It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I'm heading to bed. See you all tomorrow.
Sleep good Bro!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Oh sorry, I thought everyone was sleeping. Hi Kaelci! I'll check my mail in a sec.
Rider, I love flavored coffees with cream and sugar.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Oh sorry, I thought everyone was sleeping. Hi Kaelci! I'll check my mail in a sec.
Rider, I love flavored coffees with cream and sugar.
You said you like pocket watches, so tomorrow I might tell you the story of mine and show you a pic of it. The story involves Dad, the White House, Moms demands, and Switzerland and occurs in 1973. And as always, It is a true story too.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im so sorry Q

Its best not to contact or persue her at this time. She will be thinking of you, and will likely be angry and resentfull with the ex in a short time for interfering with your relationship. You gave her freedom and he represents a cage, and demands. You will likely be getting another letter from her later, then it will be up to you to decide

Thank you for you kindness and your songs. I will not contact her again. She told me the ex made her sad. Why image went back I don't know. I will focus on other things. Thank you Rider!

Edit to add: nice photo of you fishing!
edit on 7 20 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey all!

Been a hectic couple of weeks, and very tiring too. This is just a place holder post so I can periodically catch up, when I get five bloody minutes of peace in which to do so! Hope you are all well, you beautiful, wonderous people you!

Massive hugs, kisses where appropriate, high fives and metal horns everywhere else!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Good morning Shedigans!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I am running behind this morning. Our phone support guy is on vacation this week so I am having to try to pick up his slack. The lab’s phones quit working last night. Speaker would work but the headset was dead. It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to synch a Bluetooth, LOL. So I’m the phone guy this week, LOL. Lord help em!

a reply to: Night Star
Night I just loved your colorful replies, that was just beautiful!

a reply to: visitedbythem
Love the new avatar, it looks so relaxing! Love all the videos! What a way to share a message, LOL As for my coffee, I am cream & sugar. I sometimes use flavor but plain cream is my favorite. I like mine VERY sweet. The coffee pot sounds like an amazing heirloom. Can’t wait to hear your story!

a reply to: Quantum12
Good morning Quant, how are you? Did you rest well? What all are you getting into today? [[[HUGS]]] Thinking about you!

a reply to: TrueBrit
TRUE!!!! How the heck are ya???? So good to see you!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning. It's 4:50 am here. Lol I am thinking of getting into bed. I did sleep for 3'hours. Ok have a great day!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Tired. I am tired.

My colleague broke his ankles a couple of weeks ago, my mother had a spinal spasm a week before that, I have no effective help at my store and am doing it all by myself, and the weather has made sleep next to bloody impossible, with humidity so high that one needs gills to breathe atmosphere at the moment, and heat so intense that my pale, ancient Celtic ass is literally cooking in its skin every hour which features daylight.

Basically, I need a drink. For about five years, followed by five years of sleep in a cold room.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hows everyone doing this morning?

Gonna be a hot one here! Weather bulletin says to expect 40 Celsius with the humidex, from now until friday.
My god thats silly!

My Malamute will be hating his life every time he steps outside to do his business.
He looks happy here....but he wont have that smile for long lol

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Quant get some rest. Don’t let yourself get run down!!!

True I’m not even sure where to begin! I can’t imagine what it must be like to have 2 broke ankles!!! I already know how painful back spasms are and I feel for your mother. Do you use aromatherapy? Are you open to aromatherapy? I know it’s simple but it really does seem to work. There are many different brands so you might have to experiment a little.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Mac your dog is gorgeous! Talked to dad yesterday, he is all excited to come visit. He said he was thinking maybe you were going to pick him up with a dog sled team. HAHAHA That man has some issues!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

HAHAHAH, I should bring my dog to the airport. Tell him the dog is his ride to the mine hahaha.
Id like to see the look on his face after that
edit on 20-7-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I know the power of aromatherapy. Unfortunately I have a nose like a wolf, and the slightest thing out of the olfactory norm will prevent me from dropping off, no matter how soothing, pleasant, or otherwise calming it might be to the senses.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Sounds like your running yourself into the ground TB.

Hopefully things mellow out for ya soon!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well im off into the heat. I have 2 huge drone surveys to complete before home time tomorrow.
Ill talk you all soon

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
Take it easy and stay hydrated!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Top o' the morn to You All! How are We today?
(Need to go back and catch up now...)

(but first, M u s t have coffee...)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
A team of Dragons soars into the skies,
looking for Our lost members,
Their hopes are high.

They will not give up very soon at all.
They will look under every stone,
and look behind every wall.

Some might be missing because of Danger or strife.
Some might be gone for reasons of real life.

Whatever the reasons,
You are all away from Us now.
You are in Our thoughts and Hearts,
We wish for Your safe return somehow.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Mike that was beautiful!!! I hope it does the trick and lures are stragglers home.

How are you today? I'm trying not to work too hard....and seem to be doing a pretty good job, LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well as long as You are working hard at not working, then it's all good, right? LOL!!

And Thanx, on that poem. It just kind of fell outta My head. Stuff like that has a way of doing that sometimes! Now I just have to find a way of catching stuff that falls out! Like I have lost a LOT of brain cells that way!!

ETA: I am fine, thanx!! I hope You are well...
edit on 20-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join