It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Fluoride Damages the Brain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There is so much crap in tap water, not sure why anyone would want to drink it unfiltered. It's still stuck in my mind the time I sent a sample to a lab, due to my marine aquarium habit (hobby). It came back that they could identify some 15 organisms, but couldn't identify 5 others, and there was loads of other crud too.

Even closer to a city I don't even begin to trust water supplies. Simple solution - get a gravity filter. Distilled water removes everything, including trace minerals. I've been using a Berkey for the last couple of years.. works great, and it has a fluoride filter as well you can get.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You dont understand what toxicity is. Arsenic is an essential micronutrient. Ponder that and try to come up with some kind of hypothesis as to why fluoride added to drinking water and it's classification as a neurotoxin aren't correlated.

I'll help you with one simple word that you can Google until you got it down. Concentration.

We live longer, fuller lives than any time in human history and yet somehow fluoride is destroying our brains. Just going outside and looking around at people should tell you enough to know that no one is getting brain damage from this. The quantity of water with fluoride that is consumed is so high, but where are the clinical cases? There are none. Where's the actual link between fluoridated water and brain damage? There isn't a link because it doesn't exist. Enough with the fear mongering and passing off of poor interpretations of science. As someone who does research in science, the lack of an ability to properly form conclusions here is embarrassing and borderline retarded.

Well this thread can be closed now. Another job...done.

Please change the thread title otherwise competent people will look at you as dishonest. Btw, you jumped from fluoride damaging the brain to fluoride in tap water damaging the brain. Very dishonest interpretation and it appears intentional.
edit on 19-7-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

The Truth: Water fluoridation has been one of the most thoroughly studied subjects, and the evidence shows it is safe and effective.

Please show me evidence.

Common sense or some people would say clear logic says otherwise. Fluoridation of water is proven over the years that it have nothing to do with tooth decay, cavities or anything related to teeth.

You know there are people living in Europe, you know Fluoridation is not done in Europe. So how come Europeans have same teeth health or maybe even better teeth health than those countries that do water fluoridation.

I think there is no better prove than that. Saying that we can say that your source sux.

EDIT:
I will give you one more hint that fluoridation hurt people's brain in a way that makes them submissive, not interest and not revolting.
Europeans don't go to a war every year, they don't spend trillions on war equipment. Tony Blair forgot to put fluoridation in water and now Britain is revolting about his war in Iraq. Probably he will be jailed, depending of how many fluoride he used in water.

edit on 19-7-2016 by saadad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Another reason to avoid tap water is trace pharmaceuticals....I Imagine near a city that can get pretty bad. The last thing I would want to do is inadvertently take an antidepressant......I wonder if that can be linked back to all kinds of mental issues like anxiety, fatigue, sleep issues and depression?

Here is an ultra pure water that I buy from the store sometimes.

pentawater.com...

It says right on the bottle, fluoride free, trace pharmaceutical free, among about 8 others that escape me at the moment.

I actually just drink kombucha and aloe Vera drinks more than anything though....
edit on 19-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Europeans have better teeth health? Where do you come up with this stuff? American families put a huge emphasis on the health of their teeth and gums. It's something nearly every kid is taught. Brush, floss, mouthwash. Is there some other place in the world that has a better system than that because I'd really like to know?

Your tap water is fine. Somehow I think you'll survive 100% intact if you have a glass.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Listen man, I'm all for having the cleanest water possible, but you're not giving your body any credit. People seem to forget that almost everything we ingest goes through some kind of breakdown and filtration process. If your body was negatively affected by chemicals that aren't necessary for bodily functions then we'd die. You're constantly filtering out chemicals which when presented in high enough concentrations can be harmful. Water at high concentrations can be deadly, it also can be at low concentrations.

This conspiracy has lasted about as long as the chem trail stuff. It's a fantasy issue that doesn't exist except in the minds of the fearful. If anything, the concentration is probably low enough that we get no benefits from it whatsoever. Be thankful that you even have water from the tap instead of living someone else's lies.
edit on 19-7-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Shouldn't this not stop here and that is should be pursued by yourself and others to show that people will not and should not pay for water that is now (obviously known beforehand anyway) to be damaging and considering it is a paid consumable. You would not pay for poison in your food so why pay for it in our water.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
a reply to: superman2012

Now this is funny. You don't drink fluoride water, but you encourage people to do so. I see where you are going.

I m not fearing fluoride, like I said it is natural mineral everyone has it, like you said plants has it. I m fearing the people who like to use fluoride for their own gains. If the study shows that it is possible to hurt someone brain with fluoride then sure I don't trust anyone who is going to apply fluoride.

Also, did they make the test how much of a brain is influenced if you consume that artificial fluoride in small dosage?
Is it 1%, 0.01%? 0,00000000000001%?

How much of a percentage will satisfy you?

You see the way I think... I don't care; it is my brain I don't want to lose any neuron in my head.

I don't drink it only because my local water treatment plant (of which I am the operator) doesn't add it. It already has it in the water.

Do you know exactly what is in your water? Have you ever checked it out? Do you know that there are many minerals, gases, etc that are present in water? No? Wonder why. Could be there is no money to be made making people fearful of them like there is with fluoride.

People believe the Nazi-Fluoride connection lie and they assume fluoride keeps people docile. Well, with water fluoridation being over 60 years old (not even counting the natural occurring fluoride in water) have people seemed more docile to you?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: superman2012

I love how the fearful jump on whatever bandwagon is tooting the loudest at the time. Where is the thread about the chemicals being added into plastics that are in this study too? lol Just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean you have to fear it or believe every NN article...

Why do you "Love" people in fear?

Did you know Israel recently banned fluoride in all of its drinking water?

