It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Fluoride Damages the Brain

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Do they add alcohol to the drinking water supply ?

Some people add drinking water to their alcohol, but the effect is the same.

Uhuh ....yet it is a choice a person can make it is.... the government adding alcohol to the water supply and force it on everyone is hardly a choice....
edit on 19-7-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

After 60 years, peoples IQ's have steadily increased as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

These a very simple answer to your question. Adding Floride helps prevent tooth decay. This is why today unlike the old weat fir example most people have thier own teeth. And we don't have the dibilitatING health risks caused by rotten teeth. Though now do to floride in tooth pastes it may no longer be necessary. But originally it did more for public health than anything.

Amd by the way it has had no effect to IQ in fact the opisit could be argued since IQS have been increasingly higher. But trying to say that's a tribute to floride makes about as much sense as saying it lowers IQs
edit on 7/19/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Buy distilled water, and don't swallow when you're brushing your teeth.

You should absolutely NOT be drinking distilled water.

It lacks minerals, so it will leech them out of your bones and body in general.

The closest thing to distilled water in nature is rainwater, and natural humans rarely drank rainwater. You can compensate by taking extra vitamins, but the naturally absorbed ones are better.

Also nearly all mass produced drinks use distilled water because it is not corrosive on the factory equipment, whereas good spring water with minerals would cost them millions in maintenance decalcifying pipes and nozzles etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: Metallicus
Yet ANOTHER Natural News article taken as fact without actually reading the science behind it....

Link to the article, not to Natural News, where you can read or download the study.

Of course we know fluoride is dangerous in large quantities. That has been proven time and time again. Take the oft misquoted Harvard Study that proved fluoride in water is dangerous. Yes of course it is at the level in the untreated water they were drinking it in China.

Also, most water treatment plants take fluoride down to acceptable (non poisonous) levels, bet most people that fear this didn't know that.

I love how the fearful jump on whatever bandwagon is tooting the loudest at the time. Where is the thread about the chemicals being added into plastics that are in this study too? lol Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean you have to fear it or believe every NN article...

I've always heard the fluoridated water is one of the greatest health innovations of our time. It protects and strengthens teeth which leads to far less diseases and problems for people. Myself, I am from the country and lived there for 22 or so years. We had well water. Every dentist I have ever been to asks me if I drink well water or city water. I tell them well water and they say that it is very easy to tell because my teeth have so many problems and I get cavities extremely easy. They can always tell when someone hasn't had the protection of fluoridated water.

As long as things are done correctly and at the right levels, it is only beneficial to have fluoridated water.

Here's an article for you. Calgary removed fluoride from water and saw an increase in tooth decay.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Tooth decay and gum disease can lead to many extremely bad health problems which can then lead to an early death.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The Lancet only mentioned fluoride three times in the publication cited by your source. Only one small paragraph was dedicated to fluoride, and it was only citing a different publication that they felt was somewhat lacking.

A meta-analysis of 27 cross-sectional studies of children exposed to fluoride in drinking water, mainly from China, suggests an average IQ decrement of about seven points in children exposed to raised fluoride concentrations.44 Confounding from other substances seemed unlikely in most of these studies. Further characterisation of the dose–response association would be desirable.
lancet

Still, they consider fluoride a developmental neurotoxicant. I suppose there is some evidence that it harms cognitive development.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

After 60 years, peoples IQ's have steadily increased as well.

Hmmm if IQ is increasing how do you explain all the Trump supporters ?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well, if it is poisoned why are people unaffected by it? Doctors, lawyers, astronauts....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

Can't you just brush two times a day and also flawse without ever needing the benifits of fluoride? Also, avoid drinking too much soda and acidic things.

Why can't we just do that instead of risking our health with fluoride?

It seems silly that we are constantly digesting this.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Well, if it is poisoned why are people unaffected by it? Doctors, lawyers, astronauts....

You think the way people are acting these days is normal and sane?

Na they aren't affect by toxins at all things are great in the land of Oz. lol

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DumpMaster

originally posted by: superman2012
Yet ANOTHER Natural News article taken as fact without actually reading the science behind it....

Link to the article, not to Natural News, where you can read or download the study.

Of course we know fluoride is dangerous in large quantities. That has been proven time and time again. Take the oft misquoted Harvard Study that proved fluoride in water is dangerous. Yes of course it is at the level in the untreated water they were drinking it in China.

