It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Jeez, Skiddy, I sure hope things work out for you. I'll pray and send positive vibes and all of that. Before my Mom died, I thought I'd have to move to a cheaper place and worried about my animals. Things worked out for us so far. Keep us posted!

Kealci and Chirp, what are you two up to behind the scenes? You know I'm curious like a cat!

To our lurkers, join in. Don't be shy and stop worrying about fitting in. We hear that from time to time, so just in case some are thinking that. Don't!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That looks very helpful Jess! I hope Skid can benefit from it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I sure hope so Night. I wish I could run up there and do something

How are you this evening? I am tuckered. Ready to just chill in front of the TV. There is a series on Netflix I have been wanting to try out

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Thanks. I asked my friend if there were any agencies that could help but I guess they'd already done it once and can't do it again.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hello well snappers eating crabs that was a long 11 hour day. How are you!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hello Jess, Skid and Quantum!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Your two poems were amazing. More please!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thank you so much! Maybe I'll add one in a day or two. Right now, I'm trying to think of how to proceed with my story. I get stuck sometimes and can go a number of different ways. Just not sure where I want to take it yet. Might need to put some music on and see if anything comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Kealci and Chirp, what are you two up to behind the scenes? You know I'm curious like a cat!

Kitty, kitty, kitty! Nothing nefarious I can assure you! Just catching up.

To our lurkers, join in. Don't be shy and stop worrying about fitting in. We hear that from time to time, so just in case some are thinking that. Don't!

Thank you for that Night! Perhaps they will soon.
The flower bouquet you posted is lovely!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hi Jess!

Don't you just despise Mondays?

It was a rough one down here.

What series have you been wanting to watch? Is it the ghost one?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hmmm, with the two of you and the shifty eyes, I don't know. LOL

Glad you liked the flowers! Yes, we may have a couple of newbies if mine and yours show up, plus those we don't know about.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Hi Chirp. Today was a Monday of all issues! Rough here too. I am drinking Stoli and lemonade. Not bad.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Hello well snappers eating crabs that was a long 11 hour day.

Is 'snappers eating crabs' a regional idiom similar to
'kiss my grits' in the South?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I know it will be a good story however you write it!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Lol yes it is unless your talking hominy! Lol

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Watching avatar the movie.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Sorry, watching TV

Quant - Your boss got his monies worth today!!!
edit on 8/1/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Hello everyone!!

We watched that Jess! I liked it, and I think CC did too!!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't have Netflix, I wanted to see that!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just going to drop this in and Fly. I'm just a little upset with Myself. (I will be fine...)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Continued from Page 87)

"Yes Really." Razor simply stated. "You seem to be filled with a lot of disbelief of Me and My intentions." Razor spoke to Drom and Tilla. "Why are you this way, towards Me?"

"I must ask that You Forgive Me. Granting of wishes has so far been only known to Me from fairy tales and other stories of fiction!" Drom said taken aback somewhat. "I have never known any wishes to have been offered, and actually come true, in real life!"

"Well then. This will be a first for You!" Razor said with what passed for a smile, on His strong face.

(Now)

"Maybe we should save those wishes Syx?" Tilla asked Her Dragon Friend. "I mean, We face dangers, or other situations at times here that may someday need such magic to solve!"

"Hmmm. That is a good point Tilla. I'm glad You brought that up! Thank You!" Syx smiled back to His Human friend. "I agree. We should save them." All in favor say AYE!" Syx finished with.

AYE's were heard from everyone there,except Razor and a medium sized Black Dragon. "Why not use one of them now, so We can see if it will even work? Why wait till death faces Us head on, and the magic won't save Us!?" The Black Dragon asked the group.

Murmuring was heard among the Dragons and humans alike. "That is also a good point! Mayb..." Syx started to say when Razor broke in, quite upset.

"What goes here?! You dare to doubt Me?! You have seen that the simple incantation awoke ME from a Stone Slumber and I am now alive and breathing! Our Magic always works!!' He spat out at the onlooking group who all stared wide eyed at Razor...

"Well I, I mean We, did not mean to offend You Razor. It is just that We have never had a wish bearer before, so We are unsure of the outcome of making wishes and hoping they will come true! We have magic of Our own here, but it does work differently than Yours, apparently..." Syx said in hopes it would calm Razor down somewhat...

It did work a little and Razor was noticeably calmer. However one could tell He was still somewhat upset with the group, but was keeping His anger at bay, for the present...

edit on 1-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join