It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Good morning, yes Rider and I crossed paths a long time ago and new he is too in the shed. I really need to go to the grocery store lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
We just need to set up a weekly delivery for you. That way you don't have to remember to shop! LOL You would starve Quant!!! Go get some food! LOL What are you working on today?

a reply to: SyxPak
FanTechnacy....I love it!!!! And is now officially a word! Hope you have a good one Syx. How is CC? Showing off the 1000watt smile?????

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Just filming some crazy erosion spots. Easy day!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

LOL! Yah CC is doing a lot more smiling lately! Finally!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
FanTechnasy. Kinda like My Steam Punk Dragon!! LOL!!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Thanks Syx, but you showed up late! I was trying to empower WIS and I wanted to jokingly add that one shouldn't underestimate a ClownFish, just ask Syx, remembering that fun I had sparing with you over the no fly zone when Q went to the funeral...but this computer refused to let me type Syx, and kept changing your name to Styx. I did that "here...click here...maybe he posted here...nope...there!...click there....where's that dragon when you need him!" so that I could verify that I was getting that nick name right, but all the while thinking to let it go, as it was probably one of those things where you really needed to be there.

Actually, that would be fun to post those things where "you really needed to be there" but maybe that's in my blood. Yes, I know it is. My 100 year plus grandmother was quite the tyrant. All 4'10" of her, before she shrank with age, would bellow out Spanish dissertations and growls with her Latin temperament. It was obvious that when she was in the room, the walls would cower. But as she aged, sometimes she would sit for hours just lost in her own thoughts. You could tell which thoughts were the pertinent thoughts because she would subconsciously start to tap the table with her fingers in mysterious inner emphasis, and then her eyes would twinkle up and she would begin to laugh. One couldn't help but to ask, "What are you thinking about?" and she would glance my way, half amused, and then half sighing in disappointment that it was me, and I could see this inner 'that's okay, maybe I can translate this' sort of loving acceptance...and then a pause of more thought...and then her eyes would begin to swell up with more twinkles, and she would brush the thought away with that same hand and say, "I wasn't thinking about anything."

Yeah, right...

Years later, I was to learn that she had quite the dirty imagination and since I was the prude in the family, those delicious thoughts could not be wasted on me... Sigh...I know, because she tried once and I didn't think it was funny.

But now I do the same, complete with that secret emphasis code of finger tapping.

Last night, remembering that sparing with you, I had to cover my mouth and burry my head in the pillow because I was howling inside with laughter, and didn't want to wake up my husband.

Anyway, I told myself to stay out of the Shed today, except for....no! stay out of the shed!...But, but....sigh...

Time to be a grown up for a few hours...it's just that I never got to be a kid and this place is Candy Land...

Fishy

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That is a really cool Dragon!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh Mike I LOVE the whole Steam Punk look....I even have a steam punk song (if you can handle Sugarland...I love me some Jennifer Nettles)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
NightStar that video brought me to tears!
(in a good way)

Clownfish you are such a sensitive soul...quite a blessing!

Quantium appears you've dodged a bullet. Even tho it might not seem so right now.

So much to catch up on! MY WORD!

Altho it's a sunny bright morning, It's past my bedtime. LOL!
I work nights so a little bit of basswards here.

Syx thanks for all the dragoning, believe it or not Toothless is my favorite. ( no laughing) Once upon a time in the distant inter webs past-times there was a member on the OVOB Druid website who hung out in the Foggy Duck> IIRC and had a RED website of all things Dragon related.

For me this was three hard drives ago and I find it difficult to believe that site is defunct?
Maybe you crossed the same path I did?

Altho I did manage to drag this back from obscurity for you
www.thoughtandmemory.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thank you Caver78, your right did dodge a bullet

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sweet dreams Caver! Oh I remember shift work, would actually like to go back to it. Night shift people are just different.....in a good way!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Stay outta here? Are You serious?! LMAO!!!

It is very hard to stay out of here, isn't it?! Everyone here is so different than most other places, am I right?
In good ways I hope You know I meant...

Styx is funny! Q told Me his phone, I think, would change Syx to sxy. SEXY! LMAO!!! I razzed him about it a few times too. So funny!!

Your Gramma sounded like she would be a blast to hang out with! My mind tends towards the perverse, at times too. So Her and I would get along just fine!! Just ask CC how bad I can get here at home! I can drive her crazy with it!! I keep it clean of course in The Shed. LOL!!

"Last night, remembering that sparing with you, I had to cover my mouth and burry my head in the pillow because I was howling inside with laughter, and didn't want to wake up my husband."

Now that's funny as hell!! I can just picture You doing that!! LMAO!!!
(Of course I have no idea what you even look like, as You have NOT posted a selfie, or any other image of yourself here. Unless I missed it?)
But My mind can draw some pretty amazing images at times!!

edit on 21-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I know isn't he awesome Q?!

Here's another I just found...

This place here,

is where this guy

and some of the Other SteamPunk Dragons are 'Born'!!

edit on 21-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I too love The Steam Punk look! ( I just saved those two images You posted in My 'The Shed Images' folder!
LOved the song too! Thanx for posting that!!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I even reset my auto correct. It still spells Syx as Sxy lol. Sexy dragon!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's funny Dude!! LMFAO!!! Hey look up at the post to You from Me. I did an edit to add to it!
Two up from Your last post!!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Toothless is cooL!
I had not been to the place You left a link to. Very cool! I tried to copy an image there and it said, "Please don't do that... Right-clicking upsets the Dragons!" LOL!!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hi tech Dragons awesome!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Love the antiques there!! And that Pocket Watch is awesome!! Very cool! I have a few here too, but none that are old. Just some neat ones I found and liked...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yo True Bro! That fest sounds like it will be a BLAST!!! Have a great time there, but obviously, stay safe!! Have a few (dozen) Drinks for Me too Man!!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join