It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favourite song from your teenage days

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
First record album I ever bought with my own money was a Partridge Family ALbum. This was "THE" song.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It was the first music I bought with my own money. It was on a 45 record.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Guns N Roses Appetite For Destruction, the greatest Hard Rock album of all time.

I kept this cassette playing in my tape deck for 3 years of my youth. Went through several copies.

Favorite song is still "Its So Easy" "Rocket Queen" is another epic track but the entire album completely rocks

Good old fashioned, ass kicking rock n roll at its best. If you grew up in the 80s, you know.

youtu.be...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7 21 2016 by Tuomptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci
This was the first song I ever listened to back-to-back on repeat, every minute that I could, every day that I could....
A little bit different to what has already been posted.

I haven't thought of that song in a long time, but I did listen to it over and over when a friend gave me the tape.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
When I was a teen there was a laundromat down the alley from me. There was a juke box and pool table in the back. My friends and I always played this song while shooting pool.

I listened to 18 and Life over and over. The second I saw Sebastian Bach, any other singer I had a girlish crush on completely disappeared.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Anything from the album Dirt, by Alice in Chains would suffice I guess.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well, seeing as my teen years were only yesterday compared to some (90's baby here)...

Darude - Sandstorm
Cascada - Everytime We Touch
Dragonforce - Through the Fire and Flames
Numa Numa
New Numa

And of course, what 90's person can't remember this one?

Effel 65 - Blue Da Ba Dee

I think those were the only songs in my playlist. Don't judge - I had no music taste back then (then again, I still have the full CD to some of these; the looks I get now are priceless)

On the side: I can play all of these on my trumpet - One of the few things I was known for as a teen.
-foss

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

LOVED THAT ONE!

Got any Roseanne Rosannadanna too?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I must be the oldest person on this thread.

My records were "75"s and 1/8th of an inch thick. I listened to Bugle Boy quite often as a kid.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Alright.... I'll post it already!

Peeple, I used to play this a lot before I started off the punk phase of life (I still do not think I am completely out of! I still listen to Black Flag fer frying out loud). I think it was the smashing guitar that made feel... well it gave a warm feeling inside!

Trifecta!

[ETA: Tried posting yesterday but the servers were being all strange like. The original post had a write up but is now lost to the interweb!]
edit on 22-7-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: b1tch, moan, and complainin'

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join