It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of Chaos in Minnesota

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

As a student of guerilla warfare and psyops the next step is open insurrection ,next weeks Republican convention I imagine will be kick off,theres a script here and most are playing the role useful idiot for some very sinister forces.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

As a student of guerilla warfare and psyops the next step is open insurrection ,next weeks Republican convention I imagine will be kick off,theres a script here and most are playing the role useful idiot for some very sinister forces.

Does seem to be the case. Wasn't there something in the news about security plans for that convention not being approved, or something to that effect? I seem to recall mention of not allowing them to keep "protesters" at a safe distance from attendees.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I trust fox over the other MSM sites.

Want some more Kool-Aid?

what? Did you mean to say this? Really?

That explains a lot about you, ChesterJohn. Fox is not to be trusted, man. That's not even funny. It's downright scary.
Change horses, and do it now. Please. Before it's too late.
edit on 7/11/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, BBC are far worse to trust than Fox. I just choose the lesser evil.

Maybe you need to change horses. Mine is still in his prime and is not out of breath or strength.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

LOL!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

NPR is my primary go-to source, actually....but I doubt you even know who that is.

But you know what? It doesn't matter.
So.....Okay, you win. I'm far too exhausted to care anymore.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

sure I do they are funded by the govt for the govt, even they the CIA has control. They are the brown shirts of today but dressed in black.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Really? Huh!! Cuz, they're the only ones that talk sense
and have intelligence
and calm
and discuss deep thoughts about any of this. And they use big words and long sentences.

Oh well. like I said - you win.
And now, by your leave, I shall away so you all can get back to your...uhm.... project.

Brownshirts, eh? You know what? I've seen that phrase a hundred times or more, and didn't know what it meant. So just now I looked it up.....
brownshirts.....

Got any more Kool-Aid?

edit on 7/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The problem we have with any Media right now is as I said CIA operatives inside making sure the agenda is pushed, whether it be climate change, LGTB rights, ISIS, false racism it is all part of TPTB manipulative hold on the masses.

It is a free mind (especially in Christ) that can see through this and know what is right and wrong or if you like good and evil.

edit on 12-7-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It is a free mind (especially in Christ) that can see through this and know what is right and wrong or if you like good and evil.

Yeah? Hmm. ..I don't know about that.....

Actually, I beg to differ. I saw a billboard:

And plus,

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Oh I could tell you tales about those AOG nutcases they are as bad as Westboro baptist but with hip music.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Oh, do tell!! Tell us how unseemly they are - those blasted WB people and the AOGs! Gahhhh!!! how misguided and toxic and untoward. Please, do share with us.

Also, please....share about how wrong and condemned and unholy and hopelessly tainted by the devil they are. And how you're saved and can breathe many sighs of relief. Please, tell us!

I can't wait!!

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sadly, when you would want to hear of unbiblical practices of groups who put their own teachings above the Bible and cause harm to those who are Biblical.

If you believe WB have Biblical foot to stand on protesting the way they do. Think again. No where is it found in scripture.

There are many Christian churches and organizations that have the Doctrine of men over sound doctrine of the Bible.

I have shared in the passed on some so to the threads here where I have already spoken no need to rewrite everything just to satisfy your flesh.
edit on 13-7-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I think WBC and all other churches that wield shame and punishment as their tools of oppression are dastardly.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Just checking to see if we have martial law and blue helmets yet or if you were just being a hysteric.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No just Murphy's law and a few baseball caps....

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Well if the civil disorder continues and more people get hurt it wont be long.

Summer is still young.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Even that is unbiblical

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Well if the civil disorder continues and more people get hurt it wont be long.

Summer is still young.

Doubt it.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Even that is unbiblical

What in tarnations is considered unbiblical?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join