It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, two wrongs make a right,

So after getting a TRASHING at the convention last nite between Rudy,Clarke,and Smith.

The Democrats strategy was to play word nazis.

Apparently it does make it right.

Yeah, you'd think they'd want to spend more time trying damage limitation on the 'Hillary killed my son' narrative.

There isn't a need to do damage control. The "Hillary killed my son' narrative would only resonate within the Right Wing echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As if there weren't enough problems for the GOP convention, now people are getting sick with a contagious virus.

Norovirus Outbreak at GOP Convention

Sovern said the outbreak started among some members of the delegation on Sunday and spread to more than a dozen members.

Infected members have been moved offsite to stop the spread of the virus. An email sent to members of the California delegation urges them not to share food or to shake hands.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
And now "Queen" is protesting the use of their copyrighted song by the GOP convention.

www.thewrap.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I'm sure a conspiracy will be created soon about that.

Perhaps George Soros paid a Muslim BLM sympathizer to infiltrate the convention and sneeze on delegates...spreading their commie-pinko norovirus.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, two wrongs make a right,

So after getting a TRASHING at the convention last nite between Rudy,Clarke,and Smith.

The Democrats strategy was to play word nazis.

Apparently it does make it right.

Yeah, you'd think they'd want to spend more time trying damage limitation on the 'Hillary killed my son' narrative.

There isn't a need to do damage control. The "Hillary killed my son' narrative would only resonate within the Right Wing echo chamber.

It's resonating on social media - badly for Clinton. After all people have been told she is personally responsible for the death of Americans. i am assuming you are not suggesting the dead mans mother is a right wing nut ... or are you?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mrs. Smith has been a fixture on right-wing media for more than a year.

It seems that a narrative has been created, as she says the virtually the same things she said last night in her speech at the Convention.

So much for a "revelation for millions around the world."

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It seems that a narrative has been created, as she says the virtually the same things she said last night in her speech at the Convention.

Slightly bigger one off audience last night - I hear it was 40m (i.e. millions who would not have known or not have heard it directly and so emotionally). It was great to hear the truth... that Hillary Clinton lied - AGAIN. Blood on her hands. Let's hope the public shaming of Hillary Clinton continues.

edit on 19/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So... now they are poisoning the delegates to stop Trump from having enough votes?

(joking)

(I hope)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I took care of that for you

(previous post)

ETA: A norovirus does not come from sneezing. It is usually food poisoning. So, it is actually an easy weapon.
edit on 7/19/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Slightly bigger one off audience last night. It was great to hear the truth... that Hillary Clinton lied - AGAIN.

Changed your mind about Clinton did it?

I bet you're not going to vote for her now.

(I do understand you're "from the UK" ... that's not the point. The point is that nothing that happened last night has changed anyone's minds about anything ... except that it seems that the Trump Campaign is being run by rank amateurs ... and those statements come from the Republican machine.)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So... now they are poisoning the delegates to stop Trump from having enough votes?

(joking)

(I hope)

Thank you.

I made a bet with my partner this afternoon that the accusations would start flying that Hillary is using biological welfare.

I know that's not exactly what you just said, but, I'm going to claim my $0.05 anyway.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Slightly bigger one off audience last night. It was great to hear the truth... that Hillary Clinton lied - AGAIN.

Changed your mind about Clinton did it?

I bet you're not going to vote for her now.

(I do understand you're "from the UK" ... that's not the point. The point is that nothing that happened last night has changed anyone's minds about anything ... except that it seems that the Trump Campaign is being run by rank amateurs ... and those statements come from the Republican machine.)

Very interested to know how you have determined that no one changed their mind about Clinton last night... do you have some evidence or poll?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Probably the same way you divined that all social media is trending badly for Clinton in regard to the Smith speech.

Perhaps you can look it up in the same place?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Probably the same way you divined that all social media is trending badly for Clinton in regard to the Smith speech.

I see, so you have no evidence then. Makes sense. That is what I thought.
As for social media, the #benghazi hash tag was rejuvenated since last night. It's still posting every few seconds right now and last night it was fun to watch.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I see so you have no evidence then. Makes sense. That is what I thought.
As for social media, the #benghazi hash tag was rejuvenated since last night.

I have more evidence than you do, as usual.

Upward trending for Clinton over Trump - RCP summary of 30+ polls

So you've got the "#benghazi" tag being "rejuvenated" eh? LOL Yeah. That's about what I thought. Nada.

EDIT: Nothing trending on Twitter now about that, but I do see #famousMeliniaTrumpquotes and #melaniatrump

Apparently, teachers are thanking Mrs. Trump for raising awareness of how wrong plagiarism is ... among other choice quotes (like suggesting that Milli Vanilli may have wrote her speech, lol.)

edit on 19-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I see so you have no evidence then. Makes sense. That is what I thought.
As for social media, the #benghazi hash tag was rejuvenated since last night.

I have more evidence than you do, as usual.

Upward trending for Clinton over Trump - RCP summary of 30+ polls

So you've got the "#benghazi" tag being "rejuvenated" eh? LOL Yeah. That's about what I thought. Nada.

You have just listed the RCP polling averages of polls, none of which have been published to include polling numbers that include last night. Epic fail.

Further epic fail as they show that it's Trump closing in fact. It's gone from +5 Clinton to +2.4 Clinton over the last 2 weeks. I know because I review them every 2-3 hours, last thing at night and first thing in the morning, plus delve into the actual reports to get responder distributions.

Like I said, you made it up. You actually have no idea at all of the impact of last night's revelation to millions that Clinton is held personally responsible for the death of an American man by that mans mother.

P.S hashtags are quite a good source of social media trending LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You know, they should have Melania come back on stage, make a joke about the speech and her speech writer (if it was written for her) and tell a heartfelt story about her shyness (I understand she is very reluctanct to speak on the stage). Then she can say how she really feels about Trump and America in her own words. Then maybe close out in one of the 5 foreign languages she speaks (and explain in English what it means) before exiting the stage. She can easily redeem herself.

The crowd would go wild.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You really do just make up stuff as you go along.

The polls show a Clinton upward trend in the last few days, along with demonstrating clearly that Clinton is and has been ahead of Trump for more than a year.

Hey, did you check out Twitter? Nothing on Benghazi about Clinton ... but wow, folks are really excited about Mrs. Trump's plagiarism.

LOL.

HIllary Clinton Might be the First to Get a Bump from BOTH Conventions

LOL
edit on 19-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I want her to redeem herself so bad, but I hear their speech-writer sux

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh ... and before I'm called a liar again ...

Hint: they are thanking her for such a clear demonstration, on a national scale of WHAT NOT TO DO.

LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join