It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

You really do just make up stuff as you go along.

The polls show a Clinton upward trend in the last few days, along with demonstrating clearly that Clinton is and has been ahead of Trump for more than a year.

Hey, did you check out Twitter? Nothing on Benghazi about Clinton ... but wow, folks are really excited about Mrs. Trump's plagiarism.

LOL.

Nothing about Benghazi? You obviously don't know how to use Twitter LOL.
I like this one from a few minutes ago...

Oh and as for the polling - here is the trend from RCP Trump v Clinton.... can you point out your upward trend for Clinton?????

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

It's actually a shame, considering that speech was wonderful, sincere, and did seem to come from her heart.
It's sad that this blew up on her.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Beat ya to it.

Sucks to be second, eh?

Oh, and as for lying ...

Here's the graph off the page I linked you to ... the Blue line at the top that has always been over Trump? That's Clinton.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Beat ya to it.

Sucks to be second, eh?

Oh, and as for lying ...

Here's the graph off the page I linked you to ... the Blue line at the top that has always been over Trump? That's Clinton.

Hahahaha - you said she was trending up... You must be so so embarrassed lol to come up with that.
So now we have established:

She is NOT trending up - You were wrong.
The polls do NOT reflect anything about last night. - You were wrong.

Must suck for you to get in deep and sink and then not have the good sense to retreat

Learn some humility.. it might save you the embarrassment in the future.

P.s. can't help it... you are also wrong about the Clinton always being above Trump. Trump led the averages on May 23rd. Basically you were wrong about everything and dug yourself into a hole after making up an absurd notion that you knew no one looked at Hillary differently after last night.

I feel your pain.
edit on 19/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Oh, and if anyone wondered why "My Little Pony" is also trending on Twitter as I demonstrated above ...

RNC Communications Chief Cites ‘My Little Pony’ In Defense Of Melania Trump’s Plagiarism

Republicans have used nearly every excuse in the book to defend Melania Trump’s plagiarism of Michelle Obama’s 2008 Democratic National Convention speech, but one of the GOP’s top strategists came up with a particularly creative explanation by way of “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.”

I couldn't make this stuff up ... this is GOLD. LOL.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Embarrassed? Nope, it's the page I linked you to.

While we're talking about hubris, you might want to let everyone know that you adjusted the scale on the graph to skew the resulting graph.

Everyone can see, on the page I linked, taht there is a bump for Clinton at the end, that apparently, is only going to get bigger.

Check out trending on Twitter ... #melaniatrump, #melaniatrumpquotes, #mylittlepony

LOL ...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh, and if anyone wondered why "My Little Pony" is also trending on Twitter as I demonstrated above ...

RNC Communications Chief Cites ‘My Little Pony’ In Defense Of Melania Trump’s Plagiarism

Republicans have used nearly every excuse in the book to defend Melania Trump’s plagiarism of Michelle Obama’s 2008 Democratic National Convention speech, but one of the GOP’s top strategists came up with a particularly creative explanation by way of “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.”

yes I think you should stick to this stuff.... leave the numbers to others.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Embarrassed? Nope, it's the page I linked you to.

While we're talking about hubris, you might want to let everyone know that you adjusted the scale on the graph to skew the resulting graph.

Everyone can see, on the page I linked, taht there is a bump for Clinton at the end, that apparently, is only going to get bigger.

Check out trending on Twitter ... #melaniatrump, #melaniatrumpquotes, #mylittlepony

LOL ...

I linked the last few days - as you referenced

No chart on any scale shows anything other than Trump narrowing the gap over the last few days and no chart shows Clinton always ahead.
Keep digging, it's fun. Maybe you can try and recover some ground later during the convention. Just try to improve on last night though. I was embarrassed for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

isn't there a saying about how to get out hole is to first stop digging???....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I cannot believe she plagiarized Twilight Sparkle, she is just an innocent allicorn wanting to spread friendship

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wait... STOP PRESS

I think I spotted Gryphon66's big Hillary 'trend'... I marked it with a red circle below....If you can't spot it, print it out on a poster size piece of paper first.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Meanwhile ... back in the "real world" ... and back on topic ...

Gee, I wonder if that's why she has an overall "-4" favorability rating ...

Fivethirtyeight.com

ETA: Peace out.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Meanwhile ... back in the "real world" ... and back on topic ...

Gee, I wonder if that's why she has an overall "-4" favorability rating ...

Fivethirtyeight.com

ETA: Peace out.

A wise subject change.
Not surprised she is not well favoured.. I have seen quite a lot of racist and sexist hate towards her from the left so that will drag down her numbers I guess.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You're not on script yet ...

Check out #mylittlepony.

Hashtags are important in social trends, you know ...

-bye for now

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sounds like some folks are might get detained. People are throwing urine and putting on goggles.
Broadcastify

Some "medics" are changing into black clothes and putting on masks.
edit on 7/19/2016 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You're not on script yet ...

Check out #mylittlepony.

Hashtags are important in social trends, you know ...

-bye for now

I look forward to your continued contribution on 'my little pony' later on .. it's your best contribution yet by far.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You've another thread in which you can discuss this important topic.

Stop poisoning every thread with BS.

We're here to discuss the Republican convention, and not that criminal hillary

edit on 229k2016Tuesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neysa
Sounds like some folks are might get detained. People are throwing urine and putting on goggles.
Broadcastify

Oh dear, 'throwing urine' sure sounds like the left are rioting again... they get the piss taken out of them so much these days that they now offer it for free and throw it away.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Have we already talked about how unhinged Rudy was last night?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Snakes do that when alarmed, if you hold them at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join