It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Lol she would be a great clone! Every time I try to make a mess she cleans it up.

Ok shipping the clones to you and kaelci!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

That's my boy, always thoughtful and willing to help! Have some things I'm sewing, but popping in and out of the shed and checking out new topics.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Okay, here we go! Once again, I have no idea where the last of my story is.... could be anywhere...

The last bit of story, compliments of my Word document
They quietly strode through the passageways, Darien’s golden runes lighting their way, the steps of their feet barely audible though the cave system was deathly quiet, an icy chill breezed about them from locations unknown; the ominous place befit the despicable creature.

Many dreary corridors were passed before at last they reached their destination, having turned their final corner and coming face to face with the brilliant white room they had last stood in what seemed an age ago…

~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The room seemed whiter, and brighter, than she remembered; the walls of the chamber reflected against one another and near blinded her as both Darien and herself simultaneously stepped into the inner sanctum of Azothinne, an instant headache slamming into her temple. The room was empty.

“Do not be deceived.”

Darien’s unusually solemn words spoke through her and echoed in her ears, and she had to force herself to not cringe at the pain his voice had contributed to her already aching head. The pain was evident in her voice as she hastily whispered to him.

“Speak softer! Oh, gosh… my head…”

He raised an amused eyebrow at her and shook his head slowly, almost mockingly.

“My dear lady… only you are in control of you, do not allow the creature’s lingering aura affect you. Beseech the higher powers that watch over us and protect yourself!”

Kaelci raised a shaking hand to her pounding head and lightly rubbed at her temple, pain swiftly shooting around her head and vibrating down her spine. She resisted the urge to fall to her knees, and trembling with the strength of the pain reverberating through her, she remembered the conversation herself and Darien had had before traversing the caves and entering this cursed white room. Whispering croakily, she attempted for the first time to speak the words she did not even know.

“Vin ba elasa… Xandur… ba cael’na bin velasa…”

The runes woven into her robes burst into golden light! The pain that shot through her body swiftly vanished! And Darien chuckled softly at her as he curiously gazed around the white chamber.

“You are too uncertain of yourself, dear lady.”

Suddenly he straightened and pointed towards the far corner of the room.

“There.”

As he pointed, golden light shone from his hand and flared out toward the corner, accentuating the large arachnid shape that was Azothinne. Surrounded by the golden light, the spider lord swiftly materialised before their eyes! Gigantic, the creature towered above them, green venom dripped from his fangs, his many eyes glowed red as they stared down at the two mages before him.

The spider lord took a step towards them, the flooring beneath them shaking with that one step, and Kaelci hastily grabbed Darien’s arm, terrified as the spider neared. Whatever Darien was going to do, he had to do it now! She had no idea how this feat would be achieved! How would a giant shoe even fit in here? Where was this giant shoe!?

Darien only smiled his infuriatingly boyish grin and watched as the spider took another ominous step toward them, and another. The entrancements that Azothinne tried to encase them in failing as their runic robes grew brighter and brighter at his approach.

Kaelci closed her eyes tightly and strengthened her grip on Darien’s arm, the green venom that dripped from Azothinne’s fangs landed with a splash ahead of them, any closer and it would have touched them! Darien! Do something!

His laughter echoed about her head as he spoke to her mind. Dear Lady! I thought you disdained such telepathic shenanigans! Alas, young miss, do be patient.

Be patient!? Was he mad!? She closed her eyes ever tighter and cringed as she awaited her inevitable death.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish
You're welcome. I'm always happy to help.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Great story.👍

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Gawd, a Gigantic spider! I'm terrified of itty bitty ones! I'm at the edge of my seat here! I knew you could do it! I knew you'd find your muse and write again! Yay!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

What is it with the boys? Did Q teach you how to only reply to one person and ignore the rest of us? Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Huh? Did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Lol I am trying to not do that again! Skid is a bad boy!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm just a terrible, horrible person. Ask anyone.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Bahahahaha! You guys crack me up! Yes Q, you have been a good boy lately. Skid, you know we love you anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Lol, if your bad I am really bad! Dog house for sure!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Spiders and misbehaving bad boys? Am I at The right Shed? LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Lol I know you are sweets! Lol sweets! Sorry

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm glad of that. Somebody has to.

Mind the fleas. I have Milk Bones. They're good!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You are unless there's another one lol.

Misbehaving is fun. Being good is boring.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ok I am spending the night after I meet up with Sally! Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So very very true Skid!!!

Is tonight the date with Sally? Ohhhhhh good luck!!!! Have a great time!!!! What time you guys meeting?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Spiders and misbehaving bad boys? Am I at The right Shed? LOL

Oh yes, you're at the right place. I just hope Kaelci kills that spider soon. Can't have that monstrosity roaming the halls. I'd die of fright for sure!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

We are meeting at 9:00pm on Main St by my house. Lots of bars. Not sure about this one. 26? I have problems lol

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join