Israel Bans Fluoride in it's Drinking Water

Health Minister Yael German announced last year that she planned to end the practice, but faced a wave of backlash. Undeterred, she said earlier this month that she had nevertheless decided to end the process effective Aug. 26, and to not even allow optional fluoridation in communities that support it.

While water fluoridation is not practiced in most of Europe or most countries worldwide, it has become widespread in the United States, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia, and a few others.

It remains contentious where it is practiced, especially outside of the United States; however, fluoridation was recently voted against in Portland, Ore. and Wichita, Kan., and controversy has flared up in major cities like Milwaukee and Cincinnati.

I don't love people in fear.
I enjoy watching people cry and bemoan things that they don't understand the same reason people go to the zoo. For entertainment. I try to educate by letting people know what lies they are believing and try to inject some logic and understanding into the subject. Love people in fear? No. Love the reaction of people that can't believe that they could be wrong? Yes.

Also, what exactly does water fluoridation ending in Israel have to do with anything? It neither confirms or denies the OPs claim.
edit on 19-7-2016 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
There is a real lot of real evidence that shows that adding fluoride to water is not good for people.

www.fluorideresearch.org...

I can't understand why people won't read some of this. There is no way in hell that our government would put such a push on adding fluoride into water at a great cost if there was not another agenda online. They allow food coloring in foods which are a lot more of a health problem than cavities. If a kid does not brush their teeth, fluoride in water is not going to do anything. I think it is a bad idea to have the government medicating us, but when researching additives to foods I am seeing it all over the place. We shouldn't even need antibiotics, our food has so much antibiotic chemistry in it nothing should be able to live in it. So much that we cannot consume it without problems. Fluoride is not safe and neutral in our bodies, it is very bioactive. It does not just work on our teeth, that is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. If it has any effect on our teeth at all then it is effecting every part of our bodies.

I think I have been studying metabolics too long, I can see so many things wrong with the fad nutrition in our societies that I wonder how people can be so naive as to how a little bit of hand picked science can make us believe something that is not true. Maybe it is because people accept this stuff because they do not understand it. I just can't see people being misled. Adding fluoride to the water is one of the dumbest things we ever let them do. Only in the USA will you find a lot of stuff like that happening.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
It's simple.

It costs $.50 to $1 to add fluoride for one person. Saving $38 per person in dental care. At least people are right about this, it is all about the money, just not for the reason people think.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
At what dose is fluoride harmful?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So what about the cost to treat the long term effects of added fluoride as mentioned in the links below.

r.search.yahoo.com...=AwrBT9UyqY5XX3wAHQ1XNyoA;_ylu=X3o'___'ByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1468996018/RO=10/RU=ht tp%3a%2f%2fwww.feingold.org%2fResearch%2fPDFstudies%2fValdez-Jimenez-2011-translated.doc/RK=0/RS=rCanFfnvE7iLmhP7W_nAFXKQexU-

www.fluorideresearch.org...

www.health-science.com...

And there are many more which are applicable. Drinking tea can cause some problems if you drink it all the time. By putting it in water, that we drink and also prepare our foods with, it can lead to levels that are a little too high long term in the body.

I know a lot of good points associated with fluoride in the body, I will not say that a little fluoride on a rotating basis is not essential. We need a little fluoride but it cannot be constantly in our supply. The choice of adding fluoride to water was stupid. Whoever pushed for doing that should lose all credentials they have ever received. Just the fact that people are using fluoridated water to make their tea and coffee should throw up red flags. Look at all the people who drink natural fluoride beverages, boosting the fluoride levels in those makes it more toxic

Maybe since you work in a water treatment plant, that does not even add fluoride, you were taught to believe fluoride is good for people. You want to believe you aren't hurting anyone. But natural fluoride is attached to calcium usually and it is not a problem so you are not hurting the people in your own area.

You did say you worked in the plant in the post above. So how can you have an impartial opinion on this. People do not want to believe they are causing harm to others so they deny evidence that shows they are contributing to a problem. This psychological trait I have known of since I was in my teens, I have been observing it for over forty years. Everyone wants to believe they are on the right path. People need to evaluate the path they are on.

I am sure the scientist who works at NASA with Mars missions thinks that going to mars is necessary and will not say it is a waste of money because doing so could lead to him losing income and job security. Those Mars missions are not necessary at all, they are a waste of money. This is an example of flaws in behavior of our human race. We also do not need enough nuclear weapons to put mankind into extinction, that is also a foolish thing we have done. I can go on and on.

But, fluoride added to water was a stupid way of doing things.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So avoid water and drink beer I'm on it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So? Alcohol also damages the brain, and people love it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

S&F Of course, Fluoride damages the brain -- that's why it's been placed in our water -- for decades.

It seems to have done a good job in creating a young idiocracy. Just look at the large number of Bernie/Hillary supporters.

They've been poisoning our water -- helping to shape the NWO slave. But don't listen to us, we're just conspiracy nuts.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't love people in fear.

Huh? This is what you wrote not me.

I love how the fearful jump on whatever bandwagon is tooting the loudest at the time.

Also, what exactly does water fluoridation ending in Israel have to do with anything? It neither confirms or denies the OPs claim.

Did you even take the time to read the link I posted?

The cross-reference is actually in there, but again let's refrain from "Denying ignorance".

Israel Bans Fluoride in it's Drinking Water

edit on 19-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
So? Alcohol also damages the brain, and people love it.

Do they add alcohol to the drinking water supply ?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Feel free then to consume fluoride as much as you like....I still choose not to

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Do they add alcohol to the drinking water supply ?

Some people add drinking water to their alcohol, but the effect is the same.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join