It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Fluoride Damages the Brain

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Call me picky but I can't take anyone seriously who spells fluoride, flouride.
It's probably the same people who are scared of long chemical names...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?
Call me picky but I can't take anyone seriously who spells fluoride, flouride.
It's probably the same people who are scared of long chemical names...

Do you really come here to take people seriously ?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: saadad

Have Europeans better teeth health? Where do you come up with this stuff?

www.oecd-ilibrary.org...

There u go, all that fluoridation of the water and all that super health services couldn't keep the USA in top 5, while Germany without fluoridation leads. So explain that. How come this miracle substance that is added in water for centuries could not keep your teeth healthy?

Maybe because all the science behind is bollocks. It is proven that drinking fluoride has no impact on teeth. If your teeth need remineralization, then your dentist will apply fluoride direct on your teeth, and that is proven to help. So I ask again, what is the purpose of the water fluoridation. Maybe the guy who does not drink fluoride in water but encourages all other people to do so can answer this.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is an example how to manipulate people that are getting naive with all that fluoride.

This is the propaganda that is common in the USA and you buy it. For example, you guys bombed Iraq, Afghanistan and I probably forgot to mention someone because of 9/11, and now decades later you say they were not guilty, it was Saudis... Can this be explained with naive voters? Naive people?

Now you will bomb Saudis?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

It lacks minerals, so it will leech them out of your bones and body in general.

Thats one of the myths. Read the link I provided. The body gets all the minerals it needs from the food we eat.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
There u go, all that fluoridation of the water and all that super health services couldn't keep the USA in top 5, while Germany without fluoridation leads. So explain that. How come this miracle substance that is added in water for centuries could not keep your teeth healthy?

Maybe because all the science behind is bollocks. It is proven that drinking fluoride has no impact on teeth. If your teeth need remineralization, then your dentist will apply fluoride direct on your teeth, and that is proven to help. So I ask again, what is the purpose of the water fluoridation. Maybe the guy who does not drink fluoride in water but encourages all other people to do so can answer this.

Maybe because, since 1991, Germany has decided to add fluoride to salt as it was found to be a low cost and more effective way to reach people. German authorities say their excellent oral health is due to the fluoride in salt.Salt fluoridation in Germany since 1991.

Germany, your example, proves that the science behind fluoridation is NOT bollocks and that it does impact teeth positively.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Why put fluoride into water when it is already in tooth paste? Are you lazy to brush your teeth? Chlorine kills bacteria.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
It's unfortunate they're adding to the water there, i don't know how these people in power are getting away with it, this was also the case in Germany during WW2. They don't add it where i am thankfully.

Berkey is all i can say!
Thats what I have, The Big Berkey with the black filters on top and the white floride grabbers below. The water tastes great. Buying water at the store in plastic bottles is not a very good option. I prefer to filter it myself, and put it into glass bottles

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Maybe because, since 1991, Germany has decided to add fluoride to salt as it was found to be a low cost and more effective way to reach people. German authorities say their excellent oral health is due to the fluoride in salt.Salt fluoridation in Germany since 1991.

Germany, your example, proves that the science behind fluoridation is NOT bollocks and that it does impact teeth positively.
I do remember that the germans were floridating the water in the Jewish concentration camps. They were concerned about the health of the people they were going to slaughter......

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I do remember that the germans were floridating the water in the Jewish concentration camps. They were concerned about the health of the people they were going to slaughter......

Utter nonsense.

Certainly Nazis, who killed millions of Jews in the 1930s and 1940s, were known for chemical tests and inhumane medical experiments. So PolitiFact Florida had to know: Did that include adding fluoride to water?

We tracked down roots of these claims on the Web, reached out to Holocaust historians, contacted well-known critics of water fluoridation, and read book excerpts and magazine articles and news stories. And we can tell you: There's no teeth to this claim.

This fact-check won't explore the pros and cons of fluoride in your drinking water — though we will note the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention calls the practice one of the greatest public health achievements of the century. And also that groups of citizens, scientists among them, have been wary of the practice since the 1950s.

