It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Fishy, that was beautiful! I love Wis and we will try to help in any way that we can. She said vitamin B12 deficiency and she was taking shots. I am hoping she can find a way to get help with medical to pay for them. If not, eat vitamin B12 enriched foods, there must be some that have it, or even taking over the counter B12 supplements would be better than nothing.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well hello there lovely lady! Love the pic! How are you tonight?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

On my way to sleepy land.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz Oh man, wheres the avatar with the guitar???? I really liked that one!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Goodnight Sweetie! Come again when you can stay longer!

Check out my new thread! I think my Sheddites will like this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thinking of Mom and Dad tonight, so much a part of me, so loved, so missed.

edit on 21-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
An enchanting firefly video.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

*waves hello* I come with midnight snacks and afternoon treats, perhaps even morning nibbles; a nom nom for all timezones!

I've spent the majority of today with a raging headache
which has finally faded away.

And I've been looking on the internets for little things... I bought myself a pretty howlite necklace, and a very pretty rough green aventurine.

When I was a child... my dad promised to buy me a new gemstone every month, as long as I looked after them nicely. The first of which was an opal which I kept in a little jewellery wardrobe thing and admired every day, I loved it... I loved getting my monthly gemstone, and we used to go to the commercial caves and such around NSW, which I loved. Though Abercrombie Caves scared me... since it was more of an -actual- exploration, climbing into little holes and stuff... I just couldn't do it.

I've since lost every gem my dad ever got for me; not from any fault of my own... he descended into drugs, and sold a lot of our belongings just to keep going.

But I want to start again... and so I have. There was something about this one in particular...

(actual one I bought
)
So I'll be getting it delivered soon.

Am also looking at starting a little window-sill herb garden... I don't want to do anything too fancy and I can't do a big garden here, but, I thought some kitchen herbs would be nice... so... will begin that endeavour sometime soon!

(This will actually be my first time doing any sort of plant caring, apart from just watering plants, so, should be interesting)

edit on 21 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I love gemstones and have a small collection myself! I also love herbs! Research your plants before getting them. Plants all have special needs and you don't want be killing them off. LOL I would love to see pics of any gems or herbs you get Kaelci!

It is very, very late and I must get some sleep now. See you tomorrow Honey! Sorry you spent so much time today with a bad headache. Goodnight! Have a lovely day!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I was looking for my watch and snapped a pic of the top shef in my closet. There is an old glass coffee swivel style server. Its very old, and a small portion of my tea cup collection ( Q says Im a hoarder) and my silver spoon collection. The faerie on the toadstool was a gift from an online girlfriend in Aus. She was a ballet dancer and instructor, with blonde hair and very very light complexion. I lost her to cancer. Those are her earings om the faerie. Anyway... Both of my sisters sent me antique teacups, so there are a bunch not pictured. The lamp is an antique Alladin

and here is the watch. It is sterling, except for the workings

I see one hand has fallen off

It has an alarm ringer that is pretty loud

Ill tell the story later. I have to work tomorrow and its close to bedtime

Lol! You crack me up! Hoarder! That was long ago. Now I know your not! Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I love gemstones, and can't wait to have a new collection of stones!

I prefer the look of the rough/natural ones, though polished are nice too... I think I'll stick with rough for now though. Next on my list, amethyst! I would also like some snowflake obsidian and turquoise... turquoise is a hard one though, since most online vendors are rude and dye howlite to imitate turquoise... will need to investigate.

The howlite necklace I bought is dyed turquoise, but I don't mind, because it's howlite I'm after and they actually said on the page that it was dyed howlite. So no false advertising there. Specifically want howlite to help aid with stress and, well, anger issues. To be honest. (not mental anger issues LOL, just, I've been a bit of a crank lately.. just want to be a bit more centred)

As for the herbs, I've been doing a bit of reading up! I plan to have two rectangular planters on my kitchen window, there's enough room there for two decent sized ones, and one can have chives and whatever grows well with chives, and the other... I'm unsure of as yet. We'll see! Still doing some reading up.

edit on 21 7 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Hey Night, His name is Loki.
He is a big sucky- baby. We have 2 cats that he simply allows to push him around. I dont think he understands that one nip from him would end those cats lol.
But its good that he allows smaller animals run the show. In the case we ever have another baby around the house, we wouldnt have to worry to much about him doing something stupid.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

WOW, VISITED!!!

Thats a Bucherer pocket watch!
You have a little fortune in your hands. Bucherer is on par with Rolex. Have you ever popped the back off the case and looked at the inner working?

