It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of Chaos in Minnesota

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Seems the manly the young and mixed race group of BLM does not want peace after all, nor real justice, they just want chaos. We all know where their actions will lead to, MARTIAL LAW and the blue helmets coming out to bring calm.

www.foxnews.com...

Artificial BLM spring is upon us.
edit on 10-7-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Martial Law and blue helmets? Overreacting much?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
We should stop labeling them as protesters, because what protesters use MOLOTOV COCKTAILS?!

And they say they want justice...

Disgusting. I laugh at this kind of "democracy"

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Do you have any idea how much chaos could be created by having the cops and protestors shooting each other to pieces?

Wouldn't be hard to make it happen. Two like-minded people ... one on one side of a crowd and one on the other.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Seems the manly the young and mixed race group of BLM does not want peace after all, nor real justice, they just want chaos. We all know where their actions will lead to, MARTIAL LAW and the blue helmets coming out to bring calm.

www.foxnews.com...

Artificial BLM spring is upon us.

How many other times in the past when their have been violent protests was Marital Law imposed?
Why is this time any different other than for those that think Obama is the AntiChrist and the catalyst for every bad thing ever.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Protesters in Greece, Italy, Spain and France use them every time.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

These BLM types are real weak in terms of their demonstrations and protests.

Do some research on the 1960's riots; whole cities burned.......National Guard was called in and real bullets flew. Washington DC was under siege and they had to deploy the US Army to secure the government buildings. Downtown Newark was burned to the ground and countless hundreds died across the US.

This BLM bunch doesn't impress me one bit!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Seems I'll be using this a lot.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This is just the beginning TPTB want riots in the streets and this very well may be the catalyst they have been hoping for. It is either this and martial law or after Trump is elected.

You say you are a student of history. And we see history repeating itself right now.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Oh, and that's somehow supposed to make it okay?
I wonder how are you able to have an answer to everything. I'm using the word answer instead of justification, because I don't believe anyone in their right mind would justify any of this.

What peaceful protesters that fight for justice or whatever lie they say, use weapons that have the ability to kill a innocent person?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you want to fight against tyranny, you don't fight with people who are just doing their bloody jobs in order to feed their families.

If they want real change, you organize a massive protest, and march straight to the White House and declare your demands. That's what my people did when the peace treaty was signed with the Nazi Germany, and that's how the fascists took over the country in their march to Rome in 1922.
edit on 702k2016Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS I was alive and witnessed those riots in the 60's I know exactly how this can go even further once the mass mind people see it happening there and they want to do it in another city today.

Dallas 1964 lone gunman kills the president, Riots all over the country over racism until 1970, Bill Ayers bombed banks and killed police. Sensing any similarities?

The difference today instead of two races, BLM a mixed lot, it is the people against the Police.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Oh, and that's somehow supposed to make it okay?

You asked a question. I happened to know the answer.

I wonder how are you able to have an answer to everything.

I read things outside of my own bubble.

I'm using the word answer instead of justification, because I don't believe anyone in their right mind would justify any of this.

You think disrupting a system that treats you as second class is unjustified? Tell me how the world looks from down on your knees and how salty boot leather is.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
We should stop labeling them as protesters, because what protesters use MOLOTOV COCKTAILS?!

And they say they want justice...

Disgusting. I laugh at this kind of "democracy"

Molotov cocktails?
Can you provide proof?
There were plenty of streams form last night, and none showed that.

Plus nice avatar, I can tell you care about how revolutions are done, and peacefully right?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The Civil Rights movement didn't start off crazy, it grew crazy because no one listened when they marched. The South literally had to be set on fire for things to even start to change. The 60s weren't so long ago, you would think those lessons wouldn't have been forgotten.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I have never seen the system treat anyone as second class citizens except congress treating the middle class as second class when it comes to entitlements.

This is just the beginning TPTB want this.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Really surprised ISIS aren't trying to get in on the action and take advantage of all the civil unrest

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
From news reports, BLM protesters were angry because they could not get close enough to police to provoke them in to a reaction and then blame them for "police brutality".
Barricades have gone up in front of police stations to keep them from getting too close. They were warned not to cross the line, but some did and were arrested.
BLM's tactics have hurt their cause far, far more than it's helped. People see them as nothing but racist, dangerous radicals.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If t's any consolation, there was a BLM march in my city here in the U.K today.

It passed through peacefully.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Uh-huh.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join