It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
I wanted to respond to your story first! First, Tom that was beautiful!!!! It actually brought tears to my eyes because I too walk into the hall daily and miss our past. But Troll is right, change is good. We have not only survived but grown. [[[HUGS]]] to you and Gail. We love and miss you so much!

a reply to: ksiezyc
How are you?? How have you been? Did you see the climber yesterday? LOL

a reply to: JinMI
Well that’s a “wake-up” look for sure! LOL Bit of a shocker this morning but I like it!!!

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Chirp your new avatar is amazing as well! She is beautiful!!!

a reply to: Quantum12
What are you and your pixie getting into today?

a reply to: BASSPLYR
I hope you got some rest after your hard day. Going back at it again today?

a reply to: Night Star
Night Star! Calling Night Star!! OK guys send out the search parties!! Where is our Elf princess????? I hope her internet is just wonky and it is not health issues keeping her away….

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I apologize if I missed anyone. I seem to be pulling a Chirp this morning and going completely backwards, LOL.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thankya, I like it much better!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

a reply to: JinMI
Well that’s a “wake-up” look for sure! LOL Bit of a shocker this morning but I like it!!!
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Chirp your new avatar is amazing as well! She is beautiful!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I apologize if I missed anyone. I seem to be pulling a Chirp this morning and going completely backwards, LOL.

Ummm. Yes, JinMi's avatar was quite startling first thing. He and Skid must have the similar tastes!

Morning lovely!
You'll get used to reading backwards, it's the only way to go.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

*waves*
Good morning Miss Martin!

I swear, I felt a bit of deja vu in here earlier... but... have you ever chased anyone with a frog or salamander in here before? Because damned if that hasn't been screaming at me all day today LOL. It just seems so familiar.

It's funny, the weirdest things that just... do that.. deja vu thing..

(I'm somewhat sleepy, please forgive incoherence)

edit on 11 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Good morning. I took her out late for dinner after we did a jog. We had Cuban food.

I saw the crazy building climber on Trump Tower. Now all the people in Mexico flooded Amazon to order suction cups to climb Trumps wall.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
G'day Sheddifarians !!

Just poking my head in to say I hope you are well and all your stories are mesmerising !

Busy studying at the moment - as I have related to Night ... ( hope you're in rude health btw ! )

This place is rocking !!

Good to see ... catch you all soon.

( unless kidnapped by a Dragon in the interim )

I

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hahaha !

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Hi Timely it's good to see you! I sent you a pm!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Cheers Romeo !!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Good morning Shed! I hope You are all well. All good here mostly...
Had a few things to sort out here and all is well now...

Only 47 pages to go before I am caught up!?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Lol I met a really nice girl. She lives in Seattle and is leaving tomorrow. We will see what happens!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

We were worried about you. Happy your ok. You missed a really good Dragon story!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hey there! I've been rather well. Got sunburned at the beach in Montauk, knocked over by the waves head down and had to flip myself for air beneath the water. The waves there are awesome I have to say, but if anyone ever goes be careful. A bunch of the rest of the day then went downhill, but failure to the point that it may as well be a success.

I did hear about that, but was not in the city so no I didn't. But my friend is interning at Trump Tower and sent a text about it.

And how are you? How is life?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Timely so good to see you! Glad all is well, busy can be a good thing.

Syx!!!! Yeah!!! We were getting worried!!! Soooooo good to have you back flying watch again!

I think you caught the right pixie this time!!! I have faith!

a reply to: kaelci
I don’t recall chasing anyone with frogs or salamanders BUT Marty does have a habit of getting into mischief so it is possible I’ve forgotten…..

Just flipping around on the boards and trying not to work too hard….I think I’m doing pretty good. LOL

ETA: Oh my that sounds kinda scary. I know the further north the harder the waves, I've heard. Never been to a beach higher than VA (and that is pretty rough). So bad it was a success....sounds VERY interesting. Life is good....just plodding along. LOL

edit on 8/11/2016 by Martin75 because: Added a response

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Thanx Man. I'll find the Dragon story eventually, as I try to get caught up here...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Syx !

My bro from a wrong time zone.. haha !

Hope you and yours are in the comfort and safety of a majestic and benevolent Dragon God !

If there is no such thing ... I'll summon one for you !

😎

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Hi Jess! Sorry bout the long absence but had to deal with some real life stuff here. Mostly sorted now.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Yah the Dragon Godz are watching over Us here! And Umm, YAh, You are in the wrong time zone!! Ya need to get over onto this side of the pond! LOL!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Hope they aren't pushing you too hard at work Marty !
Weekend is .... juusst ... over there !! 😎

Learning is always a good thing as we here
all know !

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thank you, she is really kind and sweet. Since her friend Rena left she went back to normal mode lol. I hope you have a great day!

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join