It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

She is off work in half hour. I told her no cooking I will take you out! She said ok. I will take her to www.casaado.com... its a nice Italian place. Next to the beach. So we will eat I will drink lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

No harm to the bird. Just to my house. But I can clean the mess but we can't bring a cute bird back to life! Just happy it's ok.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
Tom that was amazing!!!! I have been waiting until I could sit down and read it. Go Errollorre!!!! Please give love to Gail.

Ah sweetie thank you! How neat that I look like your friend. Oh NightStar how neat that you can now view all of The Shedlands and see what we are all doing. What a cool idea!!! What other powers will it have?

a reply to: kaelci
Uh Oh, you have a cover hog! LOL Add an extra blanket to the bottom of the bed. Paul is a horrible cover hog, and he rolls so you ain’t getting em back. LOL

Oh Night thank you for pointing out that thread, I had missed it. What fun…LOL

a reply to: thenightisours
How beautiful!!! Thank you!!! It’s so wonderful to read your writings.

a reply to: Quantum12
Did you get the bird? I sure hope so and poor Penny must be all excited. LOL Now you have to clean…

Just got home from grandparents’ house. Way too much family, LOL. Now let’s see what kinda mischief we can find on the boards…..LOL

[[[SHEDHUGS]]] I hope I didn’t miss anyone and apologize if I did.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

ahh thank you Martin75 . I am happy you enjoy them. They come from one place, my heart. Have a wonderful wherever you are. Peace

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yes thank you. The sheet was magic and worked!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Looks wonderful! I'll share one of my favorite little places. My Sister and her Husband own a small percentage of this place. They helped the new owner get started when he bought the place and they have just expanded. Going there next Tuesday with my friend Linda.

www.andrewsbistro.com...#!our-story/c1mcu

Click on 'our story' and you'll see the outside of the place.

edit on 27-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That looks wonderful. I bet it's a great place! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Martin, so glad you had such a great time at your Grandparents! Family is so important!

thenightisours, I love your posting name and avatar and the love you have in your heart is so warm and surrounds us all. That is something we all need for sure!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

It really is and I'm sure where you are going is great too! My Sister has always spoiled me and taken me to some pretty fabulous restaurants to dine at.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Looks wonderful! I'll share one of my favorite little places. My Sister and her Husband own a small percentage of this place. They helped the new owner get started when he bought the place and they have just expanded. Going there next Tuesday with my friend Linda.

www.andrewsbistro.com...#!our-story/c1mcu

Click on 'our story' and you'll see the outside of the place. The menu looks good , mostly tried and true recipes, but some new ones too. I dont think I ever asked you what part of US you are in. Are you near Rhode Island?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah!!!
Find anything good on TV? Chasing conspiracies is on American Heroes Channel might check it out.

I think the 3 of us need to meet up for dinner. Quant will go to his place with laptop, Night goes to her place with laptop, and I go down the street to Moe’s with a laptop. LOL

Moe's

How funny would that be?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hahaha! Says right under my avatar where I'm from. I am IN Rhode Island, though not the town where that restaurant is. The lunch menus is pretty simple though the dinner menu can get pricey. They change things up once in a while too. And where are you from again?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 The menu looks good. Sometimes its just good to go out and relax. I still Like edie, even though you were hurt. She was hurting when you met. She was confused. She was being treated very well for once. Just let her know she gets one chance only, then you will cast the divide, if she breaks faith.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

He is north of me in Califorina.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hahahaha! That would be funny! Your place has nice sounding pasta dishes!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Thank you I like her too. I know we all have a past. I told her no more games and it's over if she goes back to her ex. Life is too short.

I will send her up to you lol!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hahaha! Says right under my avatar where I'm from. I am IN Rhode Island, though not the town where that restaurant is. The lunch menus is pretty simple though the dinner menu can get pricey. They change things up once in a while too. And where are you from again?

I have a couple ex employees that are on Rhode Island. They do alot of fishing and stream on facebook.
Im in the big valley between San Francisco and Sacramento. Im sitting at about 19 foot elevation

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

He is north of me in Califorina.

How the hell can anyone live in California? I'm assuming it's pricey out your way. Does he live near the ocean too? It's ironic that I am from the 'ocean State' and rarely ever get to go.

My small city/town is considered a poor city, yet we have mansions and beautiful historical buildings here. I'm just in your average every day neighborhood in a 3 family house. At least it's safe here and there are woods across the street and trees and flowers at most every house on the street. When I was first married we lived in a crappy area. Aside from those ten years or less that we were there, I have always lived where I am.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Where in Rhode Island are your ex employees? It sounds lovely where you are.

Q, you made me laugh when you said you'd send Edie to Rider if it didn't work out. LOL

edit on 27-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
thenightisours, where did you go? We need a nickname for you, that name is too long. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join