It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Fluoride Damages the Brain

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Metallicus

No wonder I'm surrounded by smart people. They don't add it over here. It also might explain why the transplants from other places take a while to adjust and assimilate... maybe they are detoxing

Where is 'here'? I'm considering leaving Trump/Clinton/Idiot Land.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

originally posted by: Abysha

No wonder I'm surrounded by smart people. They don't add it over here. It also might explain why the transplants from other places take a while to adjust and assimilate... maybe they are detoxing

Where is 'here'? I'm considering leaving Trump/Clinton/Idiot Land.

Portland. It's not Trump/Clinton land but it is Bernie Land. Honestly, Bernie signs and stickers are the only ones I've seen around here so far this election.

(post by DrJehovah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i drink tap water on ocassion. that is when i run out of bottled water and am too lazy to get to the store right away...
even though they say bottled water is bad too
but its better then tap right?

and as far as filters go i think whats the point
because i dont know that the expensive filters that are advertised do what they say they will...
and how am i supposed to test my own water?

i think no matter how you slice it you can never be perfect. if its not the water killing you then its something else right

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hitler said if you want to dumb down the population put Floride in the water. No surprise here. Old news buddy.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Hitler said if you want to dumb down the population put Floride in the water. No surprise here. Old news buddy.

Care to source that?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

been a problem in the states for many moons. UK we dont have it in water just in tooth paste, or buy floride free toothpaste.

it is definitly more bad than good.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Buy distilled water, and don't swallow when you're brushing your teeth.

If we want to eliminate most of the toxins from our body we need to stay hydrated with as pure a water source as possible. The cells know what to expel and water is key to the process.

The more dehydrated you are the less the cells transfer waste though the cell membrane, the more it builds in our system.

The more hydrated we are the more efficiently our system will 'pass' the waste.

Distilled water myths

I think everyone knows how to correct it, but we must still try and inform people of how the US govt. intentionally poisons it's own population.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Hitler said if you want to dumb down the population put Floride in the water.

Funny how some people have to make up claims about fluoride!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: superman2012

So what about the cost to treat the long term effects of added fluoride as mentioned in the links below.

r.search.yahoo.com...=AwrBT9UyqY5XX3wAHQ1XNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'ByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1468996018/RO=10/RU=ht tp%3a%2f%2fwww.feingold.org%2fResearch%2fPDFstudies%2fValdez-Jimenez-2011-translated.doc/RK=0/RS=rCanFfnvE7iLmhP7W_nAFXKQexU-

www.fluorideresearch.org...

www.health-science.com...

And there are many more which are applicable. Drinking tea can cause some problems if you drink it all the time. By putting it in water, that we drink and also prepare our foods with, it can lead to levels that are a little too high long term in the body.

I know a lot of good points associated with fluoride in the body, I will not say that a little fluoride on a rotating basis is not essential. We need a little fluoride but it cannot be constantly in our supply. The choice of adding fluoride to water was stupid. Whoever pushed for doing that should lose all credentials they have ever received. Just the fact that people are using fluoridated water to make their tea and coffee should throw up red flags. Look at all the people who drink natural fluoride beverages, boosting the fluoride levels in those makes it more toxic

Maybe since you work in a water treatment plant, that does not even add fluoride, you were taught to believe fluoride is good for people. You want to believe you aren't hurting anyone. But natural fluoride is attached to calcium usually and it is not a problem so you are not hurting the people in your own area.

You did say you worked in the plant in the post above. So how can you have an impartial opinion on this. People do not want to believe they are causing harm to others so they deny evidence that shows they are contributing to a problem. This psychological trait I have known of since I was in my teens, I have been observing it for over forty years. Everyone wants to believe they are on the right path. People need to evaluate the path they are on.

I am sure the scientist who works at NASA with Mars missions thinks that going to mars is necessary and will not say it is a waste of money because doing so could lead to him losing income and job security. Those Mars missions are not necessary at all, they are a waste of money. This is an example of flaws in behavior of our human race. We also do not need enough nuclear weapons to put mankind into extinction, that is also a foolish thing we have done. I can go on and on.

But, fluoride added to water was a stupid way of doing things.

Simple answer: There are no long term effects of properly dosed water fluoridation. Your question shouldn't even be a question without science backing it up. It's just your viewpoint and your own research.

