It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Multiple Shooters In Dallas - Leaked Photos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I don't understand your comment.

You call me a teenaged basement dwelling keyboard warrior, but then make fun of young'ns believing in mainstream spew?

Seems contradictory.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The only question I have is the police description of a triangulated attack on them in the area as it was happening. How could one person get to 3 different buildings at high level, not get seen doing so, and get all them shots off to make it seem like a triangulated attack?

Echoes. Thats also why he chose the place he did. Besides being a reinforce4d concrete parking garage with cement columns and a covered walkway to duck and hide behind, the geometry, his shoot and scoot tactics made the sound of his shots echo and confuse their source as well as the number of combatants.

Well trained soldiers with combat experience utilize force multiplying techniques.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
He was just a mentally ill, lone-wolf panty sniffer with absolutely no link to black live smatter, new black panthers or nation of islam.

End of discusiion.

Case closed.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

so it's more than likely they were shooting too, but did they have a target?

Not necessarily a target. Pin down fire.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oddly enough I'm pretty familiar with that exact shotgun. Which is why I noticed that when he started shooting faster, the muzzle was all over the place. Which is something not seen in the video of the shooter. The visible impacts of the rounds fired by the shooter in the column and wall behind and near the officer are all fairly level with each other.

Then there's that whole pesky magazine protruding from the shooter's weapon issue, as well.

Bottom line: shooter either had the physical ability to simply muscle a shotgun, with a large magazine, into more or less level shooting while both advancing on his target and firing rapidly; or it was something a wee bit easier to handle in rapid fire than a shotgun.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The only question I have is the police description of a triangulated attack on them in the area as it was happening. How could one person get to 3 different buildings at high level, not get seen doing so, and get all them shots off to make it seem like a triangulated attack?

Echoes. Thats also why he chose the place he did. Besides being a reinforce4d concrete parking garage with cement columns and a covered walkway to duck and hide behind, the geometry, his shoot and scoot tactics made the sound of his shots echo and confuse their source as well as the number of combatants.

Well trained soldiers with combat experience utilize force multiplying techniques.

Civilian descriptions would describe this but why would trained cops after filtering the info before making a statement?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
He went home and changed his pants

It may be some inside police officials not willing to go along with these cover ups who may have leaked this or will leak other things.

Of course the MSM--whores of the press--we wont get anything but the usual lies and propaganda and Pabulum.

Here we go again!
Just like in 1963 with LHO and numerous other lone gun nut scenarios. They’ve played this so many times that its getting real stale.

Just goes to show us we are in the still twilight zone, 1984 and worse.

Check this out

edit on 10-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Thanks for the OP you did a good job of digging.

Keep up the good work

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oddly enough I'm pretty familiar with that exact shotgun. Which is why I noticed that when he started shooting faster, the muzzle was all over the place. Which is something not seen in the video of the shooter. The visible impacts of the rounds fired by the shooter in the column and wall behind and near the officer are all fairly level with each other

I know that's why people use low recoil rounds.

I am not saying definitively it was a shotgun.

Just saying when the 'sparks' flew at that column when he had the officer on the ground, and the puff of smoke after wards.

Made me think shotgun.
edit on 10-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

No link to the new black panthers?

www.click2houston.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP there are underground halls and unlabeled elevators there a plenty.....kinda cool for those that know and moved around in 'em a little...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The official story is always bogus.

Don't you remember preschool? "IN 1492, Columbus Sailed The Ocean Blue"

He didn't? Someone else did? He did but it was not in 1492?
Tell me! I must know!
edit on 7/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I misread the OP.

Despite the SKS and an AK-74 using different cartridges, they still can look very similar to the untrained eye if the SKS' stock has been replaced with one to make it look like an AK variant rifle.

I imagine it's more just a mix up in someone who is unfamiliar with firearms than it is a conspiracy.

edit on 10-7-2016 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Shamrock6

Most likely a .30 caliber armor penetrating round. Passed through and through body armor, showering sparks and concrete dust on the other side.

Thats a hardened steel core penetrator.

I agree with this and was just going to comment with the same. If it was an AK-74 it's highly likely he was using comm-bloc surplus ammo with a steel core. That would most definitely leave sparks on concrete or asphalt.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Well I have seen another video that does clearly identify sniper rounds by audio, at the same time as the SKS gun which seemed to have explosive rounds, at the time of the policeman seen getting killed by the shooter on the ground, even with all the reverberation going on because of the buildings, which can fool you into thinking multiple shooters. But there were also a load of police around the corner, so it's more than likely they were shooting too, but did they have a target?
There is also the problem of media reports saying that there were suspects under arrest, and that they weren't talking...did media make that up?

See what you think anyway.

I watched the entire video. In the last 5 minutes, it does sound like there is another very large weapon: First the SKS, then the police 9mm, then something much larger. I guess it could be a police shot gun, but I would expect a shot gun to sound more like a BOOM than a CRACK.

I don't know what to think. Did any of the officers have shot guns?
edit on 10-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Go here to see the actual Saiga AK-74 he used.

lawofficer.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

That is a relatively rare form of SKS, if anyone was going to mistake that for anything else at all it would be another form of AK. 95% of SKSs out there look like the following

Russian SKS

Yugoslavian 59/66

So I'm going to have to disagree with you. It's incredibly rare to find an SKS with a folding stock (aftermarket) and AK mag conversion (possibly custom, possibly aftermarket, possibly a Norinco) and hardly the first thing anyone with even a basic knowledge of long guns would think of.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
a reply to: TerryDon79

That is a relatively rare form of SKS, if anyone was going to mistake that for anything else at all it would be another form of AK. 95% of SKSs out there look like the following

Russian SKS

Yugoslavian 59/66

So I'm going to have to disagree with you. It's incredibly rare to find an SKS with a folding stock (aftermarket) and AK mag conversion (possibly custom, possibly aftermarket, possibly a Norinco) and hardly the first thing anyone with even a basic knowledge of long guns would think of.

Bull - I know a LOT of people with SKSs, and one of the first things people do is swap out the stock.

A good amount of SKS, at least where I live, look like the one pictured in the OP. When you can get a cheap, plastic ATI SKS stock for ~ $60, why not?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Civilian descriptions would describe this but why would trained cops after filtering the info before making a statement?

You mean get confused? Initially nobody knows what they are up against. Remember, they were there to protect the demonstrators, loosely deployed, lightly armed, 'hanging around'. They couldn't anticipate what happened, and surely weren't prepared, initially.

Fog of war...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Go here to see the actual Saiga AK-74 he used.

lawofficer.com...

Thank you... lethal. 'Red dot' sight for low light, 5.45 ammo, easily controlled in rapid fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join