It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes QMan, my wrist is better. Thanks! Your thread made me laugh. I'll get back to it when I can.

Rider LOVE the greenhouse and veggie garden! Ok, when can we all move in?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm going to take a bath in my antique tub. God, I love that thing! LOL!
Bringing in my dragon book to read while I'm in there. If I feel like it, I'll get some laundry done and I might pop a movie in and make some ciggs after.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have a small hot tub for three people and I love taking rubber duckie in. I sing him his song rubber duckie your so fun you make my bath time lots of fun. I have two pink rubber duckies if you need one.

edit on 8 11 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There has been an update...Woody has passed away.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
There has been an update...Woody has passed away.

Im so sorry. I am glad he is not suffering anymore though. He seemed like a very interesting and good person.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

In Judaism we celebrate the life of a passing person by having a shiva. It hurts but with death brings new life. Woody, rest in peace!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Nicely said Q Man!

Here is the link. I would like to see all our Sheddites unite and show our love, even if it's just a pretty peaceful pic or a few words. It would mean a lot to me, to this community here at ATS and especially to his family members who are suffering at this time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This one is for you Woody/Nick

Now the tears can fall and we have closure. There is comfort in knowing we are made of stars and that your new journey will bring you beyond that to even more beauty and joy than you have ever known before. Take our love with you and remember us always as we will remember you. I will not say goodbye, but instead, good journey my friend, with the wings of love.
edit on 11-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Sad news. I hope it was peaceful and easy for him.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Jess, thank you so much for letting us all know. I am sure Zazz was in too much grief to tell us in here and needs some time for herself.

Zazz, I know you were close to Nick. You have my deepest sympathy. He is a beautiful soul going to a beautiful place now. Hugs!!!!!!!

Chirp, lovely song. Though I have tears and sorrow, I have some lovely messages from Woody that I am saving. I am thankful to have met this brave young man and I feel he is in a better place now.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I'm too heartbroken to talk much, but thank you, and thanks to all of you that keep Woodys thread going when he was too tired to do it himself

He is back to being that happy free 24 year old before he got ill.

Peace love and hugs to all of you.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Your such a amazing person. Woody is all around us now!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Love the avatar dear Zazz! I knew you would be heartbroken and need some time. Love you Sweetie!

It's ok if people want to chat or tell a story. Woody would want us to continue on and live for today. I'm busy but will still pop in and out.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz I always liked that Blue owl avatar. I like yours too

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I know everyone is sad. This might cheer you up. I was outside and on the beach I see LAPD and Santa Monica police running in the sand. You cannot have a dog on the beach here. The dog was a German Shepherd. It was dodging the police and going in and out of the water. I did not have my phone because I was going to swim or I would have a photo.

The dog took off south toward Venice beach with police chasing it. At least they did not taser the funny dog. The police ride 4 wheelers here and they were also chasing the poor dog. The last I could see they could not catch the dog.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
When I was a kid I always wanted a dog. My parents wouldnt let me have one. They allowed me to have guinie pigs and rabbits, and finally a parakeet. I remember mom saying go play with Ralph ( The german Shepherd next door).
So after I moved out, my little sister brings home a dog she found, and they kept it. The Nerve!!
Since then Ive had 6 dogs, and two of them are right next to me now.

My dad wouldnt buy me a brand new bicycle until I was 13
So now I have 6 of them.
I still have the bike he bought me

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I kept the BMX bike my dad bought me when I was young a Mongoose Gt and now my son has it. I kept it in good shape. I know how you feel. Your pitbulls are beautiful.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I only worked for one hour today so I could spend time with my new found friend. She is shopping with Taylor at the mall for too long. Lol. They keep calling and telling me they will be home soon and they bought me some clothes. I was like I don't need cloths. I just want you two to come home.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

I cherish it dearly with a little tear in my eye and if you don't mind Sir I will add a little, for old times sake.

The old wolf sat quietly in a corner of the great hall as the doors opened and he smelled the familiar friendly scent of The Grand Troll and Sir Erroll. Tail thumping he restrained himself as his eyes glowed with joy in the dark corner.
"Ahh the voices" he mused to himself. Bringing memories of long tales in the comfort of friendly hands.

He rested to listen to them wondering if they would stay and bring more of the old life to the hall. As they walked out the back door, he rose whimpering, " Shall I fallow? I am a little lonely here, out of touch and getting dusty"
He longed for the realms of deep conversation, but then could he leave his now beloved den behind?

Whimpering and then howling a song of gathering he sat down.

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join