Edit: As far as "my guilt" goes, I have none. I don't have a pony in this race. Why are you claiming I should feel guilt over something that isn't added to my water?!? How exactly does that prove any claims made by the anti-fluoridians? Puzzling.
edit on 27-7-2016 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2016 by superman2012 because: missed words and such

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Huh? This is what you wrote not me.

I love how. Not I love people in fear. I can write it, read it for you, but I can't understand for you.

Did you even take the time to read the link I posted?

Oh I read it. I'm still waiting for an answer from you though. Posting it again is not an answer. If you don't have one, or don't understand it, just let me know. I figured out how to click on links long ago.

Excerpt from you link:

The tasteless, colorless chemical is put into water for the purpose of reducing cavities, but critics say that it amounts to mass medication, and forces people to consume the substance whether they want to or not.

What critics? People that have a basic understanding or people that come on ATS and pretend they know why when in reality, they just read a couple websites that want to sell them filters by making them afraid?

It just gets more and more diluted from there. Lots of claims and insinuations without any facts to back anything up. That lancelot study has been addressed already on this thread along with the "Harvard Study". I know for a fact you were involved in my thread about fluoridation where I patiently explained the difference between water fluoridation and the studies. I even had links to them so people could read them for themselves. Deny ignorance? I haven't seen that from you yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

What's old news about that, is that it is a confirmed fabrication. This type of fear and parroting of lies is what keeps water fluoridation in the news and scares people that have no desire to actually do the tiniest bit of research into the stacks and stacks of research on this. smh

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

there is a book written by johnny archer titled on the water front

Its about Australian tap water here is an overview

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

here is dean burke from the national cancer institute stating how dangerous fluoride is

fluoride has been linked to at least 20 cancers (yet in reality it is responsible for all of them seeing it blocks the uptake of iodine which is what the body uses to kill cancer,) the studies are in the national library of medicine in the US
and scientists even wrote to the senators in congress saying 5 ppm of fluoride per kilo of body weight can kill someone with kidney problems.

datab.us... "amounts to public murder on a grand scale" Dr Dean Burk National Cancer Institute

and rather than go to the bother of finding the IG Farben files which ARE on the internet there are way more studies that can be proofed
www.infiniteunknown.net...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... This is a Danish study carried out over 10 years you can contact the authors on research gate ( I think) and get the paper for nothing I have deleted the link I had to the paper

members.iimetro.com.au... in Australia

and then we have the xrays showing fluoride interacting with the hydrogen Ions in enzymes and the inhibition of ameloblasts
as well as the 11000ppm in the pineal gland now that's not going to change anything in the brain is it

now

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
here is dean burke from the national cancer institute stating how dangerous fluoride is

That was in 1975 and his study was not accepted because his methodology was incorrect as he didn't adjust for important variables.

fluoride has been linked to at least 20 cancers (yet in reality it is responsible for all of them seeing it blocks the uptake of iodine which is what the body uses to kill cancer,) the studies are in the national library of medicine in the US and scientists even wrote to the senators in congress saying 5 ppm of fluoride per kilo of body weight can kill someone with kidney problems.

Please link those studies as I couldn't find them in the National Library of Medicine (US).

and rather than go to the bother of finding the IG Farben files which ARE on the internet there are way more studies that can be proofed

Let see, let's read and analyze your links:

www.infiniteunknown.net...

Quack site, quack as in 'lots of scary statements but no evidence to back them up'.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... This is a Danish study carried out over 10 years you can contact the authors on research gate ( I think) and get the paper for nothing I have deleted the link I had to the paper

I have read the two studies above and they do NOT say fluoride is dangerous. Care to show us where it says that?

and then we have the xrays showing fluoride interacting with the hydrogen Ions in enzymes and the inhibition of ameloblasts as well as the 11000ppm in the pineal gland now that's not going to change anything in the brain is it now

Where are those xrays?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73
You lost me at the mention of Dean Burke, a person who tried to advance his beliefs of fluoride by lying and going against all available evidence in favour of his own beliefs. Science should never be based on belief.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

And I lost you because you have sold your soul nothing else.

you could not argue any of my points before on your fluoride thread which means you have not researched anything and anyone that takes an amount of time investigating fluoride would come across westendorf's 30 years of research or suttons 20 years research, as well as the Danish study carried out over 10 years saying fluoride has no effects on teeth in fact it says they have an inverse effect.
then you also have pubmeds study which has been going on for the last 9 years in Iowa I think can't remember off hand which has so far yielded only negative results.

so what you are trying to tell everybody is that in your research you incorporated into the fact that nuclear waste is good for our teeth and is in no way harmful.

