It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nope. She knew i was crazy about her as a teen and in my 20s. I dobt think she connected that the poems were origionally about her. We were driving in my friends car when she mentioned she likes guys who are articulate and write poetry. I said hey mentioning that i just sent some poems to a friend to read. Here you can read them too. And let her read them. She enjoyed them but thought they were about somebody currently and i didnt tell her that i had rediscovered them in an old notebook i had from over a decade ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"You have not yet confirmed that -my son's name- has completed a health check as part of the Healthy Start for School initiative."

What the.....?

He is 3 years and 3 months old!!!! What 3 year old is going to school??
And furthermore, I was supposed to get a mail about this, and I didn't. And whenever I get mail from them I get an online mail too, and, there was no online mail either. Sigh. Yay. Get to spend an hour or two on the phone on hold for an eventual 5 minute conversation asking just what they are thinking.

Sometimes (hah, more often than not!!) I just want to leave the "civilised" world and live on a deserted island somewhere, the middle of no where, where I can live the way I want. Anyone want to join me? Common sense and a desire to work together as one required. Oh wait, that's taboo......

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Kaelci, you're already on the Island of Accasia/the shedlands and we are all with you. Yeah, that's weird, call 'em up and give them hell.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

She probably thought you already have a girlfriend. If you still want her, get in touch, but if she makes out with strangers...I dunno. Might want to re-think that. Up to you Sweetie, it's your life.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I've just been Googling, and apparently the very moment my son turned three, i was supposed to book him in for a health checkup. He's perfectly healthy and not sick and not due for vaccinations, so the last thing on my mind was a doctors appointment.

Sooooo... guess I better get cracking....... sigh

If only Accasia were the reality <3

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oh I see. Well, at least Accassia is here for you anytime you need it. Great place to escape as you well know.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR I wish You would have just told her.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Good evening. I worked like crazy again today. The pages here wow!
edit on 8 3 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No she knows im single. We hang out at least once a week. She knows whats going on in my lack of a love life.

I tell you it makes me love her with a little L everytime she does something like that. I think im over her for a while and then she'll say or do something brilliant and i fall for her again.

Personally im about ready to close the door on her in regards to that and just remain friends.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Evening Q! How was your day?

Dave, It's your life and you have to make your own decisions of course. Personally, it just turned me off that she was in a bar making out with a stranger. Rider didn't seem to mind, he wants you to go for her. LOL! Maybe it's a guy thing. I don't know. I just think you deserve better than that. Hope you don't mind my honesty. I'll shut up now.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I met the most aggressive girl ever today. Good looking too. She was like so do you have a girl in your life. I was nope and I don't want one. She is like are you gay. Lol I said no. She said ok what's your address I will come over later. I asked her why do you want to come over you don't know me. She said because i am a female.

I said it does not work that way. She said yes it does. I asked her if she wants to meet for a drink. She said yes at your place. Lol. She would not stop. So I told her fine you bring the drinks and I will grill chicken. Jeez. Lol she will be over at 8 pm.
edit on 8 3 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I hope the girl I met is not your friend. Lol kidding

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

My day was long and amazing!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ok, will someone please write a book or make a television soap opera on Q's life? It would be part comedy of course.

Q, what the heck are you thinking????? Where are my Shed Sisters when I need them? Our boys need help in here.

edit on 3-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I hope the girl I met is not your friend. Lol kidding

Well that would be interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

*waves*
I was writing you a response about this lady... but it ended up quiiiiiiiiite long and rambly and I'm not sure I want to post it! Haha... just letting you know that you'll receive a PM soon. Just finishing it up.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Q Bro! Last time You let a gal come to Your place, it almost ended up with You being a statistic/Victim. Well not quite, But Edie did turn out to be a little crazy, and not in a cool way!!

edit on 3-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok. If this isn't just about perfectly, "The Shed", I don't know what is!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

OMG, can we keep him? That is just adorable and perfect for the shed!

Hello my mighty winged one, guardian of the shedlands!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Something must be wrong with Miss Elfie, she hasn't asked what you were talking about in your private message. You know, that curious cat and all. I'm behaving. LOL

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join