We'll focus instead on an Internet meme that's crept into the local public debate over drinking water — one that well-known fluoridation critics would like to see washed away.

"We have done our level best to discourage opponents of fluoridation from using this emotive argument," said Paul Connett, a chemist who directs the anti-fluoridation group Fluoride Action Network and recently co-authored a book called The Case Against Fluoride. "The historical evidence for this assertion is extremely weak. It is sad that the U.S. media has done such a bad job of educating the public on this issue that it is so easy for crazy ideas to fill the vacuum."

• • •

So where does the story come from?

Andy Hollinger, who handles media relations at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, tried not to laugh as we explained our fact-check.

"I can almost guarantee you that is indeed an urban myth," he said. "... That sounds like Conspiracy Theory 101."

www.politifact.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Government should have no business pretending to be doctors and dentists with the idea of forcing fluoridated water on people. It kills livestock and devastates cattle herds and horses as well. My own dad being a licensed veterinarian had the proposal to add fluoride to water stopped cold after speaking at a public hearing back in the early 70's in my home town in Washington state after showing them real life pictures of the damage it does to the health of farm animals, and it does the same to humans. As far as I'm concerned, that fluoride damages things that are alive, was confirmed a long time ago.

Any state or town government that adds fluoride to water needs to have their officials arrested and tried in court for negligent felonious assault in the first degree. And if the prosecutors and police won't do it, then citizen arrests and citizen trials should be conducted. Run amok local governments are the biggest major threat for just this sort of thing happening like forced water fluoridation.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

That's a myth that has been confirmed as such by holocaust historian. But if you have the alleged original source for this claim, please post so I can read it. I am yet to find an original source for it, I have ever only found this Nazi/ fluoride conspiracy on fringe sites and newspaper articles that don't include any evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That's a myth that has been confirmed as such by holocaust historian. But if you have the alleged original source for this claim, please post so I can read it. I am yet to find an original source for it, I have ever only found this Nazi/ fluoride conspiracy on fringe sites and newspaper articles that don't include any evidence.

My grandfather was born in Turkey, but left in 1910 when Turks started acting up against the Armenians, The people who stayed behind were slaughtered to the tune of 1.5 million. The Turks say thats a myth too.
Heres the bottom line: if you think a known toxin is good for you go eat it. More is better right?
Heres the myth= sodium floride has health benefits

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

My grandfather was born in Turkey, but left in 1910 when Turks started acting up against the Armenians, The people who stayed behind were slaughtered to the tune of 1.5 million. The Turks say thats a myth too.
Heres the bottom line: if you think a known toxin is good for you go eat it. More is better right?
Heres the myth= sodium floride has health benefits

It doesn't matter if the Turks say the Armenian genocide is a myth, there is evidence to show it happened. But there is no evidence to prove the Nazi fluoride conspiracy was true, and even the Jewish historians say so.

Regarding your 'bottom line': it's all about the dosage, so no, more doesn't mean better, even water in large quantities can kill you.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The trouble is everything is bad for you in excess even FRESH water.

Drinking excessive amounts can also lead to loss of sleep as people have to get up in the night to go to the toilet, and other studies show it can even cause kidney damage, instead of preventing it.

Worryingly, Dr McCartney also warns that taking on too much water can lead to a rare but potentially fatal condition called hyponatraemia, which sees the body’s salt levels drop and can lead to swelling of the brain.

Everything in moderation including conspiracies

edit on 20-7-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: Realtruth
these days is normal and sane?l

These days.....

I'll get back to that later.

These days. I live in a country that is supposedly 50 percent Christian, and yet was created by people who rebelled against the British Crown 200 years ago. But the Bible says that there exist's no authority on earth, except that which has been created by God. Every crown and ruler, regardless of their religious beliefs were instituted by means of birthright (ie. the time and place each spirit is born is carefully chosen, where and into which family, power structures)

Therefore the US shouldn't even exist according to Biblical authority the US should still be under British Crown rule.

It's always been a madhouse.

