It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between the Nice attack and Zionism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The Nice attack in France occurred on the "Promenade des Anglais". This road was paid for by a man called Lewis Way.

If you have a look at the Wiki page, there are only 3 references given and one is a book about Lewis Way:

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a summary of the book:

"The Road to Apocalypse: The Extraordinary Journey of Lewis Way
Stanley Price and Munro Price

In 1804 a struggling young barrister called Lewis Way inherited a large fortune from his friend John Way (despite the coincidence of their surnames, the two men were not related). Profoundly religious, as had been his benefactor, Lewis Way resolved to use his unexpected fortune for the greater glory of God, but it was not until 1811 when he underwent an epiphany on the road to Exmouth that his resolution took on a definite shape – he would dedicate the rest of his life to bringing about the return of Jews to the Holy Land. Stanley and Munro Price use the story of Lewis Way’s travels in pursuit of that goal to illuminate the little-known history of Christian Zionism, which had its origins in Britain’s Evangelical Revival and whose influence is still evident today in the beliefs of the American religious right."

www.londonreviewbookshop.co.uk...

In this video, Stanley and Munroe Price talk about Christian Zionism and how Lewis Way suddenly became a multi-millionaire overnight "just by extraordinary chance"!!?? He used this money to "return Jews to the Holy Land" - it was this kind of money and drive which was behind the creation of Israel in 1948. It makes me suspect that certain financiers were behind the Holocaust in order to terrify the Jewish people into populating Israel.

Stanley and Munroe also say that American Evangelical groups are radical right-wing Christian Zionists - can anyone tell me more about this? I'm not from the USA. Is Christian Zionism common in the USA??

I also find the Zionist connection to Russia, especially Moscow, and Poland interesting as well since most of the revolutionaries in the Russian Revolution were Zionists who changed their last names in order to sound like they were Russian - for example Leon Trotsky's real name was Bronstein, Karl Radek's was Sobelsohn, etc. These revolutionaries often fled to New York and there's evidence to suggest that they were financed by New York via a Swedish bank.

It would be great if anyone can give me more information on any of this!

www.youtube.com...

[youtube]SI7jM8uYRJQ[/youtube]

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Christian Zionism is pretty common in America unfortunately, though you will find few who will admit it.

Trump's VP is a Zionist, he even passed a law recently that banned any businesses within Indiana who opposed Israel. Seems as though Israel has its hands in a lot of cookie jars these days.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rottensociety

EVERYTHING is attached to Zionism as roots of the poisonous tree of Central and international banking. Follow the money.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

These days? Their roots are firmly cemented in the making of this country and others worldwide.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Great thread! As an American raised in. Baptist churches I would say Zionism is in full swing but most are ignorant of it... Example...

My mother, whom I love very much , will always argue in favor of Israel because they are "Gods chosen people" ... She doesn't understand the difference between Zionism and Judaism , she unknowingly sides with Zionists. Any politician who is "anti isreal" is a threat because what country would not want to be on the side of Gods chosen ones? Seems like suicide right?

Unfortunately she is old school and trusts the news and can't see the difference and fears the idea of siding "against God" which unknowingly makes her a Zionist because she doesn't see the separation between the religion and the political ideology ..

So anyway I think Zionism is on full swing. But most Americans don't understand it.... Which is probably by design.

Thanks for the info. Hope my input helped a bit .

edit on 17-7-2016 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, this is just paranoid and appalling. Linking Zionism to this attack is just... nauseating.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It might not be a direct link but it's new info I had never read and its intersting.
It's a conspiracy site after all? I'm not about just throwing accusations out all willy nilly but what are here for?

Like playing a video game and complaining it's not "realistic enough"...

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rottensociety
The Nice attack in France occurred on the "Promenade des Anglais". This road was paid for by a man called Lewis Way.

Let me get this straight. ISIS attacks French citizens celebrating Bastille Day, running down men, women, and children who were simply in the way. ISIS, a Muslim terrorist group, takes responsibility, and you blame the Jews BECAUSE this took place on a road paid for by somebody interested in Israel a couple hundred years ago????

And people jump in here saying, "Yeah! Zionism is bad!"

You people are sick. If this thread blamed anyone else, like BLM, just as an example, it would be taken down in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Well, this is just paranoid and appalling. Linking Zionism to this attack is just... nauseating.

Yeah, pretty much. Especially when the supposed links are so tenuous and abstract.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah, i must admit it always makes me laugh when i hear people call Trump anti-establishment. What a joke!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Maybe Zionists are like the Romans and prefer long, straight roads?

But yeah, let’s be honest now and acknowledge who is really causing these problems.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

You people are sick. If this thread blamed anyone else, like BLM, just as an example, it would be taken down in a heartbeat.

Give me a break. There are a thousand threads here that blame BLM and not one has been taken down. What you're suggesting is a total lie.

There are loose ties in every possible way here that never get taken down. You're not being persecuted so get over it.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rottensociety
It would be great if anyone can give me more information on any of this!

You want facts? The Jews had nothing to do with this attack!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Want more facts?

Bein Zionist doesn't make you a Jew!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The attacks in Nice were orchestrated to allow France to continue with the emergency regime. They need it because of imminent bankruptcy. France in fact is as bankrupt as Italy is. Once Italy blows, France follows and Germany keeps following.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Nice truck attack was pre planned by the French government as a flase flag to renew and continue the emergency law in France, that benefits only the govt of Valls.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Working on exactly the same logic, I've just dicovered who was responsible for the assassination of John Kennedy;

Dealey Plaza is a Dallas city park, built on land donated by early Dallas philanthropist and businesswoman Sarah Horton Cockrell. It was completed in 1940 as a WPA project[4] on the west edge of downtown Dallas where three streets converge (Main Street, Elm Street, and Commerce Street) to pass under a railroad bridge known locally as the "triple underpass."

en.wikipedia.org...
Sarah Horton Cockrell, thou art the guilty woman!
Why has nobody else been using this valuable method of investigation?

edit on 21-7-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join