It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hey Gang! Just a min to post, and run, well, fly off I should say!

Errollorre
That was/is awesome! Great Story piece Erroll!! I loved it!!

Night Star
Night another Great story entry! I Love it when this place picks up, with the story entries! Fantabulous!!!

thenightisours
THIS is what The Shed is all about! You have nailed it!
This is incredibly awesomely SHED!!!!!

originally posted by: thenightisours
LOVE YOU

What we do is what we do
Why do we do it only we will know

Life and living it, is beautiful
Have I told you how beautiful you are today?

Smile with loving memories, chuckle with silly things
It's OK to laugh, to smile to reach out and touch

Give the World YOU by being out there and being YOU
You are beautiful, full of pain, happiness, lost love
found new love within yourself

Never give up, never give in....you are so cool
REMEMBER one thing...where are your motivations
Where are you?

Peace and Love, reflection, inventory, forgiveness
Don't be so hard on yourself doesn't mean not to
challenge yourself...be the best that YOU can be

You've got to try, otherwise it's all a lie
Honesty, Listening to that stream that keeps rolling

Be Love, Have Love, Enjoy Love, Love You

Oh Hey Kaelci!? I think I found Your SpiderCat?

edit on 27-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: thenightisours

thenightisours, where did you go? We need a nickname for you, that name is too long. LOL

'tis known to many to just call me KD. LOL. I am here....just trying to see where/if I fit in. All smiles

KD, now I have to remember that. As for fitting in, you already do. So where ya from?

I am from a glorious place on the west coast of Ireland called Dingle. Recently, now on the East coast of America.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
(Syx is seen flying away from The Shed, over the mountains, towards the Accasian Sea)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

~*giggles childishly*~
"Dingle."

But seriously - HELLO!
It's nice to have you here! I don't think I've welcomed you yet, though I have seen your writings here. Welcome! I like to give treats to all newcomers, and, well, to everyone who stops by, so here are today's treats! SOmething I haven't whipped up in a long time... om nom nom.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hello all, I must say I've been quite the arsehole on here of late. Martin75 invited me into this thread. Sum it up short and sweet...I'm dying. ALS is taking me out slowly but damn surely. I'm am just now starting to feel the effects of this insidious illness. I have done the crying, the could of, should of, would of, and my best to kill off that bucket list.

Done my best to handle the situation with grace . Now I'm just really understanding how little we actually get accomplished in our short lives. This past Monday big going on's at my neighbors house, lots of cars Ive never seen. Tuesday afternoon I found out why. My neighbor's husband who works out of state in Fl, died early Monday morning. Choked on pizza. This woman lost a son three years ago to suicide at 13 yr old. Made my situation look like a lil hangnail.

Emotions on a roller coaster this week. I tend to become arsehole of the year when I'm dealing with such things as this. Makes all other things seem so trivial. Martin75 and I had a small convo about this thread, so I thought I'd drop by. By the Martin75 your avatar say's crazy cat lady. I'm owned by 9 of the best apex predators in the south. Yea I know anything over 5 and your considered CRAZY. Thanks for letting me stop by and vent. Venting is good!
edit on 27-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: My complete lack of spelling ability

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

It's been an interesting couple weeks: First of all, I got off jury duty early via random selection to go home (too many people, not enough cases). Had my last concert of the season.

I'm currently in the process of debating if I want to spoil myself in November for my birthday: I found a haunted sleepover tour takes place down in Indiana - there is a haunted asylum where you pay out to basically spend the night and do an investigation. I can literally get there in a day, and be back the next day. Place is called Randolph County Infirmary Asylum. Anyone want to meet up and do it with me? I'm going because I'm sensitive to entities in general, and I'd love to come back with a story or too.

If you're interested in coming - toss me a PM. At this point, all I need to do is make sure I don't have any concerts or performances that day.

Hope everyone has a goodnight

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Hello and Welcome to The Shed! I am sorry to see of Your plight. Do grab a chair and also a room of Your choice. The Shed is small on the outside, but once inside, it has endless hallways, and rooms galore! Take Your pick!! Again, Welcome!!

Now the waters at night here are nice and cool. Have a dip and chill for a while...

EDIT: I am sorry but I do have to go. Please stay and talk. Someone will be here shortly for You to talk with...

edit on 27-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Oh that is so kind and thoughtful. I love treats...I could possible eat the whole tray. Brilliant I thank you.....so sweet.

