It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Ok we can move on lol. I just made a nice shaken martini and will be happy.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I have no doubt! You are too awesome to be upset! OK now we have a story to work on! LOL, I have to go find our last entries. And you have to help me decide what to do about school. I have a meeting next week with Concord University. I took a loan against my retirement to pay for my last degrees. Gotta figure out best way to pay for school and exactly what I'm going to take.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Do it. Your so smart and could change things. I know more school sucks but it's life. My old company sent me back to school to learn more IT side of things. You rock.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
How cool is it that dad & Mac are working to save lives and all because of The Shed (are your ears burning Mac?) I talked to dad today and he is excited to go up next month. He said that Canada doesn't have to fight any of the regulations that we fight so it will be much easier to move the project forward.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There's a reason exes are exes. She'll realize that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Was someone chirping?

Glad your Dada is doing better, Very sorry Quantum, Someones going to Canada??!!
SWEEET!!!

FYI....I am in my annual firefly spasms and will be a bit of a twit. I just enjoy them so much!
My HouseWren has been sizing up the front porch for her second nesting of the summer. To the consternation of my cats she has been flitting around trying out different perches and diving in & out of a cupboard drawer.

For anyone who isn't familiar they are loud noisy little things and fear nothing.
Needless to say adore them.

also needless to say the cats are under house arrest so Tweepy has free reign. her and her mate have given me many years of enjoyable bird interaction altho by now it may be their offspring?

Thanks Everyone for the Welcome!
Kicking back in chair relaxing....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
There's a reason exes are exes. She'll realize that.
You got that right Skid

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Im so sorry Q

Its best not to contact or persue her at this time. She will be thinking of you, and will likely be angry and resentfull with the ex in a short time for interfering with your relationship. You gave her freedom and he represents a cage, and demands. You will likely be getting another letter from her later, then it will be up to you to decide

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
What a cute little birdy!!! I am just starting to like them again. After 13 years of nightshift there are certain things during the day that drive you nuts; singing birds is one when you have a back yard FULL of trees. LOL

My favorite is the wood pecker in the back yard. They move so strangely!

Chirp is actually a missing member I am in search of....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78 Nice bird!
I just got back from buying a 17 Lb bag of black oil sunflower seeds, and a bunch of hummingbird juice. I also got another feeder to take the place of the one the squirrels trashed

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Missing persons

Hey Q.... Life is so strange...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
I love lightning bugs. The glow worms (females) are cool, too. It's sometimes tricky to find them, as they're on the ground.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thank you I will let her be with her ex and never contact her again. She has my number. I feel bad for her but I will not interfere with her life. When a person says don't contact me i respect that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I can't find the will to do more on my story (any story), but was able to write a little poem... I'll just leave this here

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She who lingers drifts away
Discovering new visions abound
Desiring a brand new day
Ideas lost and never found

She who lingers dares to dream
Illusory images within her soul
Ethereal madness or so it seems
Rainbow skies by enchanting shoal

She who lingers in life alone
The sands of time beneath her toes
Seated beside forests unknown
With one door open another shall close

She who lingers in silent despair
Concealing the weight below
Dazzling sunbeams upon her hair
Delicately bathed in sunlight’s glow

She who lingers begins to wake
The essence of light and life
Darkness and shadows she will placate
She refuses worldly residual strife

She who lingers at last stands tall
Unburdened by auras shrouded
Determination will never fall
The light sings no longer clouded

She who lingers is now at peace
A smile within the stars and moon
Earthly wonders never cease
We will all return one day soon

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

edit on 19 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Wow dude, im so sorry to hear this. I hope she realizes what a mistake shes made.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thank you, I am sad but she can live on thinking about the time we spent. Is was amazing. Now she has to go back supporting her ex. We all struggle in life to be happy and make money but i felt free with her. Peace and love my friend.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
~*.~*.~*.I'm a few pages behind at least and catching up.~*.~*.~*.

Syx, that movie looks awesome. I must see that movie!!!Loving the color purple you are sporting today!!

JustMike, thanks for the emoticons! LOL! I am glad you enjoyed the OP of Shed 9. With the sheds moving so quickly now, it is quite a challenge to keep the openings beautiful and enchanting in words and pics. Have fun at the cottage!!

Hello Skid! You can bring your dogs to the shed, we have all kinds of other animals, they would love the company!

Caver78, WELCOME to the shed! Loved your pic and you made me chuckle. Our pixies are always hovering around pampering us with food and drinks, so if you need anything, they are right there for you. You can make your room into anything you'd like, anything that you can imagine.

chief'smom!!!! It's been a while since we've seen you! Glad you were able to make it to shed 9!

Keaci Honey, sorry you haven't been feeling yourself. We all love you and are here for you. Hopefully we can make you smile or laugh or feel the magic! Loved your poem!!!! We need color in here right? I am inspired!

continued in next post, this is getting long.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hello. It looks like you're having a colorful day.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
JustMike, it is amazing that Dada is doing so well. The gardening and being out in the forest will be just perfect for the both of you. Being out in nature soothes the soul. Just being in the sun, feeling the wind in your hair, smelling the fragrant flora...ahhhh, breathe it all in. You hugged a tree? I have to do that! I've talked with mine in my backyard. Not out loud, but I feel a connection to that old tree. I've known it my whole life.
Bahahaha, you made me laugh when you begged someone to comment because you didn't want to hog the page. Hog the pages all you want! I've done it myself when no one else was around. LOL

Q, I'm sorry it didn't work out with you and Edie. At least you are young and sociable and have many opportunities to meet other women and you will. Take time to heal and push forward when you are ready.

Caver, OMG, you love cats and birds and fireflies! You belong here at the shed. We all love these things! I'm dangerous in a pet store, I want to come with everything! LOL I live here with my Hubby, a Siamese love bug cat, an aquatic turtle and some fish. I had a rescued rat, but she just died recently.

Rider, I feed birds too. Your squirrels are hungry as well. Throw some peanuts their way.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Night Star
Hello. It looks like you're having a colorful day.

Yes, it looks awesome doesn't it? LOL How ya doin' Skid?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join