It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey! Yes He can be a part of The Dragons Keep here in Accasia! Till He grows up more, He can hang out inside the shed and be His Cute/Adorable self!! LOL!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Lol I know I know but I told this girl I don't want a girlfriend and I really don't want you over. I guess she did not like that lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I'm laughing because I have this reply window open and I'm sitting here and wondering what to say. I'll just be quiet and let others do the talking on this one. LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Hey! Yes He can be a part of The Dragons Keep here in Accasia! Till He grows up more, He can hang out inside the shed and be His Cute/Adorable self!! LOL!!

Unless...he is a miniature dragon, then he can hang out with our dogs and cats and smaller animals and we can bring him inside whenever we want.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Q do You think She may be a spy for Edie? You know, to see if You will let Her, (the new Gal), come over? Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

MIniture would be cool !! Would be even cooler if they were totally real! I would love to have a mini Dragon!! How cool would that be?
Till Then I might have to settle on a Komodo Dragon, or a FruitBat with the three foot wing span! They look like a little flying doberman Pincher!!

edit on 3-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Holding hands for life!...
I found you in a magical place. We know this was meant to be. We were longest lovers from our past life. It was you who introduced me to your way of life.

Now we are growing older together and always hold hands.I love you so much for just being the person you are. Sure we all have issues in life but would it be fun with out some problems?

I know our past is the past so we never talk about others who were in our life before. My passion for you runs deep into my veins. Your the only girl I have truely loved in my life. Sure there were others but they were just passing time until I met you.

The amazing thing about life and love is connection. We are connected together like super glue holding a piece of China together.

I just want to let you know your one amazing person in my life.

One day we will find each other...❤️

edit on 8 3 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Here's a Baby FruitBat. Cute or what?!

Ok taking off. Movie time. Have a great evening everyone!!

Q, Love the Story!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

No spy for sure we hired her at work for a job.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thank you friend. I needed to write in the shed. I really can't write like you and Night Star so I have to do my own style.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ok about the girl worker. Just wondered...

You have a unique writing style Bro! It is Very Good too!!

Everyone is different.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I LOVE fruit bats!!!!!! I love lizards too, but a komodo dragon is pretty big, you'll need a LOT of room. LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm just a lump of cheese

We all have our own style. Thanks for writing!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Umm a Komodo Dragon Makes His own Room!! LOL!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Thank you friend. I needed to write in the shed. I really can't write like you and Night Star so I have to do my own style.

That was very romantic and from the heart Q! Everyone has their own style and is unique and interesting in their own way. We all shine our lights out into the world whether by words or actions. You love to write, then write!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

No silly your the best writer. Not many people on this planet can write like you!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Lol, I leave for a couple days, and already there's a day's worth of reading. How's everyone doing?

I'm just being bored on my end; it's too warm for my liking, so I'm kind of sticking to indoors tonight.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Umm a Komodo Dragon Makes His own Room!! LOL!!

Ahahaha, yes, I would imagine they do!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thank you so much. My mind does not have the magic like you and others in writing. So I stick to love. Lol

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hiya Foss! Well, if there is a days worth of reading, you won't be bored for long.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join