Peace and Love

ummm yeah...Dingle.....it is beautiful but I get it. LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Good Lord, I leave to catch up in another thread and this place is hopping. Give me a minute or five to catch up people!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours
Did you say chilled? Right now anything chilled sounds good. LOL

a reply to: kaelci
OMGosh that thread has made me laugh. I can see these people (or their avatars, LOL) sitting around the bar talking like this!

a reply to: Night Star
Thanks Night! I guess now the link is a couple pages back. So glad you led me there…

a reply to: SyxPak
Shame on you!!! Showing me a mean spider…well the cat almost makes it not mean…8 paws with claws…yeah it’s mean…HAHHAHA

HELLO!!! I am so glad you stopped by!!! And thank you for sharing. Emotions have a way of bringing out very strange reactions….no worries. And you have found the perfect place to vent. I have no idea what you are dealing with, but I do understand a manic scream. I think we all need them. That is aweful about your neighbor, she really seems to be having a hard way to go. So how far south are you? I live in West Virginia. Have you started playing with some of the computer technology yet? They have some really amazing things out there. (Totally tell me if it is none of my business...)

a reply to: fossilera
OMGosh that sounds like sooo much fun!!!! We have an asylum here that does the overnights but I have never been able to get a big enough group together. So I assume the concerts are still going great? That’s awesome!!! Way to go!

(And I am sure that there is another page since I checked last…LOL)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I wanted to reply to you first. Welcome to our lovely realm. You won't find a better group of loving and compassionate people anywhere. We can be here for you as long as you need us. Your story and that of your neighbor's broke my heart. My Niece's Mother-In-Law has either what you have or a similar disease. It can happen to anyone.

I have had cancer and now they keep finding blood in my urine, so of course I'm panicky over that. There is no guarantee that my cancer won't return or that I won't get another kind. So I am living on the edge.

You are not an arsehole, you are overwhelmed and angry at the world probably. When you said your emotions are like a rollercoaster, that describes it perfectly. You know what? It wouldn't be normal if you were feeling any other way.

Here, you will be accepted and loved and nurtured. I thank Martin for inviting you here. Nice to meet you Honey! Vent all you want, because we all know that life isn't always rainbows and lollipops.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Syx, I keep missing you, WTH? Your little Elf friend misses her Mighty Dragon friend! Keep those breath taking dragon pics coming! CC is looking great with her new teeth and hair color! OMG, that spider cat is perfect for Kaelci's story!!!!

Kaelci, those cookies are adorable!!!!!

KD, you're from Ireland????? OMG, I'm part Irish. I bet the landscape is all lush and vivid green.

Foss, a haunted sleep over? Hell yeah, spoil yourself and go! I'll want to hear every last detail!!! I still want to know who your secret crush is. LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Honeys I'm home!!!!

(Umm, where's the tequila?)

The hiatus is over and I have come back to the Shed cause...well...cause I love you all and missed you!

Hi to all the new Sheddites (is that the correct term now?) or Sheddigans or, how about, just new friends.
I've read that some of you may be going through difficult times and I can assure you that this is just the place for respite and recuperation. There is magic within the Shed and healing qualities. I have seen it and experienced it for myself. Perhaps folks don't believe/understand it but if they stick around long enough they, too, will be blessed with it!

And love and hugs to my old friends, did I see that Erroll got the old donut machine out of the back of the truck? Finally? Thank gosh! Great stories from everyone and great photos.

I have been watching over everyone from afar (NO, not 'stalking' sillies!) and am glad to see everyone is well (and Jess is on the list of the up and coming!). I hope to get acquainted and re-acquainted soon like!

((hugs))

~Chirp

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
YEAH!!!!!

Hold on, let me check the cabinets. I swear I told the pixies to quit drinking it all...um this is all I found

I think this calls for a celebration....oh pixies

ETA: that is like the CUTEST little video over Chirp!!!

edit on 7/27/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

That is the most adorable little vid/gif or whatever you call it!!!!!! I knew you would come back. I could feel it deep inside. Must be my Elf side that sensed it. Welcome back Honey! Hugs!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

KD, you're from Ireland????? OMG, I'm part Irish. I bet the landscape is all lush and vivid green.

Night, I have a joke for you. I use the term 'joke' loosely.

'What part of you is Irish??'

'Well, thebest part, of course!'

My Father was born in Belfast, birth father.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Tennessee whisky will always do nicely!

(hugs)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Did someone say celebration?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

That is the most adorable little vid/gif or whatever you call it!!!!!! I knew you would come back. I could feel it deep inside. Must be my Elf side that sensed it. Welcome back Honey! Hugs!

He is a cutie pie isn't he?

Of course you sensed it. But more likely, you always knew!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Is that why you're in green? LOL That was nice what your Father said.

Love your avatar!

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join