It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Americans.....Listen up!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Tsubaki
I don't personally know a single Black person that will vote for Clinton. Do you? Like, in real life?

Why did you title your thread 'African Americans...Listen up' ?

Unfortunately, most Black voters will vote for Hillary + any Democrat name on a ballot.

That’s because democrats mostly deal with their interests

Their interests are record unemployment, abortions on demand, single mom households, stagnant inner cities, record imprisonment, excessive high school drop out rates and rampant poverty?

What a bargain!

Hi. Black american male here.

I have a full time job making north of 70k per year here in the northeast. I've never had a child out of wedlock, never been apart of an abortion. my parents both raised me in the same house. I don't live in an inner city, I live currently in a suburban area. I've never been to prison, never been arrested in fact. I have a high school diploma, and my bachelors degree.

I've also alerted ATS moderation to your racist ramblings.

Can you good sir, say the same about yourself?

(post by DBCowboy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

After my last post, do you honestly think I am racist????

Because I am surely NOT!!

I actually believe in what I have posted. Truly believe.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Sadly, I am not in a position of privilege. I grew up in a racist town in a racist state, my parents were even racist, and my best friend was black. I don't feel the need to PC the term, he was my best friend and we were inseparable. Neither one of us had anything but each other. We were buds of the heart.

You don't know me, or what I stand for. My words are clear.

I'm not telling you who to vote for...I'm just suggesting who NOT to vote for!!

The rest is your choice.

P.S. I am the LEAST racist person you will ever know!!

I don't need YOU to tell me who to vote for. I am an adult who can critically think for myself. And despite what biases you may have, many, many other black men and women can also do the same. And guess what? A lot of us don't like Hilary! The problem is this:

Do you go around telling other white people who to vote for?? I doubt you do!

Does your best friend know that you get online and make condescending posts towards Black Americans, talking down to them and telling them what to do???
edit on 8-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Oh good god ... here:

“The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns,” Clinton said. “Then, they basically clamped down, going forward, in terms of having more of a background check approach, more of a permitting approach, but they believed, and I think the evidence supports them, that by offering to buyback those guns, they were able to curtail the supply and to set a different standard for gun purchases in the future.” Clinton said such a gun buyback program “would be worth considering” federally, “if that could be arranged.” She compared it to President Barack Obama’s so-called “cash for clunkers” program, which bought back old cars with lower levels of energy efficiency in order to stimulate the economy and reduce pollution.

HuffPo

A buy back program is not a mass gun confiscation.

Next.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Why do we have to call them "African Americans ? Why cant they just be Americans?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You only missed one thing. Don't vote for Trump either. He'll do what his overlords tell him to do too. He's not saying it, cause he needs the republican base votes for this election, but you mark my words, he's every bit = to Clinton.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

We, meaning black americans AND other minorities, cannot even exercise our 2nd amendment rights in this country. It doesn't matter if the president is a democrat or a republican

That's the worrisome part. Just like that man who was plastered all over social media for being a suspect in the Dallas shootings, and his only crime, that he was legally carrying and a protester. Of course, as an innocent and law-abiding person, he turned himself in, but not before he received continuous death threats.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Name ONE thing I have said which is condescending to African Americans?????

Just one thing.

Again, I'm not TELLING anyone who to vote for, just suggesting who NOT to vote for.

I'm very confident you are highly intelligent and quite capable of making informed decisions. I mean no disrespect, honest I don't; I think you have taken my post wrong.

(post by stinkelbaum removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't personally know a single Black person that will vote for Clinton. Do you? Like, in real life?

Unfortunately, most Black voters will vote for Hillary + any Democrat name on a ballot.

Their interests are record unemployment, abortions on demand, single mom households, stagnant inner cities, record imprisonment, excessive high school drop out rates and rampant poverty?

What a bargain!

Sounds to me like you're describing the average Red State ... not the Democrats.

Are you confused?

Not in the least. Can't say for sure about you though. Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, Philadelphia, Baltimore... absolute bastions of the Republican party

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Australian government (and ours) does not see gun ownership as a right.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
Why do we have to call them "African Americans ? Why cant they just be Americans?

because what we called them before is extremely offensive. Believe it or not, the African American population deals with different issues than most of us suburban whites.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Did you just ignore this post?

originally posted by: neo96

Hillary is going to disarm you...and everyone else. Do not be mislead. Hillary is not your champion. She is in it for her, and her wealth and power! (i.e. the Clinton Foundation, et. al)

Yep.

Here's more...

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

What a bargain!

I have a full time job making north of 70k per year here in the northeast. I've never had a child out of wedlock, never been apart of an abortion. my parents both raised me in the same house. I don't live in an inner city, I live currently in a suburban area. I've never been to prison, never been arrested in fact. I have a high school diploma, and my bachelors degree.

You apparently have a thin skin too. I could care less about the melanin content.

Also, congratulations. You followed the blueprint that prevents people from falling into poverty. Graduate, get a job, get married, then have kids.

My comments are about what the Democratic party is doing to the black population in America, not that blacks want those outcomes. Exactly what has voting Democrat done for inner city blacks living Detroit, Chicago, Kansas City, Baltimore, St Louis, Philadelphia, etc?
edit on 8-7-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hillary gives me hope, because if my career crumbles away, I can always make it as a lying politician in DC...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

"E" for effort!

I dont know how big of an African American crowd we have here on ATS.

But I dont think there are enough to make a significant impact. Just guessing.

You shouldve simply addressed everyone on ATS, not single a group out, because no one should waste their vote on Hillary, imo.

Of course its difficult to change someones political opinion...goodluck with that!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

I prefer to be called an American.

African American would imply that my ethnic background is from an african country, when in actuality my ethnicity is West Indian.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

What a bargain!

You apparently have a thin skin too. I could care less about the melanin content.

Also, congratulations. You followed the blueprint that prevents people from falling into poverty. Graduate, get a job, get married, then have kids.

My comments are about what the Democratic party is doing to the black population in America, not that blacks want those outcomes. Exactly what has voting Democrat done for inner city blacks living Detroit, Chicago, Kansas City, Baltimore, St Louis, Philadelphia, etc?

And based on the Republicans of late, they would be starving in the streets. Let's cut medicaid, let's cut food stamps, let's cut welfare, no where in the Republican speeches are there any common sense ideas about creating jobs that could lift people from poverty. Corporate welfare is what the Republicans are all about, more rich white folk BS.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I just want ONE quote from Hillary Clinton saying she wants to take all guns away from Americans.

Oh I know.

You want people to spoon feed you.

Well here ya go.

Hillary Clinton asserted, "90 people a day die from gun violence in our country. That's 33,000 people a year." Is that true? We checked and found that her statement was technically true but misleading.

CLINTON: I have been for the Brady bill; I have been against assault weapons. I have voted not to give gun makers and sellers immunity. And I would hope that [others] would join the Democrats who are trying to close the Charleston loophole. We need to move on this consensus that exists in the country. It's no longer enough just to say the vast majority of Americans want common sense gun safety measures including gun owners.

Remember the Brady Bill ?

That created the background check that created the FIRST time in American history the PEOPLE had to ask the states permission to practice their RIGHT.

www.ontheissues.org...

Killer HYPOCRISY.

Any right that requires you to take extraordinary measures to access it is no right at all,” Clinton said at that event.

Considering she said THIS.

thinkprogress.org...

The only thing that is RIDICULOUS, and UNSCRUPULOUS is anyone trying to defend Clinton.

edit on 8-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join