It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philosophy without the Woo-Woo.... Red Lenses.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Because it bears repeating...

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

There was no expectation you would, as it was a generalized commentary based on some content in your post and stands on it's own.

If you've not chosen any sides as right and wrong, good or bad however as you say... then I suggest you re-read your posts of how you've been treating people simply communicating their feelings or opinions to you. It's been one of projection and assumptions and telling people they are wrong or this that or something else... so if no right or wrong, good or bad... why reply from some imaginary side called a self that makes such lines of distinction? Saying nothing as you replied, as if some silent treatment was being involved in replying or not is also a curious thing.

Perhaps some self examination is in order? As the very thing you feel you are needing to defend is you. If it is essentially who you are... then what is there to defend? Such things go without saying and need no defense or projection, nor agreement from anyone else when known as true to oneself is simply that... otherwise there is simply a doubt in ones position that needs constant defense in choosing something... that is the sickness of the ego however, that often draws lines it isn't even aware of.

Mind you this isn't an attack but a direct pointing at how any suffering, disappointment, extremes or self sabotage have been arising and occurring to upset any balance or peace in your life.

Enjoy your choice of music remember like all choices it and they are yours, personal responsibility needs not defend or explain such things. When such defenses are dropped then actual communication and understanding occur. It is an act of compassion and empathy to see what others are saying than yelling or defending what one has already chosen as true.
edit on 16-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I wonder what people at a Justin Bieber concert feel?

They would be wondering what Carl Jung would think regarding the usage of light sticks within the concert venue?
edit on 16-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The hate is strong in you.. and violence is the path you have chosen. It invigorates you, gives you purpose. You must crystallise it to further your goals of black magic if you are to take it to the next level. The conscious manipulation of dark energies.. For the greater good of course..

The end is near, Armageddon beckons. If you listen silently you can hear the seductive tune of violence unfettered. Which path will you choose warrior? Time is running out.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Couldn't help myself... Happy Weekend ATS

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

UM just say it with me, 7h Cavalry ,Desert Storm what do YOU think I chose?
Probably by 5 years old.
I can't do it any more because of lungs.
I'm ill equipped to challenge entities that are timeless as my wit will fail as well as my concentration, I am but a lowly artist now.
WAITING for ...something or someone who deserves a few decades of pissed.
SO FAR they are too innocent for that.

I 'm a Janissary maybe more than this life ,it fits.

edit on 17-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Janissary has troubling connotations. White Christian slaves that were brainwashed and forced to serve Islam.
Thought you were a Christian..

If the coming etheric storm is more than a myth Islam will be a force to be reckoned with. They will react like they always do, Jihad will be unleashed. The great war. Forget peace, it will only be forged by relentless bloody war. The meta-civilisational groups will also need to be dealt with, they will be fully operational while the rest of the World reels from societal collapse. A great opportunity to consolidate their power and spread their influence. I wonder if the Nazis will show their faces again. Maybe they'll try to capitalise on an European civilisation that has turned nationalistic embroiled in a war with Muslim fifth columnists. Troublesome possibilities on the horizon.

Anything is possible. The New World will be molded by the victorious.

My point? Not sure if I have one.. a little bit bored maybe. Good luck, this will be a spiritual battle as much as it will be a physical one. Being prepared for both is of utmost importance.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Not of this world and knowing it yet carrying a sword all the time.
THAT is what I meant...
Myrmidon, a soul who chooses the fight...not a religion.
Your scenario came 10 years too late, but I'LL see what America can do in that mess.
I feel like the HOUND in GOT.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Good

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Believe it or not I am a sensitive NICE one too.
MORE aren't so civil in their expression,bit they are FAR more capable and will prove MY WORDS, or we die.
WE still love the idea of America and can back it up I guess.
Not to oppress.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

That's good, it's not nice being in a perpetually bad mood.. or in some kind of negative space. I have some experience with that.

What do you mean by "MORE"?

Sometimes I think I fought in the revolutionary war.

"New Atlantis was twisted, sometimes I miss it" kind of sums up my feelings about the US.

