It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May set to be PM as Leadsom quits race

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Hope you're not calling me an idiot (or a sore loser as you don't know which way I voted or even if I did).

Just wanted to point out that lots of things are said by MPs in general and not just with regards to the referendum (i.e. promises) most of which are never delivered. The referendum was the perfect opportunity for a full debate on the matter with facts coming from both sides.

However, what we got was very few facts and honesty being lacking. Many people who went to the polls ended up voting with their hearts because they were so fed up with the current status quo and did not have the detailed information of this complicated subject needed to make an in/out decision.

All the media spin didn't help either, before and after the referendum and you could see those involved (MPs and BBC reporters in particular) thought that a Brexit would never happen.
edit on 13/7/2016 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/7/2016 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: bastion
That there's an obvious conflict of interest - $1.4 Trillion isn't pennies. It's frontpage news. The Mayfair Set story is unravelling. It's gone from not in public domain to front page news and most popular story in the UK at the moment. If front page news and $1.4 trillion isn't your idea of newsworthy I don't know what is.

If you can't see why the new Prime Ministers husband makes his money dodging tax, runs arms companies, banks, just after corportation tax has been cut and the UK adopts more TTIP.

When the leader of a countries partner is responsible for raiding pension funds, played a role in the 2008 collapse and holds vast power and influence that they use to hold the public to ransom, it goes to show they're in it for the sole benefit of themselves not the general public or the country.

What part of this do you not uunderstand?

Which part of that don't I understand? The fact that you have no proof that he did any of it and you hide your lack of evidence by telling us you aren't allowed to tell us. Which part of that is giving you such a problem?

Working for an investment company is a job. I'm really struggling to know if you are just on a wind up mission or if your tinfoil hat is just sending you the wrong messages. Never mind, I'm sure for every claim you make you will say you have proof that you just can't share. Something that is actually in the public domain though...........

www.bbc.co.uk...

Of course, you will say it's all nonsense and you could prove it, except you aren't allowed to - I know you'll say that and I'll just yawn, it's a ten a penny claim on ATS.

Edit to add, brush up on your writing skills, not very good for a journalist - the phrase "When the leader of a countries partner" is nonsense. You actually meant (I assume) "When the partner of a countries leader" - little things actually say a lot.

This is just plain stupid now. That BBC article was posted 6 hours ago, the Indy article was published yesterday -- yesterday is BEFORE this morning. The BBC article was penned months back in a pre-op job.

I posted the law to the finance act and local authority act a couple of days ago - the Indy used both Rotheram Council minutes and finance act to call Mayfair as their lead in the story - make of that what you will.

If raiding pension funds, costing the public £500m and trading in arms is 'just a job' then you clearly lack any sense of morality. 'O'rite mayte how's it going?' 'not bad brother, working for ISIS now but you know, it's just a job.'....

It's called active clause, basic journalism - this isn't a newspaper anyway, my editor tops and tails my work, the subject of the thread is Theresa May, that's why she's refereed to first: - subject - verb - object. If you're going to try and correct someone, at least get the basics together.

Why are you so intent on defending him? It's pretty odd.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I'm trying to defend facts, not an individual. You claimed in this thread that he was in charge of G4S - you know this is not the case. You then claimed he is the majority shareholder - again, not true, or at least you provide no evidence although that would not be hard to prove, but you did not. He's a senior exec for an investment fund - that much is fact, but let's look at that link from the Independent that you posted and what the investment fund said about his role -

“Philip is a client relationship manager who stays in contact with organisations and institutions in the UK to ensure they are happy with the service being delivered by Capital Group and that we understand their goals. Philip is not involved with our investment research or portfolio management activities.”

So again, what parts of your previous posts are you going to actually validate?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I stand by it all as it's the truth and second sourced, I've even supplied you with laws to vet it for yourself, where the story will be appearing and an explanation of why I can't post on here (the site would be sued I'd be jailed for lack of prior notification).

When the spouse of a leader owns more than Foundation X - the public have a right to know and be made aware.

Hint: Look at April 2009 and the injection of $1.5Tn into the economy. Original Lord James speech on the issue (he got maths wrong after a few too many drinks)
www.youtube.com...

If you don't want to believe me that's your choice, but I've supplied the law and the leads to get you started.
edit on 13-7-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I stand by it all as it's the truth and second sourced, I've even supplied you with laws to vet it for yourself, where the story will be appearing and an explanation of why I can't post on here (the site would be sued I'd be jailed for lack of prior notification).

