It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hi Skid! Yes, I have a regular pain pill and one for nerve damage and still in pain! Sorry you are always in pain too, you can relate, I'm sure. I could ask for something stronger, but the higher the dosage, the worse the side affects.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I know of one thing that's guaranteed to work. It's all natural but we can't talk about it on ATS.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Don't know if my medical would cover that. and I don't need the munchies, I'm fat enough. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well, if I'm to judge from the pic you showed, you aren't built like a pumpkin. It can't be all that bad.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Bahahaha!!! You'll notice I have people standing partially in front of me when I show pics. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You know you're fat when smaller people start orbiting around you.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm going to bed. Good night.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Ahahahaha! Thanks for making me laugh and for being here for me tonight! Oh it's Morning. Damned Morning sneaks up on me all the time. Starting to feel a little better. I took Tylenol on top of another nerve damage pill and a melatonin. Hoping something will knock me out soon. How is your pain right now? Hey, you missed the twilight zone episode earlier in here. How is your Sweetie doing?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The pixies have prepared a feast in the dark recesses of the forest that skirts the Shed!

Om nom nom.

My son got home from daycare and had a huge tantrum, and is now having a nap on the couch.... *types reeeeally quietly*... so something tells me he won't be going to bed at his usual time tonight! Haha.

*hugs to her achey sore Shed-Friends*
*hugs to Syx and CC and everyone involved in that car accident!!!!!!*

*hugs to all Shedlanders*

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

LOVE the enchanting image and the kitty! Thanks Honey! Still in pain, but not much else I can do than to just wait until I get sleepy enough to actually sleep, and stay asleep.

So we had a little cranky pants? LOL Aren't nap times delightful? You'll have some peace and quiet for a little while anyway. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

As we left the daycare he was screaming and ohmygosh, it's the first time he's -ever- done that and the daycare ladies were like
because they had never seen him act like that in his years of being there.

He screamed and carried on the whole walk home.
He screamed and yelled at me when we got home. So I put him in his room for a time out.
He eventually came out with his blankie and pillow and lay down on the couch and fell asleep, haha.

His bed time is usually 7pm... and it's almost 6pm now... sooo, gonna have a late night.
I'm all about the routine, so, sigh. BUt ahhhhhh, silence! It's so unnatural for him to act out like that, so, he MUST'VE needed this nap.

~*~*~*~

I hope you feel sleepy soon!!
ZZZzzzzzZZzzZzZzzz

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Awwww, poor little guy was tired. He is so damned cute!

When my Niece lived on the first floor, her first born was here until he was in kindergarten or first grade. He was my little buddy and I miss him terribly. She moved when her other Son was born and I forget how many months old. I hardly ever see them. My Great Nephew Cody, my little buddy would always come up here showing me his latest pet or bringing me a colored picture or craft item. I would give him paper and rubber stamps and ink pads and let him go to town with those or we would watch animal vids on youtube, LOTS of them! LOL

Or...we would sit in a little pool outside in the Summer or on our swing. He was always cuddles up with me. He loved worms though and they freaked me out so I would tell him to stay away with those. Once when he was really little he said, "Auntie look, a worm!" Then he sqished it in two and said, "Look Auntie, two worms!" OMG! Bahahaha!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hi Skid! Yes, I have a regular pain pill and one for nerve damage and still in pain! Sorry you are always in pain too, you can relate, I'm sure. I could ask for something stronger, but the higher the dosage, the worse the side affects.

Hey Night Star i just saw this, i too take something for a bad back, was in a wreck years ago and had some back problems soon after, sorry to hear both you and Skid suffer from pain, you two are in my prayers.
edit on 22-7-2016 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Good morning Shedigans!!! We have survivied to Friday! Woohoo!!!

a reply to: King Seesar
I wish there was something that I could do to take away the pain. So many of you in here fight a daily struggle just to get by with daily task

Skid – According to my Doc they are working on this for us in WV now. I just wish they would quit dragging their feet. I could go off of all these other crazy meds they have me on with that, I know my Dr tried it and it worked…..

edit on 7/22/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Someone shared this with me this morning and I just HAD to post it in here. I love to hear the deep belly laugh of a baby. Well these babies are having the time of their lives, LOL. It is just too cute. I hope you guys enjoy as much as I do. I don't think I shared it for the reason it was made, LOL. It is supposed to show babies colliding with dogs but to me it shows babies interacting and having a blast with dogs (except for the poor kid in the back yard!)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning, Corbin is on his way from Detroit he will be here at 2:00pm I am so happy. No the ex will not be here. My lawyer sent her a little letter.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Great stuff Q !!!

You deserve some quality time with your young bloke !!

πŸ‘πŸ€˜

Oh ... waves to Night ... πŸ‘‹

Then looks around πŸ‘€

And randomly shouts ... G'day all !!

😎

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thank you, I asked him what do you want to do this weekend. He said daddy I want us to sit at the beach and swim and after go eat lots of pizza! Lol

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

That vid was so full of infectious laughter !

Could not avoid a broad smile if you wanted to !

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜…

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Sounds like a plan mate ! πŸ‘

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join