It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

as I stated earlier, you are not paying for anyone's healthcare, you are paying taxes. Its your price to be an American citizen. If you do not like it, then move.

My advice is to put all of the worry and misery into this idiocracy into something more positive. You are wasting your time complaining about this.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Wanna borrow my tee shirt with the target on the back? LOL. It makes it easier for them to spot us.
And I know you are not voting for her but I have to grab what ever preceived support I can get.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There is a delicious irony at play here....

Trump who craved attention will now retreat from the spotlight so he won't have to answer questions about
the debacle of his convention and his rejection by Cruz and other republicans.

edit on 21-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Do you even realize what bunch of nonsense you just wrote?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Annee

Wanna borrow my tee shirt with the target on the back? LOL. It makes it easier for them to spot us.
And I know you are not voting for her but I have to grab what ever preceived support I can get.

I will vote for her if I register. I just moved states.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's it. I'm going to declare my support here and now.

Watching the conservative convention, especially after last night, I know I do not want to live in a world of increasing purity tests and purges, until no one is left to govern but a bellicose authoritarian and his lackeys.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

LMAO!

Ouch.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just to add, Silly, that I don't need to borrow the t-shirt, thanks. I've been wearing one around town with one of Liz Warren's sayings on it--"Others have said it before me. If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

I got that shirt, not realizing she was talking about women in particular, but that she was talking about all of us who think the system is rigged, who no longer feel we have a seat at the table. Liz was a Republican who left in the great first purge of 20 years ago. Their loss is my gain. I will go with the Party in which she is a member.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Did Lucifer get a shout out yet today?

TV isn't on and I'm out of the loop

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I think he's set to speak tonight. Although from all the confusion and hatred spewing forth from some people there, I think he's done his work already.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

no, they're working on how they're gonna explain (spin) the college degree "problem".

can't wait to hear what it will be!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

The devil will be wearing orange

:-)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Orange is the new sulphur smelling chargrilled black?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

A little early for Hillary to be wearing her orange Prison jumpsuit.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well as a newcomer to the US citizen ranks, I have diligently been learning about voting process here, peoples platforms and how the system works.

I watched this convention and as an outsider I can say with hand on heart....this party is a mess. a total and complete mess. I wouldn't trust them to stop their infighting to run a country, nor would I trust the remaining support for Trump within the republicans as anything as being star struck. The family all out there, it is like he is presenting the new US royal family.
This has been hilarious and a little scary to watch.

They keep saying make America great again, but it is confusing for the new girl here....haven't they been in charge of both the houses the last 4 years? What will they do differently to when they were in charge....

I'll watch the democratic convention too, but I suspect after this cluster of a sh*t show they just have to show up to make it more respectable.

PS/ can't stand Cruz, would have voted for trump over him, but I think he was righteous to not endorse trump after what he said about his wife and dad. He was displaying family values, nothing wrong with that. But Trump has had 3 wives, I find it interesting how traditional conservatives reconcile that to their family values platform. Anyway, over and out until tonights performance.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh please. You think the infighting is bad on the GOP side?

Just wait and see what ruckus the Bernie supporters cause at the DNC.

link   

She actually IS the devil on earth. (according to Dr Carson
)
edit on 21/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Day 4 coming up... exhausting.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Did Lucifer get a shout out yet today?

TV isn't on and I'm out of the loop

yeah he did!.....he shouted out to all his republican supporters

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh please. You think the infighting is bad on the GOP side?

Just wait and see what ruckus the Bernie supporters cause at the DNC.

Maybe, but I'm sure they watched the GOP convention and won't want to repeat that obvious cluster****!

There will be some passionate squabbles in the caucus rooms but they will project a unified front for the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join