When the spouse of a leader owns more than Foundation X - the public have a right to know and be made aware. www.youtube.com...

So you are standing by your claim that the husband of Theresa May is in charge of G4S - yes? It's that straightforward, you said it so yes or no. It's not hard, which of these people is he then?

www.g4s.com...

Which of those are you saying he is?

Don't keep telling me about laws that prevent you from saying what you've already said, there's a reason this site has a motto of Deny Ignorance, which bit of that don't you understand?

As for you youtube link, thanks for wasting 55 seconds of my life, was there a point?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

When the spouse of a leader owns more than Foundation X - the public have a right to know and be made aware. www.youtube.com...

So you are standing by your claim that the husband of Theresa May is in charge of G4S - yes? It's that straightforward, you said it so yes or no. It's not hard, which of these people is he then?

www.g4s.com...

Don't keep telling me about laws that prevent you from saying what you've already said, there's a reason this site has a motto of Deny Ignorance, which bit of that don't you understand?

As for you youtube link, thanks for wasting 55 seconds of my life, was there a point?

Yes, do you not know how pension funds and front companies are run?

If you'd actually watched the video you'd have heard the unearthing of £1.5 trillion into the UK in an obvious fraud case that was one the biggest heists in history and one May and most of the old shadow cabinet had links to.

If £1.5trillion fraud is a 'waste of time' in your opinion, I'm intruiged to know what is.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

www.g4s.com...

Yes, do you not know how pension funds and front companies are run?

If you'd actually watched the video you'd have heard the unearthing of $1.5 trillion into the UK in an obvious fraud case that was one the biggest heists in history and one May and most of the old shadow cabinet had links to. The speech starts and evidence starts at 1:30 into the video so do yourself a favour and watch it.

If £1.5trillion fraud is a 'waste of time' in your opinion, I'm intruiged to know what is.

Here's the actual speech, please point out which parts aren't relevant.

As an expert in the laundering of terrorist finance and funny money who has "handled billions of pounds of terrorist money", James claims he was asked by a leading FSA regulated institution to investigate a mysterious organisation that wanted to invest substantial sums into the UK's economic reconstruction.

This body, which he calls "Foundation X", apparently has huge reserves of gold bullion-backed funds. On some estimates, these funds amount to more than the entire gold bullion mined from the earth. With such great wealth, Foundation X is understandably secretive and only wishes to discuss the disbursement of its funds with a head of state or one of the "top six people in the world". So for 20 weeks, James investigated the foundation. He came to the conclusion that "Foundation X is completely genuine and sincere and that it directly wishes to make the United Kingdom one of the principal points that it will use to disseminate its extraordinarily great wealth into the world". Having come to this conclusion, James wished to expedite this investment. So he secured a meeting for representatives of Foundation X with the leader of the House of Lords, Lord Strathclyde. This was held some weeks ago and was, at best, inconclusive.

Since then, James has discussed Foundation X in detail with Treasury ministers and now believes the government is dragging its heels and missing a major opportunity to drive forward the UK economy. Now, you might think this is all barmy. After all, mystery foundations with vast quantities of gold bullion-backed securities to invest in the British economy don't come along every day. It's tempting to think that James has been the victim of a particularly convincing Nigerian email scam. But if it is madness, it is madness that has reached the highest levels of government.

After all, not only have members of Foundation X met with the leader of the House of Lords, the Treasury minister, Lord Sassoon, confirmed that he has been in "detailed discussions" on this subject with James, adding that the government "take seriously anyone who wants to invest in our economy". So what on earth is going on? One thing is for sure. The truth is out there.

www.theguardian.com...

Now do you see the relevance?

Note: I don't beleive in banking cartel conpsiracies and ies'Tt but surely such huge sums moved so in UK banks with obviouslydoc frauded docuements May was part of is worthy of more than 55 secodnds of your time - I worked with Peter Anderson fro the Times' ;egendary 'insight team' to investigate it and wrote a bit in there anfd private eye about it.

It's one of the strangest ever speeches in UK and reveay les the supposed wordl's most powerful and how they hide behind laws to launder trillions - certainly worth more than a minutes '' in my opinion giving it bankirupted the UK.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Interesting blog - let me say again, blog. So, again, you aren't answering the question. You said the husband of Theresa May is in charge of G4S - it's quite simple, do you stand by that?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Interesting blog - let me say again, blog. So, again, you aren't answering the question. You said the husband of Theresa May is in charge of G4S - it's quite simple, do you stand by that?