Point 2. Jesus says that he is the finisher of religion and the source of all truth. There is no religion except for him. And various theologians say that Jesus was the person responsible for the inspiration of the Bible, even when Jesus wasn't walking the earth. Old Testament doctrine. That was Jesus.

Now, in the Old Testament Jesus inpsired writings that indicate that He as Divine ruler will not allow a prophet to lead people astray and that He personally will remove that prophet who is attempting to deceive. Now, Mohammed is regarded as a prophet. His words came to pass as predicted, therefore Biblically Mohammed passes the test for a prophet. He speaks and it comes to pass and confirms his word. But Islam doesn't consider Jesus the final sacrifice for sin,which negates Jesus as Savior.

But Jesus did not remove Mohammed. He was poisoned by and old woman armed with lamb's meat which she poisoned. Technically since Jesus did not give Mohammed a heart attack, or pestilence, lightning, and indicate that Jesus was personally dethrowning Mohammed for creating a religion which does not recognize Jesus as Savior, but merely a prophet, then Jesus was affirming Mohammed as a prophet and Mohammed was therefore martyred by humans not dethroned by Jesus.

It's bizarre because at that point Jesus by allowing the creation of a new religion was allowing doctrine to be produced which does not regard him as the Mediator for sin. There must be some other form of reconciliation between man and Jesus for sin. Since Jesus is God according Trinitarian beliefs. And therefore Jesus was affirming attacks September 11th 1400 years before they occured. I say 1400 because Mohammed lived around 600 years after Christ. Jesus affirmed a religion which denies him and attacks that result from this new religion by failing to personally execute Mohammed and allow him to meet death at the hands of an old woman armed with poison.

Now. We have ISIS who are afraid of the female Peshmerga. ISIS believes if they are killed by a woman they will not inherit salvation or heaven. They will be damned. And yet Mohammed was killed by a woman. ISIS fights for Mohammed's honor, and yet Mohammed according to ISIS' beliefs, having been killed by a woman was damned to hell.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Guys!!!
I just got into bed and found this thread, and have to turn the lights off and crash.
I live in the south of the UK and drink a 5hitload of tap water. Should I stop? Am I at risk??
Sorry i genuinely don't have time to read.

If anyone could reply with a few bullet points regarding where i live, I'd be most grateful.

Many thanks in advance,

Me...

Who probably could have read the entire thread with the time i took to post this :-|

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Here's the snipet from The Lancet:

A meta-analysis of 27 cross-sectional studies of children exposed to fluoride in drinking water, mainly from China, suggests an average IQ decrement of about seven points in children exposed to raised fluoride concentrations

China
Raised fluoride concentrations

Hardly relevant to the US.

www.thelancet.com...

In addition to what you posted...
That was from February 2014. If we go forward a few months to July 2014, we see this response:

The study2 is a meta-analysis of 27 cross-sectional studies done in poor, rural communities in China, Mongolia, and Iran, countries where the drinking water contains high levels of naturally occurring fluoride. The 27 original studies did not adequately control for a variety of intervening and confounding variables that could have affected intelligence quotient (IQ) scores, such as parents' education and socioeconomic status and air and water pollution. It is unfortunate that Grandjean and Landrigan did not mention these limitations.

Additionally, they did not clearly state that the reference groups in their article2 use water fluoridated at about the recommended level. Thus, another interpretation of their analysis could be that communities fluoridated at the recommended level have a higher IQ.

Neurodevelopmental toxicity: still more questions than answers

If one reads the link I just posted, it seems this fluoride study was flawed.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Nemo418 because: Url formatted wrong

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
They finally took it out of our cities tap water.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's because they don't drink the water themselves and wish to dumb down the people. I've noticed how that a lot of what's going on is geared towards the dumbing down of society.

Almost as if they are trying to get back to where it use to be high born and peasants. If you look at politics/politicians, you'll notice how it's resembling a caste system. Families dominating politics for many generations. The same people who are making these laws and regulations. Putting poison in the drinking water, etc.

You know how you can spot a good/honest politician? They have a short life expectancy. Sad but true...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join