It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sending out the dragon search party for anyone who hasn't stopped by lately. You are loved and missed. Lurkers, stop lurking and join us. Not telling you what to do or anything, just hoping you'll join in.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It's going. Kind of tired but I don't want to go to bed.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
How about some dreams? Got any?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok, enough sleepin! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey Skid and Rider!!!!
Yay, company and music!

Skid this is way too early for you to go to sleep!

Rider, thanks for the tunes!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I know it is. I got woke up out of a dead sleep early this morning. I've been dragging all day because of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star Your Welcome My Lady!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I was ignoring my alarm clock this morning and almost forgot I was going out. I was going to shut the alarm off and keep sleeping then I thought, oh crap, I have to get up! LOL After enough coffee and getting out of the house, I had energy all day.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I thought we had another new member then saw it was you. Nice avatar of yourself!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That sounds nice lol. When I'm able to make coffee how I like it I can go all day lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star Thank You! Thats the San Joaquin river. We have 1000 miles of waterways, levies and sloughs in this area of California. Striped Bass, Salmon, Steel Head, and Sturgeon, run up from the ocean, and in from under the Golden Gate to spawn here and above us. My house is at about 19 foot elevation

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Sounds perfect for a fisherman.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

When I have to get up at a normal hour, I have two cups here and one when I go out and I'm usually good to go.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

When I have to get up at a normal hour, I have two cups here and one when I go out and I'm usually good to go.

So what kind of coffee do you like best, and how do you have it?

My Dad got me to start roasting green coffee beans some years ago. He drinks his coffee black, His Grandfather back in Turkey was a coppersmith. He made long handled copper coffee makers. I think they were about 6-8 ounces, and had a little pour edge spout. (Dad has one)They made a strong coffee in the old country called Demitas. Great Grandpa was a wild one, and used to ride out into the dessert with his buddies to an oasis. They carried gourds of whiskey. They would barbeque a goat on a spit, and drink whiskey, and sing songs together, staying out there for days. My Great Great grandparents said " Enough of this nonsence and partying, your getting married!". So they arrainged a wedding with a real good girl, from a good family, and that was that.
So anyway....... I like my coffee with a couple spoons of Hawaiian raw sugar, and a couple spoons of Ghirardeli chocolate, and a nice splash of half and half

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I would just like to say that your reply to me on that other thread.... I laughed at your reply! First time I've laughed aloud in a quite a few days, haha!! Thank you.

*waves to miss Night*

You have mail, but I'm not sure if it went through, I sent it a while ago and you're usually a fast responder.... I might have to send it again... *glares at ATS Messaging*

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I like strong coffee. A little sugar and milk and it's good.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Q: I know this is a bad night for you, Just hang in there bro. Things will work out, I promise. Feel free to call

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm heading to bed. See you all tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark I like my coffee strong too Skid. The stuff they made in the old country was really strong. I think they drank it black, like little shots. They boiled the grounds in the little long handled copper pot. Ill to take a picture of the one Dad has. Its over 100 years old. It will be mine one day, but hopefully not too soon

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join