A blog on a national newspaper from a house of lords speech uncovering mass money kaundering and pension raids in the UK- backed up with 100s pages of evidence.

For the umpteenth time, yes. I stabnd by it,ring them up on (0)208 770 7000 if you don't beleive me.
ect in hand.
I get it, you're not going to beleive me no matter what I post so le's get back to subject and wait for Sundaypapers and FT or the big scoop.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A blog on a national newspaper from a house of lords speech uncovering mass money kaundering and pension raids in the UK- backed up with 100s pages of evidence.

For the umpteenth time, yes. I stabnd by it,ring them up on (0)208 770 7000 if you don't beleive me.
ect in hand.
I get it, you're not going to beleive me no matter what I post so le's get back to subject and wait for Sundaypapers and FT or the big scoop.

So the husband of Theresa May is the CEO of G4S. Thanks, I'll remember I heard it from you. Strange none of your previous posts allude to you being such an undercover journalist or the colourful life of your family, in fact in 2014 you said "Disclaimer: I'm not a conspiracy type but find them interesting to read"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Disclaimer of my own - for all I know the investment fund that employs the husband of Theresa May might do all sorts of things - I know not. What I can't see any is evidence linking him to be directly responsible for anything that you have alluded to. You then gave a link to a 55 second clip from a concert that amounted to fudge all in the context of this link.

I'll leave it there, don't bother responding.
edit on 13-7-2016 by uncommitted because: cleaned up a bit

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Billionaire tax dodger in charge of economy

'Bongo Bongo Land' Boris as foreign secretary

Disgraced charity fraudster Liam Fox as secretary for international trade

Never thought I'd say this but bring back Cameron.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

ect in hand.

So the husband of Theresa May is the CEO of G4S. Thanks, I'll remember I heard it from you. Strange none of your previous posts allude to you being such an undercover journalist or the colourful life of your family, in fact in 2014 you said "Disclaimer: I'm not a conspiracy type but find them interesting to read"

Disclaimer of my own - for all I know the investment fund that employs the husband of Theresa May might do all sorts of things - I know not. What I can't see any is evidence linking him to be directly responsible for anything that you have alluded to. You then gave a link to a 55 second clip from a concert that amounted to fudge all in the context of this link.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist

If you're too lazy to do your own research that's your problem - it's no skin off my balls.

The video is over 10minutes long and seven years of research - not the 55 seconds you claim it is. - Fatal error. Watch it it in full if you wnat any indigh to how pension fund raiding works,
en

I've made dozens of posts stating my links as a journo - I'm an investigative journalist raed my post history instead of making stuff up. Ring up UCLan and ask to verify me or ring up strobes or John Morgan from the THE or BBC North to see y credentials.

As I stated on this page I' not a conspiracy theorsist - same as back in whenever you dug thhat post out.

EDIT I'm an investigative journalist not an 'uncover journalist' whatever that means - retract your coment or be sued for libe same with you claiing I said he was CEO, I never didl : Major apologies here's the video I meant to post of the lords uncovering 15 trillion of laundrered money - sorry for mistake - that mistake was mine and is embarasing - here;s the one I meant to post
Lord James of Blackheath $15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO FRAUD EXPOSED February 16 2012
www.youtube.com...

You claimed he was head of G4S on page 3. You were clearly wrong.
Every time anyone questions any of your claims you post links that in no way relate to your claims.
Credibility at moment close to 0.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Bongo bongo land was a quote by Godfrey Bloom (Who had to resign UKIP after calling a load of women sluts), not Boris.
Boris has great quotes of his own, like comparing Hillary to a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital.

I have to say, Theresa May's first day on the job was a pleasant surprise. I shall reserve judgement a bit longer though as I still harbour big doubts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Bongo bongo land was a quote by Godfrey Bloom (Who had to resign UKIP after calling a load of women sluts), not Boris.
Boris has great quotes of his own, like comparing Hillary to a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital.

I have to say, Theresa May's first day on the job was a pleasant surprise. I shall reserve judgement a bit longer though as I still harbour big doubts.

Also Hammond isn't a billionaire and Fox to my knowledge has never been charged with fraud. Accuracy doesn't seem to be Bastions strong point.

I am left leaning pro indy working class Scot, I am as willing to believe anything negative about Torys as anyone, but this level of just plain making stuff up is really annoying.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

ect in hand.