Also, most water treatment plants take fluoride down to acceptable (non poisonous) levels, bet most people that fear this didn't know that.

I love how the fearful jump on whatever bandwagon is tooting the loudest at the time. Where is the thread about the chemicals being added into plastics that are in this study too? lol Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean you have to fear it or believe every NN article...

I've always heard the fluoridated water is one of the greatest health innovations of our time. It protects and strengthens teeth which leads to far less diseases and problems for people. Myself, I am from the country and lived there for 22 or so years. We had well water. Every dentist I have ever been to asks me if I drink well water or city water. I tell them well water and they say that it is very easy to tell because my teeth have so many problems and I get cavities extremely easy. They can always tell when someone hasn't had the protection of fluoridated water.

As long as things are done correctly and at the right levels, it is only beneficial to have fluoridated water.

Here's an article for you. Calgary removed fluoride from water and saw an increase in tooth decay.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Tooth decay and gum disease can lead to many extremely bad health problems which can then lead to an early death.

Any substance can be toxic in high levels. Even things like iron. Everything in moderation as the say. Just like drinking a glass of wine a day benefitial drinking a bottle you end up destroying your liver.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I see its all ready too late for you lol

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

These a very simple answer to your question. Adding Floride helps prevent tooth decay. This is why today unlike the old weat fir example most people have thier own teeth. And we don't have the dibilitatING health risks caused by rotten teeth. Though now do to floride in tooth pastes it may no longer be necessary. But originally it did more for public health than anything.

Amd by the way it has had no effect to IQ in fact the opisit could be argued since IQS have been increasingly higher. But trying to say that's a tribute to floride makes about as much sense as saying it lowers IQs

What are you talking about, IQs are getting lower in the USA according to some articles.

ireport.cnn.com...

Look who we have chosen to run for president, then tell me that Americans are getting smarter.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: Miracula2

You think the way people are acting these days is normal and sane?

Na they aren't affect by toxins at all things are great in the land of Oz. lol

I have to agree with that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: dragonridr

What are you talking about, IQs are getting lower in the USA according to some articles.

ireport.cnn.com...

Look who we have chosen to run for president, then tell me that Americans are getting smarter.

Why have you chosen that article as evidence showing the IQ of Americans has fallen?
It's little more than a blog post (or little less than one considering it cites no data whatsoever).

I don't think that the alleged decrease in IQ is to blame for anything but the rise in gullibility certainly is.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
these days is normal and sane?l

These days.....

I'll get back to that later.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
muninciple wastewater flouride has been proven to be toxic to aquatic creatures such as fish, all the flouride put in tapwater then flows into the rivers and wastewater treatment does NOT remove the flouride.

wastewater treatment facilitis also do not remove: prescription/nonprescription/illicit drugs, hormones from hormonal BC, hormones from hormonal food, etc.

check out any major river in USA, the fish are not doing very well...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Chlorine added to water is what prevents deceases, not Flouride. Chlorine is what gives you taste when you drink water. Fluoride has no taste. Fluoride cannot be evaporated and it is added to bottled water in United States along with chlorine.

Chlorine = good, kills bacteria
Flouride = ??? tooth paste ???
edit on 20-7-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

check out any major river in USA, the fish are not doing very well...

At least they have good teeth yeah ?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Man we knew it all along! The more crazy they try to say that the people that think outside the box are, the more and more often it is discovered that they are usually right about many of the health related and other things that are denied by the "Experts" regularly. It's all part of denying ignorance! Soon, maybe at least 20% of the population will wake up?

Off topic, and not medical advice at all: I think that no matter what a pharmaceutical company or doctor or politician says about the "safety" of a vaccine, I don't think they are safe whatsoever. Everyone that says they are dangerous have been saying it for years, including many well researched and documented doctors. Even though the truth has come out so many times, it still gets denied regularly.

Maybe a large segment of the population doesn't get a "reaction" which is usually a permanent disease (specifically auto immune, etc.). Nobody that got a chronic disease from a vaccine should ever be "forced" to take another one in their life-America needs PERSONAL Liberty in all matters related to THEIR OWN body! As long as they are not trying to hurt themselves.
edit on 7/20/2016 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join