It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
thenightisours, where did you go? We need a nickname for you, that name is too long. LOL

'tis known to many to just call me KD. LOL. I am here....just trying to see where/if I fit in. All smiles

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

Where in Rhode Island are your ex employees? It sounds lovely where you are.

Q, you made me laugh when you said you'd send Edie to Rider if it didn't work out. LOL

I dont know, Ill have to ask. As fot Q, Yes, he is full of threats

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

lol rider will straighten her out! And her sister too! Ok we are leaving now to eat. I called a taxi because I know we will drink. I don't drive drunk it's unfair. Love you!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thenightisours

thenightisours, where did you go? We need a nickname for you, that name is too long. LOL

'tis known to many to just call me KD. LOL. I am here....just trying to see where/if I fit in. All smiles
We are all evolving here Bro. Grab a chair and hang out

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Enjoy your company and your meal, and your drinks too!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Have a fun, wonderful and magical time. It's all in the eyes....you know. LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I also live in a small town. I don’t think I would like the constant gogogo of a big city

a reply to: thenightisours
KD – I agree with Rider. Grab a chair, pour a drink, and just start chatting. Usually someone will answer. LOL

a reply to: Quantum12
Have fun and be safe!

I am reading here, LOVING Mr. NS’s post…HAHAHA, and flipping to see what’s around…

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Thanks for that so much. Got my chair and just finding my best way to contribute or add to such a beautiful group of people.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

KD, now I have to remember that. As for fitting in, you already do. So where ya from?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thanks for that so much. Got my chair and just finding my best way to contribute or add to such a beautiful group of people.

Since you have joined us here and are now a Sheddite of The Shed, have you picked your room out yet? It can be anything you imagine it to be. Mine changes from time to time. Sometimes it is a castle chamber with stained glass windows and tapestries and candles and a canaopy bed and...LOL! Sometimes it simpler and brighter with an open window to the sea.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Agreed. Thank you. Will try to be more involved. Chair and a very chilled Pinot Grigio are in place

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh yum, may I join you?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I am reading here, LOVING Mr. NS’s post…HAHAHA, and flipping to see what’s around…

*giggles*

Mr Nonspecific's thread is the first thread in a long time that has managed to keep a smile on my face ALL DAY SO FAR! My gosh. Every time I refresh the Offtopic page, someone has commented on it, and the giggles keep rising.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Since you have joined us here and are now a Sheddite of The Shed, have you picked your room out yet? It can be anything you imagine it to be. Mine changes from time to time. Sometimes it is a castle chamber with stained glass windows and tapestries and candles and a canaopy bed and...LOL! Sometimes it simpler and brighter with an open window to the sea.

Oh no, I haven't even come close to that idea. That will give me some great ideas and imaginations to ponder...thank you for letting me know about the rooms. I have kinda thought I was a little 'bit stuck, that opens things greatly. LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hiya Kaelci, I was wondering when you'd be waltzing in.

For anyone who doesn't know what thread Martin and Kaelci are talking about, here is the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star Tanks Hon

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Oh yum, may I join you?

I always make sure I have enough for one......so it would be a great delight to say cheers together.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So for now, you're sleeping under the moon and stars? That's cool. I'm sure you will have a great room imagined in no time. The Shed is endless and we have many halls and rooms waiting to be imagined, from our newbies and those yet to join.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Oh yum, may I join you?

I always make sure I have enough for one......so it would be a great delight to say cheers together.

Oh I missed this. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You are most welcome Sweetie!

edit on 27-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join