It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Americans.....Listen up!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

(post by Teikiatsu removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I understand your dislike of Hillary. In less charitable moments, I describe our choice as having to eat feces, or feces with ground glass.

Tell me though, have you ever heard her say anything about "taking away our guns"?

How about Obama. Obama was going to "take away our guns" as well, remember?

Six months left in his term, he better hurry, gonna take some time to pickup 340 MILLION firearms.

The greatest issues I have with those on the Right is that they make these stupid asinine generalizations.

It offends the mind.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Tsubaki
I don't personally know a single Black person that will vote for Clinton. Do you? Like, in real life?

Why did you title your thread 'African Americans...Listen up' ?

Unfortunately, most Black voters will vote for Hillary + any Democrat name on a ballot.

That’s because democrats mostly deal with their interests

Their interests are record unemployment, abortions on demand, single mom households, stagnant inner cities, record imprisonment, excessive high school drop out rates and rampant poverty?

What a bargain!

Sounds to me like you're describing the average Red State ... not the Democrats.

Are you confused?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Tell me though, have you ever heard her say anything about "taking away our guns"?

YEP.

LOTS of times.

(C) ommunist

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hilary Clinton makes Bernie Madoff look like a saint. She's the absolute worse...remember the three strikes law...a Clinton law? Then all of the private prisons popped up! Liking us to wild animals!!!

Now, she wants to be our savior...F#$@ her

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

YEP.

LOTS of times.

(C) ommunist

Quote her saying she's coming for your guns, Neo.

One time.

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Hillary is going to disarm you...and everyone else. Do not be mislead. Hillary is not your champion. She is in it for her, and her wealth and power! (i.e. the Clinton Foundation, et. al)
That is standard globalist policy
Hillary is going to take away your ability to defend yourselves against crazies, thugs and killers. She will.
All authoritarian tyrannies first disarm the population then centralize control and force.
The events in Dallas last night are tragic, and the shooter was a criminal, but going forward Hillary does NOT have your best interests in mind...none of you, and none of any of us.
She has CFR and Goldman Sachs interests in mind.
Vote for anyone, I don't care, but please take stock of these words and deny the Clinton Empire from taking office!!
Totally agree
This is my opinion. I don't care who gets elected...so long as it is NOT Hillary R. Clinton!!!

PLEASE....!!

I LOVE mankind and work hand in hand with all my colleagues; I see no color, I only see ability.

I am not a shill for anyone, but the handwriting is on the wall. Our future depends on it America! It DOES!!

The dark command has a lot of experience in divide and control. Racism is one of many tools they have in their arsenal. The terrorism threat is another tool.

link   

If the lying didn't sway people, if the elitism didn't sway people, if the attack on the women Bill molested didn't sway people, then Hillary taking guns away will probably be cheered by those on the left that are already too blind to see past their partisan noses.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What the hell OP? Our gun rights?? Look here:

A black man who was a registered concealed carrier was murdered in cold blood by a police officer 48 hrs ago. He informed an officer that he was legally carrying and his reward for doing so? he was shot 4 times in his car in front of his child, and was allowed to bleed out!!

We, meaning black americans AND other minorities, cannot even exercise our 2nd amendment rights in this country. It doesn't matter if the president is a democrat or a republican

Get it OP?

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SAME CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AS YOU DO. IF WE ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE OPENLY CARRYING, WE CAN BE KILLED EVEN IF NOT POSING A THREAT.

I despise both Clinton and Trump.

But for us minority American citizens, it doesn't matter who becomes the President. That has been made obviously clear over the last 72 hours in this god forsaken country

But go on, tell "African Americans" who to vote for from your position of privilege.

edit on 8-7-2016 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If the lying didn't sway people, if the elitism didn't sway people, if the attack on the women Bill molested didn't sway people, then Hillary taking guns away will probably be cheered by those on the left that are already too blind to see past their partisan noses.

Can you give an example of Hillary saying she's going to take all our guns away?

You seem to believe it; can you show us?

link   

Why don't someone start watching the videos ?

Begin here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then get back to me after a few weeks. Maybe months.

Because thats' how long it would take to get through ALL that material.

link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Why did you title your thread 'African Americans...Listen up' ?

A click bait.

I dont know any blacks voting for Hillary.

Politics of the United States of America: When did African American voters primarily switch from supporting Republicans to supporting Democrats?

LINK
edit on 8-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Good on you for not seeing skin color as a valid unit of measure in human beings, but the only cure for the identity politics at work in the enfeebled and tribalistic brains of racists is to not play it. Not all people are led by their tribalism to vote for this or that politician, and for that reason, not all people with darker skin are voting for Hilary. Break the identity politics first.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

She stated she'd like an Australian-style gun confiscation.

If you don't want to look it up, why bother me to?

link   

originally posted by: introvert
What does one have to do with the other?

The fact that Hillary will rely heavily on the African American vote to get into office. That's what.

Are you using the events in Dallas as part of your plea that black people do not vote for Hillary?

Well, that's kinda.....#ty.

No it was a warning for people not to put trust and faith in someone who doesn't give a flying # about their future or well being.

link   
a reply to: neo96

I just want ONE quote from Hillary Clinton saying she wants to take all guns away from Americans.

Do you have just ONE quote or not? You just claimed millions of times in your (G)oogle link.

So come on ... back up your ridiculous, unscrupulous BS comment just this once: ONE QUOTE.

Go.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Whose 'racebaiting' ?

Clinton: White people need to walk in the shoes of African-Americans

You for one, in my opinion.

Let me know if I can be helpful on anything else.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She stated she'd like an Australian-style gun confiscation.

If you don't want to look it up, why bother me to?

Because you chimed in on the claim ... surely you know when and where she said it, right?

Or is it just "common knowledge"?

Simple question ... I'd be glad to hear from anyone who supports this ridiculous BS, doesn't have to be you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Sadly, I am not in a position of privilege. I grew up in a racist town in a racist state, my parents were even racist, and my best friend was black. I don't feel the need to PC the term, he was my best friend and we were inseparable. Neither one of us had anything but each other. We were buds of the heart.

You don't know me, or what I stand for. My words are clear.

I'm not telling you who to vote for...I'm just suggesting who NOT to vote for!!

The rest is your choice.

P.S. I am the LEAST racist person you will ever know!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join