It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Multiple Shooters In Dallas - Leaked Photos

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Shamrock6

Most likely a .30 caliber armor penetrating round. Passed through and through body armor, showering sparks and concrete dust on the other side.

Thats a hardened steel core penetrator.

I agree with this and was just going to comment with the same. If it was an AK-74 it's highly likely he was using comm-bloc surplus ammo with a steel core. That would most definitely leave sparks on concrete or asphalt.

So where does one acquire 5.45 X 39 Comm Bloc 'surplus' AP?

Gun shows?

Edit: Oh, never mind...

sgammo.com
edit on 10-7-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I'm not really seeing any evidence of multiple shooters.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
So was Micah Johnson killed by the robot in the Bank of America Plaza Parking building on the other side of Main St from the El Centro College? The pictures of the parking garage in the media show the Bank of America Plaza Parking building but refer to it as the El Centro College parking garage?

Around the time the police officer was killed behind the pillar in front of the El Centro College on Lamar Street this video was filmed from the Bank of America Plaza Parking building (El Centro College parking garage?)

In the video you see can police cars and police officers around the intersection of Lamar and Main streets. When the camera person exits the parking garage at the rear on the corner of Austin street and Main street there is quite a heavy police presence between the college and the parking garage.

As seen in the video where Micah Johnson killed the police office in front of the the college on Lamar Street, he flees up Elm Street and disappears behind/into the El Centro College .
Presumably he then made his way through the college building. Then some time later he came out the other side onto Main Street and into the parking garage, making his way past that massive police presence seen in the video above?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
He was just a mentally ill, lone-wolf panty sniffer with absolutely no link to black live smatter, new black panthers or nation of islam.

End of discusiion.

Case closed.

Not quite.. I still want to know why the Dallas Police were firing rounds into the sidewalk, building and columns right where there own policeman was hunched down, looking for the killer-sniper. Has there been any answer to that yet? Is it possible that some of the 11 people who were shot, were shot by "friendly" fire?
edit on 7/11/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

Aside from online and SKS enthusiasts, I've seen 2 with a folding stock and AK mag mod. Both belong to me. By all means, be as indignant as you'd like. The fact of the matter is that these are NOT well known or widely recognized rifles to most people with only a passing interest in rifles. When I take mine out, the automatic assumption is AK because yes, they look similar to AKs. When I pull out my completely original Tulas, no one confuses that with an AK.

Mini 14? Yep. .30 carbine? Yep. AK? Never. Not once.

You also seem to be missing the point here. These weren't civilians saying it was an SKS, this was the police. The police DEFINITELY aren't going to stumble onto a Saiga 74 and say "oh yeah, totally an SKS there."

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah it's case closed. Sorry.

Call the Dallas police if you're that interested. Asking around on the Internet isn't going to do anything for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Asking Dallas P.D. if they were shooting rounds all around one of their own guys who was huddled by a building pillar would yield ZERO response. I'll take internet forum speculation, over ZERO, thank-you.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I wouldn't. I'd probably take neither, but since they were actually there I'd try for information from that source rather than from people who weren't there, have no experience in real investigation, and have no idea what they're talking about. If my efforts with the Dallas PD were not fruitful I'd probably stop there and go do something way more productive, like watching paint dry.

But why bother in first place? I already said case closed so you can move on now.
edit on 11-7-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Asking Dallas P.D. if they were shooting rounds all around one of their own guys who was huddled by a building pillar would yield ZERO response. I'll take internet forum speculation, over ZERO, thank-you.

You're not speculating. Your mind is made up as to that's what happened, and you want DPD to defend itself from your claim. Never mind that the visible impacts track along the wall with shooter's barrel as he corners the column. Nope, has to be DPD because you say so.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

I wouldn't. I'd probably take neither, but since they were actually there I'd try for information from that source rather than from people who weren't there, have no experience in real investigation, and have no idea what they're talking about. If my efforts with the Dallas PD were not fruitful I'd probably stop there and go do something way more productive, like watching paint dry.

But why bother in first place? I already said case closed so you can move on now.

That's not going to happen until someone finds out who had a sniper rifle.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: smurfy

so it's more than likely they were shooting too, but did they have a target?

Not necessarily a target. Pin down fire.

Round corners though?
In the video I posted, you can see a mass of police and vehicles, they are situated away from the junction of the street where the gunman was seen shooting the policeman. You also get glimpses of the police cars, looking out from inside the street level of the multi-story car park.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That video you posted is also my originally created video as well

I find the fact that you actually posted my breakdown video in OP funny.

I know we argue from time to time, so I am glad we can come together on some issues. I guess it shows a common bond between people looking for truth.

Thanks for the compliments, I appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I'm not going to pretend I know much of this story regarding tech detail but looking at some of the points on here there's a few questions and semi points of my own.

Regarding suspects under arrest, well I saw a guy on the street with a gun in one report, at a time like this would he not have been arrested as a suspect even if he wasn't doing any shooting, hence its plausible that there could be details of multiple suspect arrests without it being multiple shooters.

Double point / question. Pictures show a body but there 2 claims, 1 that he took his own life and the other that a bomb was detonated with C4 that killed him. So, which is it and if that was a bomb that killed him then apart from some red liquid the body looks totally intact?

Lastly, I read that he was shooting from multiple locations, both high and low, could he have physically got to all these locations in the time he had?

If yes then seems like lone shooter, if no then more than one?

edit on 12-7-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: carewemust

You're not speculating. Your mind is made up as to that's what happened, and you want DPD to defend itself from your claim. Never mind that the visible impacts track along the wall with shooter's barrel as he corners the column. Nope, has to be DPD because you say so.

If the general consensus is that the Dallas Police were NOT firing rounds in the direction of one of their officers couched by the building pillar, I accept it. Time to move on to the Number #1 priority, which is getting Hillary beat on 11/8/16.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea
a reply to: TerryDon79

That is a relatively rare form of SKS, if anyone was going to mistake that for anything else at all it would be another form of AK. 95% of SKSs out there look like the following

Russian SKS

Yugoslavian 59/66

So I'm going to have to disagree with you. It's incredibly rare to find an SKS with a folding stock (aftermarket) and AK mag conversion (possibly custom, possibly aftermarket, possibly a Norinco) and hardly the first thing anyone with even a basic knowledge of long guns would think of.

You kidding me dawg? You know the Chinese make them in black with folding stock all day every day right? 2016 and you are telling people if it was an SKS it was an old wooden Russian or Czec one? Come on. Rare? Lol
edit on 7/12/2016 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

They don't sell modern Chinese SKS (Type 56) in the USA - haven't for 25+ years

Also 7n6 has skyrocketed in price in the past few years after the import ban. I'd be curious to find out if he was using it

I agree that looking at the rifle and calling it an SKS doesn't make much sense to me, that would be a very specific determination when he's clearly an AK variant.

Interesting that the terms 'sniper' and 'shotgun' were being thrown out in the confusion, when there are pictures of a guy with a mossberg bolt action standing next to someone with a shotgun during the protest. I'm not suggesting anything here though, obviously they weren't the only fire arms in the area that day.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

REally? You said case closed, so case closed...lol...

Jaden

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join