It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey threatens WAR with America over cleric blamed for masterminding failed coup

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

"Sons of Adam" means humanity. Human beings. Muhammad said the stone became black because it absorbed the sins of everyone who walked around the Ka'ba seven times.

Be careful, if a Muslim denies a saying of Muhammad they are no longer a Muslim and are a kafir.

Edit: why are you asking me about Mormonism? That's not Christianity, they think Jesus and Lucifer are brothers. It's a cult.

edit on 7 18 2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Please bring it on ... the couple 100 US Marines stationed in Turkey are more powerful than the entire turkish wussy army.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Please bring it on ... the couple 100 US Marines stationed in Turkey are more powerful than the entire turkish wussy army.

Actually, Turkey has the 2nd largest military in NATO. They are big players.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Incorrect.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

Incorrect.

I mean really what are they feeding Marines. Fruit Loops laced with hallucinogens. That's a pretty delusional statement. 100 Marines versus the entire Turkish army. I don't think that 100 white boys could take on 100 gangtas from Compton.

Gangtas are like Middle Eastern types. They use unconventional warfare forcing the armed forces to change the war strategy that they take classes for in war college.

Plus the US military likes to leave hardware behind like artillerty pieces so dudes like ISIS can start a new movement.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I am shocked that some people don't even understand here whats going on ...

Erdogan is a radical fascist that wants to kill anyone just looking at him the wrong way .. something comes to my mind .. Adolf Hitler started the same way ...

Gulen is a moderate politician who is actually doing exactly what the entire world wants from the Middle east.. why would put this guy to it's death by giving him to Erdogan - who might survive another year or so.

And world war with Turkey? really..?

Come on .. Turkey's armed forces are a joke and nobody likes them.. what do you think it's going to happen if they do any action? Russia will go on, the US will go on, Europe will expel them .. well Europe is #ed anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

It was a joke .. You probably just need 50 marines to do the job ..

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ah, so this Turk in PA isn't a fan of Sharia law? All the hate makes sense now, (sadly😢) I just don't understand why people are such @rse Holes!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Erdogan is a radical fascist that wants to kill anyone just looking at him the wrong way

I heard reports he was jailing people for articles written that were critical of him. Unless Turkey has laws which prohibit that I don't see how Erdogan can do this.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Turkey can threaten all they want. Pity the fool country if it does . Anyone bringing the cranberry sauce ?

nah just bringing a bunch of swines and sows! and some Pigs Blood! and Fat!
to paint with on the Tips of AMMO , if they try the Stupid !

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: NOTurTypical
i f they were worshipping th e stone they would call out the name of that if it were true. Its nothing but a easy way to keep track of where they should direct their prayers. they dont worship the rock.

Lol, the Arabs were worshipping that same rock in Mecca when he went there and destroyed the other 360 idols. Before that, they were worshiping that same rock in the temple to Diana in Ephesus, Turkey.

Judge not lest ye be judged. Stop judging and study before accusing another of Sin.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Because it's Turkey? Who gaf? That would be like NJ trying to secede and taking on the entire US government.
Erdogan uses this guy as a scapegoat and though his Presidency is turning more authoritarian, he seems to like crushing dissent. I say let him stay and we kick Turkey's a$$

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Actually, Turkey has the 2nd largest military in NATO. They are big players.

Size matters not.

Its the Quality of equipment, Training and moral that matters.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unlettered
a reply to: luthier

If the previous POTUS:

And the current presidential candidate:

are both propagandists then I guess you want me to subscribe to the enlightenment philosophy that recommends ignorance as bliss.

Uh no they propagandists. They had a use for them and wanted to sell the snake oil they were selling.

Same as it ever was.

However if you use you brain and judge the Taliban based on the principles of enlightenment philosophy like the constitution or anything from the era then you would see very easily these people were no fans of liberty.

They just wanted the Russians to leave their twisted lifestyle alone.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

i f they were worshipping th e stone they would call out the name of that if it were true. Its nothing but a easy way to keep track of where they should direct their prayers. they dont worship the rock.

Lol, the Arabs were worshipping that same rock in Mecca when he went there and destroyed the other 360 idols. Before that, they were worshiping that same rock in the temple to Diana in Ephesus, Turkey.

Judge not lest ye be judged. Stop judging and study before accusing another of Sin.

One of the most misquoted verses in the Bible. It's impossible to discern good vs evil, righteousness vs unrighteousness, truth vs lies, unless you discern (make a judgement). What we are not to do is judge a person's eternal destiny, but we are commanded to make judgments based upon righteousness.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

One of the most misquoted verses in the Bible. It's impossible to discern good vs evil, righteousness vs unrighteousness, truth vs lies, unless you discern (make a judgement). What we are not to do is judge a person's eternal destiny, but we are commanded to make judgments based upon righteousness.

and who will make these "judgments of righteousness"....god?.....since he is a mythical being, a real person will have to do

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You think He is mythical, I have a relationship with Him. I can't really tell you how you need to discern things.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The coup organizers learned one real good lesson...target the opponent leadership first!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There is a Turk who moves around CA and Phoenix, AZ starting up Islamic leaning elementary schools. Earlier there was a family in Southern AZ who hated everything Jewish, after 9-11 they have been quiet.

These folks understand strength only.

I fear what O-stupid will do in his last 6 months in office...besides pardon every slime ball he can...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
There is a Turk who moves around CA and Phoenix, AZ starting up Islamic leaning elementary schools. Earlier there was a family in Southern AZ who hated everything Jewish, after 9-11 they have been quiet.

These folks understand strength only.

I fear what O-stupid will do in his last 6 months in office...besides pardon every slime ball he can...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join