I've gone over this a dozen times on here and if any of you want to believe that the residue of the chemical fertiliser industry (that is captured in the scrubbers because when it was released into the atmosphere it was killing people) that is called fluoride is safe then you are quite simply delusional and deserve to be drinking the stuff this is one of the MSDS
msds.orica.com...

and the water companies do not clean the fluoride out of the water so who knows how many parts per million are in there because of the toothpaste just because they do not add fluoride in does not mean it is not in there so yes distilling removes it but leaves the trihalomethanes in.

I have come across one system that purifies water which is made by Omnipure this involves osmosis and carbon which is the only way to remove everything and be left with pure water. distilling is way better than the toxic soup they call tap water not perfect as it leaves chemicals with a lower boiling point than water so chloroform which causes lung damage when you take a shower is left in distilled water.

Agartha the reference to the cancer connections is in here if you can't be bothered to look properly then why should I?
I am fully aware of fluoride due to the weeks of studies I have spent researching it as when I say things to people I need to know the truth I'm not like a doctor who just blindly believes what they are taught then do no further research on the subject

and I most certainly do not just disregard a website because it isn't in a pretty colour that I like,

I am assuming that you drink tap water after that statement but of course most people do not care about there lives enough to worry about consuming toxic waste.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 3-8-2016 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: rickymouse

So what about the cost to treat the long term effects of added fluoride as mentioned in the links below.

Simple answer: There are no long term effects of properly dosed water fluoridation. Your question shouldn't even be a question without science backing it up. It's just your viewpoint and your own research.

There are no long term effects if you believe what you are told and don't research things ! what about the surgeon general covering up the fact that fluoride causes skeletal fluorosis and then getting caught on the matter.

Of course in your extensive research you simply could not find all the data relating to all of these issues or maybe you did not research Jack. or maybe all of these scientists who reported these things are making up lies now, no-one gets skeletal fluorosis in America do they its all made up just lies the bones are not withering away due to the fluoride attracting the calcium out of the bones its just old people thinking they have no calcium in there bones cos they read a funny coloured website hey Agartha

Have you heard of skeletal fluorosis !
what about hypothyroidism !
then there is the blocking of the uptake of Iodine which would lead to mental retardation !
also the inhibition of pancreatic enzymes !
and again the inhibition of peroxidase enzymes !
plus the damage to the kidneys if the kidneys are not working at 100% !
oh and that little word called cancer. !!!! how much do pharmaceutical companies make from cancer every year a trillion dollars is it what about the money generated from hypothyroidism now I bet that's a pretty penny.

oh and then you have the calcification of the pineal gland to the tune of between 11 and 14 thousand Parts per million now the pineal gland isn't important is it? people just read about it but we don't need it its just in case a pine cone hits us on the head or something.

and there are 4 reputable studies carried out stating that fluoridation increases cavities between 5% and 40%
reputable not hand picked BS sponsored by chemical fertiliser or aluminium companies which funnily enough sell the fluoride to the water companies that you choose to blindly believe

do you know if this website returns from the insanity of just being a politics based site, I might do a thread on the scientific facts of fluoridation that you so keenly overlooked in your alleged researching of the subject
This book outlines one of the studies by Westendorf showing the dissociation of fluoride under the correct physiological conditions found at a water treatment plant yet you are telling us the official line is correct and fluoride is safe Yet the official line has been proven to be wrong so maybe just maybe you are sourcing your facts from the wrong people follow the money ever heard that saying how much does it cost to process the fluoride at a government plant $7000 per tonne

if you care to read the page and then we can talk about how a guy who studied fluoride for 30 years and scientifically proves the water fluoridation camp are lying is wrong then I would be intrigued to further myself in the knowledge of water fluoridation as knowledge is very important to me
books.google.com.au... =en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2kL7i9KTOAhVBKJQKHRRnCrIQ6AEIPjAF#v=onepage&q=westendorf%20fluoride&f=false

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join