If you're too lazy to do your own research that's your problem - it's no skin off my balls.

The video is over 10minutes long and seven years of research - not the 55 seconds you claim it is. - Fatal error. Watch it it in full if you wnat any indigh to how pension fund raiding works,
en

I've made dozens of posts stating my links as a journo - I'm an investigative journalist raed my post history instead of making stuff up. Ring up UCLan and ask to verify me or ring up strobes or John Morgan from the THE or BBC North to see y credentials.

As I stated on this page I' not a conspiracy theorsist - same as back in whenever you dug thhat post out.

EDIT I'm an investigative journalist not an 'uncover journalist' whatever that means - retract your coment or be sued for libe same with you claiing I said he was CEO, I never didl : Major apologies here's the video I meant to post of the lords uncovering 15 trillion of laundrered money - sorry for mistake - that mistake was mine and is embarasing - here;s the one I meant to post
www.youtube.com...

You said he is 'in charge' of GS4 - that means he runs the company and is therefore the Chief Operating Officer. I asked you if you stood by your claim that he is in charge of G4S and you said you stood by all you said although it was contradictory. You might want to sue yourself.

Anyone who uses phrases such as "If you're too lazy to do your own research that's your problem" is almost always saying they don't have anything to back up their claim. But you don't really care do you?

I see I'm not alone in noting your habit of making claims with nothing to back them up, just various non sequitors that ultimately don't mean anything of substance to substantiate what you say.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Although not knowing an awful lot about May I must say that her political beliefs generally seem quite at odds with mine.

But as I've just posted in another thread I really don't envy her job at present.

I don't think the UK has ever been quite as divided as it is today.
Whole sections of our society feel disaffected and dissociated.
The gap between the have's and have not's is growing alarmingly and so is the discontent between them.
The North - South gap has never been so apparent.
There is a growing sense of alienation in the regions with Westminster and even London as a whole.
The desire for independence and the break up of the UK remains strong.

No matter who is in charge there can be no doubt they have a bloody tough job ahead of them.

Personally I think its time to put political allegiances aside and have a National government charged with a 10 year plan of putting the UK back on track and putting the interests and wishes of the British people first.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

ect in hand.

en

www.youtube.com...

You said he is 'in charge' of GS4 - that means he runs the company and is therefore the Chief Operating Officer. I asked you if you stood by your claim that he is in charge of G4S and you said you stood by all you said although it was contradictory. You might want to sue yourself.

Anyone who uses phrases such as "If you're too lazy to do your own research that's your problem" is almost always saying they don't have anything to back up their claim. But you don't really care do you?

I see I'm not alone in noting your habit of making claims with nothing to back them up, just various non sequitors that ultimately don't mean anything of substance to substantiate what you say.

We've already been through this, a company has to work in the interests of its share holders, that's where the real power lies. The CEO works on behalf of the shareholders interests, which May is. The CEO is subservient to him. I never said he was CEO, I said he was head/in charge which is correct.

Admittedly I could have worded it clearer but finance and big business is a complex matter and the comments were intended for the public, not for finance experts.
edit on 14-7-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

ect in hand.

en

www.youtube.com...

We've already been through this, a company has to work in the interests of its share holders, that's where the real power lies. The CEO works on behalf of the shareholders interests, which May is. The CEO is subservient to him. I never said he was CEO, I said he was head/in charge which is correct.

Admittedly I could have worded it clearer but finance and big business is a complex matter and the comments were intended for the public, not for finance experts.

What % of shares in G4s does May hold?
edit on 14-7-2016 by ScepticScot because: Darn spill chick

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Also Hammond isn't a billionaire and Fox to my knowledge has never been charged with fraud. Accuracy doesn't seem to be Bastions strong point.

I am left leaning pro indy working class Scot, I am as willing to believe anything negative about Torys as anyone, but this level of just plain making stuff up is really annoying.

The bongo bongo comment was political satire and alliteration of his usual buffoonery.

Fox got done for fraud in the Atlantic Bridge Scandal

While Hammond's net worth is £9million, his assets in oil, gas and housing come to £3.4Bn

The Atlantic Bridge was a conservative atlanticist organisation in the United Kingdom. It was set up by Conservative politician Liam Fox in 1997 as a registered charity with the declared purpose of promoting the "Special Relationship" between the United States and the United Kingdom. It was dissolved by its trustees on 31 September 2011 following criticism by the Charity Commissioners over its partisan political activities.

wikispooks.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join