It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Americans.....Listen up!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hillary is going to disarm you...and everyone else. Do not be mislead. Hillary is not your champion. She is in it for her, and her wealth and power! (i.e. the Clinton Foundation, et. al)

Hillary is going to take away your ability to defend yourselves against crazies, thugs and killers. She will.

The events in Dallas last night are tragic, and the shooter was a criminal, but going forward Hillary does NOT have your best interests in mind...none of you, and none of any of us.

Vote for anyone, I don't care, but please take stock of these words and deny the Clinton Empire from taking office!!

This is my opinion. I don't care who gets elected...so long as it is NOT Hillary R. Clinton!!!

PLEASE....!!

I LOVE mankind and work hand in hand with all my colleagues; I see no color, I only see ability.

I am not a shill for anyone, but the handwriting is on the wall. Our future depends on it America! It DOES!!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't personally know a single Black person that will vote for Clinton. Do you? Like, in real life?

Why did you title your thread 'African Americans...Listen up' ?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
I don't personally know a single Black person that will vote for Clinton. Do you? Like, in real life?

Unfortunately, most Black voters will vote for Hillary + any Democrat name on a ballot.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

A click bait.

I dont know any blacks voting for Hillary.
How about the rant section next time you want to speak to an entire race of people?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Unfortunately, most Black voters will vote for Hillary + any Democrat name on a ballot.

That’s because democrats mostly deal with their interests

It’s not because they like the word democrat

You know better than they do who best regards their interests?

edit on 8-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

I do. I work in a very diverse environment. Again, I look at ability, not skin color (it means nothing to me).

The media spins things for racial division, they do; it sells advertisements. They are whores...the media (and the politicians).

I don't see color, but don't let the media spin this into something it's not.

People are furious, and perhaps rightfully so. Were the actions of this killer justified? NO! BUT, that doesn't erase the tension, and it doesn't erase the reality.

Today was a sad and tragic day, but these events could have been prevented, NOT by eliminating guns, but by eliminating anger and racial bias. In many ways I agree with some of the perceived racial bias from the black community. I absolutely DO NOT condone the actions of the Dallas shooter, but I've seen some tragic things in places like Detroit and Baltimore. It's sad; it's frightening...and in some cases it's WRONG.

link   
Shut up dude she has hot sauce in her purse!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The events in Dallas last night are tragic, and the shooter was a criminal, but going forward Hillary does NOT have your best interests in mind...none of you, and none of any of us.

What does one have to do with the other?

Are you using the events in Dallas as part of your plea that black people do not vote for Hillary?

Well, that's kinda.....#ty.

edit on 8-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This is based on your deep knowledge of who blacks will vote for, or are you 'generalizing' or being presumptive?
Dont answer. Ill guess and be presumptive too.

What a perfect circle we're in...
edit on 8-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hillary is going to disarm you...and everyone else. Do not be mislead. Hillary is not your champion. She is in it for her, and her wealth and power! (i.e. the Clinton Foundation, et. al)

Yep.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The bodies are not even out of the morgue and you're already using the tragedy as a chance to throw some mud on Hillary?

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm guessing reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. Sorry.

I believe my point is fairly clear.

No offense intended.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Hillary put plenty of bodies in the morgue before these heroic officers!!

Enough said.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Well I guess we should have phoned it in from Poland like others.

Then had a grand old time there.

T he laughing Mourner.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

No offense intended.

Not offended. Confused. Read this again:

What does the shooter in Dallas have to do with Hillary's intentions?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hillary is going to take away your ability to defend yourselves against crazies, thugs and killers. She will.

Vote for anyone, I don't care, but please take stock of these words and deny the Clinton Empire from taking office!!

This is my opinion. I don't care who gets elected...so long as it is NOT Hillary R. Clinton!!!

PLEASE....!!

I LOVE mankind and work hand in hand with all my colleagues; I see no color, I only see ability.

I am not a shill for anyone, but the handwriting is on the wall. Our future depends on it America! It DOES!!

Black citizens just like anybody can only choose from the available candidates.

None of the politicians ever really serve the interests of the citizen, so what is somebody to do

Vote for a republican who doesn’t even acknowledge that black people are being murdered by policemen Disproportionately

Vote for a party that totally rejects national health care for the poor

AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MAJOPRITY OF THE POOR

That rejects the voter’s rights act

I could go on and on

Read YOUR GODDAM HISTORY

RACISM ISNT CREATED OUT OF A VACUUM

As for guns the average black person doesn't want to get in a gun fight every night they come home from work
Sure the dems aren't perfect but people have to deal with what they given

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No offense intended.

Everyone's reading comprehension is fine. You devised a racist clickbait title, you're lying blatantly, and you're using an American tragedy with dead cops to stump for your political agenda.

Utterly disgusting.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The bodies are not even out of the morgue and you're already using the tragedy as a chance to throw some mud on Hillary?

Pathetic.

Although I agree with your post, I'm not sure why you bothered. On ATS any chance to attack a non Trump person is kind of doomed because of some people having an agenda that doesn't match to actual events. Stupid people are stupid people..... if they want to shoot their mouths off on an anonymous internet forum then at least they aren't shooting anything off in the real world.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

No offense intended.

And the idiots star your posts. Fascinating.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

He is..

Everyone does..

well, I happen to agree on his sentiment that Hillary is our worst possible choice.

She is psycho. I mean she probably is actually psycho. I've seen enough.. Trump is also possibly psycho though he strikes me more as just narcissistic, than full blown psycho.

I could be described as having democratic leanings.. I'm liberal in it's truest sense. the current leftist movements have me seeing fascism.. So now I'm a liberal libertarian??

anyway.

No one scares me more than that "person."

I actually havn't had any conversations with black people I know about who they are voting for, but the only people I have heard support hillary are 21 year old college girls who don't seem to read true data on what is really going on, but are avid followers of feminism and left news media in general.

So they are uninformed but think they have information and they are "smart" cause they're in college now..

They will vote for hillary. She's a woman. She's definitely not black of course, and she's not Bill Clinton either.. Her lies shine through.

Oh gawd flashback.. my former manager went around work asking people who they would vote for/what is their political leaning.. I remember it was mostly Gary Johnson and Libertarianism. So now I remember my friend saying they were libertarian but he's not going to vote and whatever, but he's NOT voting for hillary.
edit on 8-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join