It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

We stayed where we are now bro. Decided not to move yet., as in a couple years, after a credit re-build, we are gonna pull a loan to get a real house! So we will just hang here until then, do some updating and stuff... Puttin up a 10 x 10 foot high ceiling w/loft shed in a few days actually. That will be fun. With My messed up back, it should create some kodak moments for sure!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
OMGosh Syx those are absolutely adorable!!!! I just love the little puffs of smoke.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I'm glad you got a laugh.

My sweety's doing fine, thanks. Something happened to her phone so we can't text or video chat so we just email lol. It works though.

a reply to: Martin75
Thanks, Martin. I hope they do make that legal, at least for medical use. It's the only thing that helps with the pain. I really don't want to get hooked on pills.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Sounds solid bro !

Always take breaks .. especially when things get frustrating ... but you will get great satisfaction gazing upon the finished architectural wizardry ...
born of your hands !!

😎👍👌

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hey Skid ! 😎

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Howdy!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
How is your housing situation ?

Last I heard it was tenuous ?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yah there will be breaks - o - plenty!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OK guys ran across this cool video of a guy making paper mache dragons.

Here is a picture to one of his finished works and now for the video

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Very cool indeed Marty !

2:30am !
Must be gone before I turn into a turnip ...
or some such root vegetable !

Until then ... 😎

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I know right? The smoke is so cool!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

OMFG Those are so COOL!!!! Thanx for the post Jess!!! Very Neat!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Take it easy Timely!! Stay Safe!!! Was good to see You!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So far so good. Except the power bill that is.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Hi

Been doing alot of night fishing. Love to fish the sandbars. The Walleye come up on them at night to feed.

Here is a picture of a buddy of mine, Greg Bohn. He lives up here. I have fished with him once and purchased alot of his rigs.

edit on 22-7-2016 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2016 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
How are ya lady? What a good looking fish ya got there! I haven't been night fishing in years! Good to see you, hope work is slowing down a bit for you

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Finally got some sleep and slept until like 2:00 this afternoon. Just got a call from my other best friend I only see maybe once a month, so will be leaving very soon. I saw some amazing pics back there, but don't have time to go back over everything and take my time to reply. I apologize for that. Only had one cup of coffee, brain is like mud. I guess I'll catch up with you all after. I'll leave you with my famous Ozzy: I love you all!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Night! So glad I didn't miss you!!! I am getting ready to head home. Have fun out today, hopefully it isn't too hot...crazy hot down here.

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hi, everyone! Just dropping in a few minutes because we're in a little restaurant that has wifi. Just a few miles from our place.

Got the cottage on Wed and have been on the go nonstop ever since. Had two broken roof tiles and a ton of water leaked in, so had to replace the tiles (fun job in the attic) then start cleanup. But overall, it could've been worse.

Dada is doing great!.
It really helps her to be in a quieter environment and also meet up with the locals she knows and chat to them. I mean, she has had no major delusional episodes today. Nada. Zip. First time in a long, long while.

Okay I'll eave it there but will have the laptop on while we eat dinner, so please reply if you are around.

(BTW I left my glasses at the cottage, so forgive any typos.)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

That is amazing and I am so happy Dada and you had a great day! Enjoy your food.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join