30 The person on the rooftop was the shooter Currently no reason to be concerned about safety, but it has to be clear that there can not be a 100% security

So he was only in Germany for 2 years? There goes the Nazi extremist line then.
I guess it was gone already given he was of Iranian descent.

Careful. You are exposing your personal agenda. It appears he has only lived in Munich for 2 years, but reports say he was born in Germany, but also had dual citizenship.
edit on 22-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

So between Nice and this, we've got two lone gunmen and two lone "witnesses" making the same unsubstantiated inflammatory claim. And this doesn't strike anyone as being strange? Just swallow down whatever they're fed like good little children. It might actually be amusing if it weren't so horrifying to watch.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Meanwhile Obama cracks jokes during his statements on Munich.
The guy is officially crazy.

www.dailymail.co.uk... lege.html#v-126422774289288988

link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

There are LOTS of terrorists that are SHIA.

Both make sense.

link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

It's interesting.

Most don't buy a car without anyone else knowing beforehand, or buy a house, or hell, most women don't even buy new shoes without at least someone else knowing.

Yet all these mass shooters and terrorists supposedly act alone without anyone else being in on it.

Lone wolfs btw are even worse and suggest a far bigger problem. Is it's a network, you can focus on that and break it up, like a Mafia family. If it's just thousands of potential lone wolfs across the globe waiting to act out independently, there really isn't a solution and open borders looks even worse.

edit on 22-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Now i am afraid it will not take long till a new "anti terror" package of laws is introduced to us german citizens...

edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert

transscription from the press conference: 10 dead, 21 injured including 3 critically wounded 2300 Police officers, different agencies as well as Swiss and Austrian Police Special Forces were involved The shooter was an 18 year old Iranian-German The perpetrator lived for two years in munich, prior to the shooting. He had no previous criminal record. Further information on the shooters background have to be further inspected before released to the public. The suspects car is not of interest concerning the incident For now, no information will be released about the dead, they have to be identified first and the relatives have to be informed prior. The shooting started at 17:50, the body was found at 20:30 The person on the rooftop was the shooter Currently no reason to be concerned about safety, but it has to be clear that there can not be a 100% security

Careful. You are exposing your personal agenda. It appears he has only lived in Munich for 2 years, but reports say he was born in Germany, but also had dual citizenship.

I am going off the police statement posted above.
I am having a hard time believing an young man of Iranian descent was going on a Nazi fuelled killing spree against immigrants.
Sounds more like radical islamic terror to me.

link   

Could you be just a little bit more cryptic, please? I was responding to another poster several pages back who said the shooter was "Neo Nazi". Nothing being stoked over here. It was a legitimate question.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You guys need to grow up.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
From the Guardian:

The attacker had both German and Iranian citizenship, Andra says. There are children among the injured, he says, and teenagers.

Guardian live coverage

Children among the injured...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Earlier Gin posted a screenshot from that girl of FB luring people to McDonald's...It had a name on it...

Anyway, I read on a German message board that the girls profile was fake and they traced it to a twitter of the guy named In that FB screenshot...

So now someone was posting on 4chan(i know) the guy was Iranian before it was officially announced...And he named same guy in FB screenshot...

It will be interesting to see if it really is the same guy.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: GoShredAK

It's interesting.

Most don't buy a car without anyone else knowing beforehand, or buy a house, or hell, most women don't even buy new shoes without at least someone else knowing.

Yet all these mass shooters and terrorists supposedly act alone without anyone else being in on it.

Lone wolfs btw are even worse and suggest a far bigger problem. Is it's a network, you can focus on that and break it up, like a Mafia family. If it's just thousands of potential lone wolfs across the globe waiting to act out independently, there really isn't a solution and open borders looks even worse.

Amazing, isn't it? And people buy it.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

No cryptic with me, if you don't understand exactly what I meant that is your fault.

link   

I am having a hard time believing an young man of Iranian descent was going on a Nazi fuelled killing spree against immigrants.

For me the german-iranian attacker sounded more like he was fed to the back teeth about poverty, being threated badly by the society, and obvisiously mental ill. He didn´t make a difference of who he was shooting, he tried to shoot everything that moved, that he saw.

link   

You guys need to grow up.

Don't you find it a little odd Obama was laughing and cracking jokes whilst talking about a mass killing?
If he can't take it seriously and be sincere about what has happened then he shouldn't bother.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

There are LOTS of terrorists that are SHIA.

Both make sense.

But most Iranian immigrants are Sunni because they can't stay in Iran...dude!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You're taking something out of context for political purposes.

Even the press laughed because he was portraying a human side, a human moment to connect with personal feeling in a time of tragedy.

Like I said, grow up.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

For me the german-iranian attacker sounded more like he was fed to the back teeth about poverty, being threated badly by the society, and obvisiously mental ill. He didn´t make a difference of who he was shooting, he tried to shoot everything that moved, that he saw.

I am asking myself who maybe tricked him into that event(perfect patsy, mental ill...), maybe his instructor or instructors with the long rifles that never existed?

edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

You're taking something out of context for political purposes.

Even the press laughed because he was portraying a human side, a human moment to connect with personal feeling in a time of tragedy.

Like I said, grow up.

He made a joke about his daughter leaving home in a press conference about these Munich shootings. It's Obama who is out of context and completely nuts. Completely odd thing to do.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join