I'm not an American but my wish is for a second American revolution. I think it will happen one way or the other in our lifetimes. I wish the Founding Fathers would be back to lead the country again, their reincarnations I mean.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

The hate is strong in you.. and violence is the path you have chosen. It invigorates you, gives you purpose. You must crystallise it to further your goals of black magic if you are to take it to the next level. The conscious manipulation of dark energies.. For the greater good of course..

The end is near, Armageddon beckons. If you listen silently you can hear the seductive tune of violence unfettered. Which path will you choose warrior? Time is running out.

STOP
TAKING
DRUGS

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Many vets here are REALLY pissed and FAR better skilled that I will ever be.
They want to do what they have been trained to do,against this PC garbage.
We all know it wouldn't be right so OUR politeness abides them.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Aaahhh I seee...

And where's the fun in that? Typical muggle..

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
If you've not chosen any sides as right and wrong, good or bad however as you say... then I suggest you re-read your posts of how you've been treating people simply communicating their feelings or opinions to you. It's been one of projection and assumptions and telling people they are wrong or this that or something else... so if no right or wrong, good or bad... why reply from some imaginary side called a self that makes such lines of distinction? Saying nothing as you replied, as if some silent treatment was being involved in replying or not is also a curious thing.

You've really not understood what I am trying to say about the human social-constructs known as "good", "bad", "right", and "wrong".

These are entirely based off of perception. There is no fundamental evil being or spirit in this reality. And as there is no fundamental evil, there is no fundamental good being or spirit either.

We are, as we are. The things we do....are simply what we've done.

By saying nothing, I was voicing my opinion. My opinion that I saw no merit in your statement. No real value. My opinion is just that...and can smell as beautiful as flowers on a spring day, or the pile of feces which offends the nose which will inevitably lead to the growth of more "beautiful" flowers.

Perspective. Bias.

Perhaps some self examination is in order? As the very thing you feel you are needing to defend is you. If it is essentially who you are... then what is there to defend? Such things go without saying and need no defense or projection, nor agreement from anyone else when known as true to oneself is simply that... otherwise there is simply a doubt in ones position that needs constant defense in choosing something... that is the sickness of the ego however, that often draws lines it isn't even aware of.

You feel that I am defending something... something which needs no defense. A thought, an ideal, a philosophy....are all ethereal. They exist, just like the whispy eidolons of so called "good" and "evil".... in our minds.

What you saw as defense, I intended as an opportunity to take something else in. To share. Possibly, to give.

But you saw it as defensiveness? As projection?

I am left wondering if it is not you that are being defensive. You that are projecting.

Either way, I don't really care. Do as you wish. These are all words stored using polarization.....that exist only as long as we men can keep them in that state. And when we are gone...these words will be gone too.

Before too long after...even the vaulted rosetta stone will be blowing in the wind. It's all really rather superfluous.

Mind you this isn't an attack but a direct pointing at how any suffering, disappointment, extremes or self sabotage have been arising and occurring to upset any balance or peace in your life.

I am most certainly not qualified to call judgement or say anything about your life. Who are you to do so? Do you know me? Do you know what is occurring on a day to day basis? My dreams, my fears?

No. You do not. Please think about that, and what it entails given in the context of your own statements.

If you'd wish to inquire as to my personal life....well, feel free to do so with as pointed of questions as you care to use....via a private message. And I'll answer quite honestly.

Enjoy your choice of music remember like all choices it and they are yours, personal responsibility needs not defend or explain such things. When such defenses are dropped then actual communication and understanding occur. It is an act of compassion and empathy to see what others are saying than yelling or defending what one has already chosen as true.

And here again.... what you see as defending....was actually intended as sharing. As opening an invitation to discussion. I was looking to open up a part of my life.... in a means not of swaying others to believe as I do...but, to inspire thought.

Introspection? You feel that I need to be more introspective? You've overlooked a vast majority of what I am trying to convey here.

Ego?

Check and review your own.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Shine on infinite mirror... may your reflections remain spotless by your own hand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join