It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Be careful Bro. You want me to call you? Are you ok? This is your family in here. All these people in here care for you personally.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
a reply to: pheonix358
Pheonix, I pop in and find one of our long lost dragons. I am so happy to see you.
Are you well? Are you having a daily frolic in piles of gold and jewels?

It is winter here, and cold! My back does not like the cold.

Apart from that ... I am fine.

Give me another ten year and I may be frolicking in piles, but not the gold and jewel kind.

Lol

P

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Phew, the next couple months are going to drag - I've got something to look forward to late August, November, and all I need is something to make the time fly by.

Also, someone needs to talk me out of getting a bunch of equipment for November's excursion to Indiana.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera
Foss I just solved your problem.

You can have all the toys you want. The more you come up with the faster time will pass.....OK let me explain.

I know you well enough to know that you can take a really good look around and find the pieces to make at least 2 types of energy measurements, or motion sensors.....am I right?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thank you I am ok just sad. Love you. Going to sleep! Your the best.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci Its just awesome to have an indoor garden because you can see them grow and move. Its as if plants put off an energy of their own. Ive enjoyed many a cup of coffee, beers, and glasses of wine with indoor plants. Im on .26 of an acre of land in Californias mid section. My home was built on an old farm.
In the future, You and your Mate, will find a place that has a nice yard. A big one to grow flowers and food year round

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

and all I need is something to make the time fly by.

Try one of my books. They make time fly!

Reading for a few months straight, an escape to a better future.

P

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
How did I never see the link in your sig until now????

Consider them bought!!! I have been trying to find something! Woohoo!

ETA: Done so if I'm MIA it's Pheonix's fault.

edit on 8/1/2016 by Martin75 because: I bought it

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Afraid of drunk posting? I can relate lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358 1957 was a good year. Just look at the 57 Chevy

edit on 1-8-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You do know me too well - I'm already planning for small laser grid that I can build, as it'll help with detecting movement. I've seen them used before, and they seem to do the trick.

The other thing that I might be trying is a relatively simple device called the Devil's Toy Box - all it is, is a cube made out of mirrors. Supposedly, according to most of my folklore books, spirits seem to like to be around mirrors - such a device could be used as a trap, or as a curiosity point for the ghosts. Planning to take a camera with face recognition timing and aim it at the box during the night.

I'll be doing other short experiments throughout the night, as well as making observations on my end as the night progresses (and I find a spot to hunker down).

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I just wanted to say, "Ooooooh!" for a moment, because you mentioned folklore books that mention spirits liking mirrors.

I've been reading extensively about such things the past few days, because I have a... well... "mild" mirror fear, involving the fear of spirits staring back at me if I ever look at a mirror in the dark of night.

Just wanted to throw that out there! Haha!

What you're doing sounds fascinating!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh, I'm so excited!!! We need to figure out how to live stream ya! It would be awesome if we could all follow along with ya! Wouldn't that be neat!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
Mirrors in general are interesting - When you have an astral projection, going into a mirror often leads to a different place (like a portal). There are traditions out there that say when a person dies to cover all mirrors to prevent the spirit from becoming trapped or lost. One of the most interesting things I came across is that if you wanted to create a spirit glass (a substitute for a scrying quartz sphere), you could take a mirror to a graveyard, leave it buried in a grave for 13 days, and then use it at night. I won't ever attempt that, but it's neat to read about.

At night, it's kind of funny with me and mirrors; I'm not a fan of looking into them without lights on.

a reply to: Martin75

I'm working on that too - If I can get ahold of a GoPro it might happen - You'd get to see me go in, and knowing my luck you'd find me running away because the nastiest entity in the place will pick on me more; I heard that the tour guides will place bets on who stays and who leaves, and that they also will lock up the skeptics in the most haunted areas, alone.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Sorry I missed you all earlier!

Q, I am sorry to hear that you are sad.

Pheonix, it has been such a pleasure having you here with us again! I had missed you so much!

Foss, I hope with all your excitement and all the equipment you end with that you see something on your investigation.

Kind of sleepy here. I don't mean to ignore anyone.

Good luck with your garden Kaelci. I'm good with houseplants but my herbs only grew well outside for me. Keep taking pics as they grow. I just love plants and I think it was Rider who mentioned the energy from plants. They are living things and it's awesome to have a bit of nature indoors. If that container is clay, they soil tends to dry out quickly in them, so keep a close eye on that.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It's just a plastic pot

The soil that I used..... well, it comes in a big square, and you add water to it to moisten it and break it up and turn it into 15L of soil....
I didn't realise that my pot had a drain-hole for too much water, LOL!!!!
I'm all, "Ohmygosh! Water is going everywhere! eeeeeeeeek!" and threw it into the sink, hahahaha.

I now know for the next Spring Onion one
I want to get some little pots too, and grow some flowers

Nature! Everywhere!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is a good one.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
OMG Kaelci you cracked me up about the drainage holes, though I've made that same mistake years ago when I first started having plants. LOL

Skid, dead flowers? LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Send Me dead flowers

Thats a good song. Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

How fun

I have used a devils box years ago, are you doing the experiment in a particular haunted spot?
I wouldn't do that at home, as you will be inviting in the naughty spirits.

The astral is like a loony circus, you just can't control what is out there, but you can sure as heck make sure it doesn't come in your home.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join