It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
No kidding. What's worse is I was writing with a program that can only be used online. Screwed me over big time.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Nice new avatar! Very cool.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hey on a serious note. Pond? I love water features. Ive installed a couple if nice ponds before. Some so big i had to get a city permit or two for depth etc.

Id love to hear more.

What kind of filtration. Plants? Any critters or fish you plan to introduce? Whats it look like? Pics?

I love ponds!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Thanks. BigFatFurryTexan did it for me. It's from a pic of my dog.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Ah, I will play nice….for a little while

Yes pics please. Sounds beautiful!!! I actually just got a new gel seat for my bike. I can’t wait to try it out! Are you talking motorcycle? Mine is foot motor, LOL

Tied up? Oh my, you’ve got it bad!!!
OK guys looks like I’m playing nurse again tonight….only tonight I will be Vet Marty. URG! My little Rosie is throwing up everything. Paul said as soon as she tries to eat it comes back up. So I have her apt as soon as I get off work. Hopefully this week will end soon….I can’t do much more sick!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I hope your kitty feels better. How is Dani California?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Lol, I don't know what it was.. but I was just *stares* I swear this has happened before!! What's going on!!

I'm running on barely 4 hours sleep *cries*
*takes a running jump into a big cup of coffee and allows it to absorb*

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

4 hours. Meh. Ive been doing 2 hours a night last few days. Somethings been keeping me up.

Its 4:40am whats keeping you awake?
edit on 11-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR These arent the best pics but its what I found after a brief search. The pond was already here when I bought the house. I increased the depth and height,, and also added large rocks. The filtration is antiquated, foam filters in a box behind the pond, with a untraviolet light. The waterfall is full of large rocks and areate the water well. Ive had up to 23 medium -large Koi in it. Over the years that dwindled to about 16. About the time the drought hit, I walked out to the pond and was amazed to see that they were all gone (Racoon). So I drained the pond, and havnt refilled it until recently

edit on 11-8-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You'll soon learn the difference between a Kaelci on 4 hours sleep and a Kaelci on 8 hours sleep, it's huge.

It's 5:15am now! And I might as well just stay awake and watch the sun rise.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I am pages behind in here. Trying to catch up and busy with other things.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good morning Night Star! Hope the wrist is better!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Heres inside my green house thats beside the pond

This one is looking toward the house, from back in the orchard. Large raised bed organic veggie garden to the left, concord grapes over the trellis arbor

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Wow that is beautiful!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Fantastic!!!! Im going to write a proper response in a second but wanted to comment on your awesome bambusa oldhamii lining the pond. My favorite. I got a 9 footer on my patio and some nigra whos branches fan out beautifully like a screen.
edit on 11-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: Man my phone butchers everything i type into swedish words or something

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Lol she is great. She interviews for her agency tomorrow so send her a bunch of positive vibes! I hate the thought of her moving but I understand....

Night! Whew there you are!

Rider OMG beautiful! Breathtaking! I wish I had a green thumb...mine is black. Lol

Kaelci-

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yeah he sure does haveva green thumb. If i lived up by you (figuring youre in central cali?) id volunteer to help maintaine the property for free. I believe in supporting fellow horticultuarly inclined folks.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ok I will put on my pink corduroy button down and send her the best vibes!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

YES!!!!!
That is JUST what I need!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
A fine sideline story about our missing members. Oh and the song...delightful!!! You must use that in your first post for shed 10 which is coming up soon! Thank you Sir Tom! We try to mention them within the halls of each thread to let them know they are never forgotten, always loved and welcomed with open arms. I guess as Sheddite warriors, we don't give up easily, if at all. The hope burns like a bright light, a beacon of hope in the distance.

Kat, I understand how busy you can get with work and all. I am just relieved that you can still pop in and make us smile or laugh as you often do. You are always missed my friend!

Hello Moon! Good to see you popping in! Hope all is well with you. The heat and humidity is back, I'm sure you are feeling it as well here in New England.

Jess, here I am! LOL! I finally slept deeply and peacefully for a change so I slept the day away, but feel great!

Chirp, love the new avatar! I see JinMi and Wolfie/Skid are sporting new ones as well and I think Rider. My elf is so much a part of me, it would feel strange to change to something else. Beautiful, love it!

Timely, hope your studying is going well my friend! I always chuckle when I see your avatar popping out at me. LOL!

Well, well, if it isn't our mighty dragon! Syx, you know how the other dragons get all confused when you're gone and not knowing when you'll be back. They never know who to put in charge, so Storm steps up for you.

Rider, I LOVE ponds! Will you have plants and koi fish? I bet the local frogs and turtles will take up residence. Oh how exciting! You MUST share pics with us! Oh I see you did share pics. Awesome!!!!! A shame the raccoons ate your koi!

Ok I'm on the last page and think I'm caught up. Hello to those I may not have mentioned. Still have things do and will be popping in and out. Love you all!

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join