It looks like it might be a twist off model (higher quality) most likely a sterling silver case. Im very interested how many jewels are in there. (The jewels are not actual precious stones. They are man made ruby's, used to lower the friction of parts.) And are worthless in them selfs.

But its safe to say, the higher the jewel count the higher the quality the piece it. The rarest and best quality pocket watches will have 24-26 jewels ( they are extremely rare, because those extra jewels were added only for prestige for the collector. )

Most commonly, the high quality pieces will have 23 jewels. Then 21.
Before WW2 the common place for jewels was a 15 count.

Gently pop the back off that baby and lets see what we have

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Good morning Shedigans! How is everyone in this magical realm?

a reply to: ClownFish
Fishy – You are such an amazing person. Thank you for being you and so very special. We are so lucky to have you as a member of our family! [[[SHEDHUG]]] (Oh, I saw this in your message to JuseMike….. I’m feeling the guilt of writing too many words. NEVER feel guilt for writing…..this is our lifeline and it is amazing that you share! Please more!) I found a fish and fairy pic for my heading….

a reply to: King Seesar
Thank you King. Yes, our members have a wealth of talent! It’s always so nice to have someone stop by.

a reply to: fossilera
Well I got them both restored last night. The update killed one of my display drivers so that isn’t that big of a deal. I’m really not a fan of Windows 10 update system, hopefully it improves.

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Top 10 Foods for Vitamin B12
Liver, Mackerel, Sardines (ewwww!), the new fortified cereals, red meat, salmon, fortified soy, milk, swiss cheese, and yogurt. Good luck sweetie! Be careful, B12 deficiencies can really mess with the mind.

a reply to: DersonFed
Thank you Derson! It is so nice to have visitors stopping by. Please feel free to join us, there is always room for more!

a reply to: visitedbythem
Rider – Thank you so very much for sharing the pictures and little stories behind the objects. I love looking at little knickknacks and learning the stories and memories that they hold.

OMGosh how adorable!!!! I just wanna hug him and squish him and just give him lovins!

Oh Night you always find us the neatest looking movies! [[[SHEDHUG]]] I’m so sorry sweetie. I can’t imagine what it is like to lose a parent. Know that they are with you always and surround you with their love. Thank you for the Firefly video, that was beautiful!!!

a reply to: kaelci
Where to begin….OK let’s start with breakfast. Yummy, that looks amazing. I never even thought of collecting raw gemstones, I think that would be cool. I love fresh herbs but have an amazing ability to kill anything green, so I will watch yours grow. LOL Oh, and I just love that little fairy picture!

a reply to: Quantum12
Isn’t it funny how we all have these first impressions and then once we really get to know them we were totally wrong? Even here in the internet world. Fishy talked about her first meeting with you, you talk about first crossing paths with rider. And now here we are one big happy crazy loving family!

a reply to: Macenroe82
Loki is beautiful!!! I love that the cats walk over him, that is hilarious! Guess all dogs are controlled by…….NOPE I did NOT just say that! HAHAHA
I can feel your excitement over the watch screaming through the computer! LOL Help him out Rider before he explodes! Mac – I can picture your body actually vibrating with excitement, lol

OK, I will put an end to my novel! WOW, how did I ever get so behind! Love to everyone!!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
lol ya, I love watches and anything antique really. But pocket watches for the longest time have been a passion of mine.
Its cute seeing Loki hide his face trying to hide when the cats walk by him. He thinks if he cant see them, they cant see him hahah

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Bloodstock Open Air, the most metalest, most brutal, most badass festival in the country.

I cannot wait!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Wow....oh my gosh, wow. Apart from a wanted email from our onehuman, you have me waking up to goosebumps. My first thought was of Woody, and the tears began to fall before I could stop them. Have you sent this to him? He's got to see this.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Martin, you keep getting the short end of the stick...thank you. I was wishing that fish was a clownfish. How pretty, that picture. I can't tell you how much I relate to that juggling fish you found. I keep seeing that as my Avatar and inside I gasp and hold up that two finger exercism cross thing, yelling "No!"

You are the one who caught this fish...thank you for making room for my words.

I hope something wonderful happens for you today.

Fishy

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Martin75

Good morning Jess! That is a very sweet Image you posted! It made Me think of FanTechnasy, for some reason? (I'm not sure if that word even exists?) Well if not, Then I coined it! LOL!! I hope you have a great day!

DersonFed
Welcome!! Please do come back for a longer visit! Thank You for Your Post! That was very nice of You to say!!

ClownFish
This was very nice of You to share here. Much more color than usual. For that I Thank You!

This here stuck with Me, "We become unconscious catalysts in our own futures" That is beautiful!

Hello to everyone else too! I hope Your Day is Golden!!

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join