It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
C'mon guys why the bickering.

originally posted by: roadgravel
Police press conf says the police blew up the suspect with robot and bomb. He did not commit suicide.

HUH?

I guess it beats lighting him on fire, which seems to be the time honored way of police disposing of you.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
So did they actually take the guy out with a freaking bomb strapped to a robot? That's one of the weirdest things I've heard. Great idea just seems very videogameesque.

Chief Brown confirmed this in the press conference. This is going to be a new trend going forward, I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: onequestion

Nope, 13 hours later and still practically nothing. I'm guessing the spin is going to be huge on this one.

If they won't release info then they have Islamic ties IMO
edit on 7/8/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Konduit

I gotta say I'm pretty amazed the cop said dude wanted to kill white people. I mean I appreciate the honesty but that's a risky move.

link   
"Martial Law" coming soon to a town near you, the one you live in.....

Are there any eyewitnesses to this?, or are we just babbling back and forth about something we watched on TV or the internet.

Don't be tricked into letting them come through and taking your weapons with nothing more than blurry, distant video as proof anything happened.

Go watch some CGI and convince yourself that this could not possibly be fabricated almost entirely.

....Or sit back and wait for more information to surface before jumping to conclusions....

link   
Just one man?

If one person can do this amount of damage, what is going to happen when 3 or 5 do it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Soros = BLM, Soros = Obama, BLM + Obama = Martial Law.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Well they have one in custody and apparently blew another one up with a bomb strapped to a robot so that's a confirmed two.

Methinks perhaps the shooter might be the type to lie to the police on occasion.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
"Martial Law" coming soon to a town near you, the one you live in.....

Are there any eyewitnesses to this?, or are we just babbling back and forth about something we watched on TV or the internet.

Don't be tricked into letting them come through and taking your weapons with nothing more than blurry, distant video as proof anything happened.

Go watch some CGI and convince yourself that this could not possibly be fabricated almost entirely.

....Or sit back and wait for more information to surface before jumping to conclusions....

Nope. Not a single eye witness. Anywhere. Not one. You nailed it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: roadgravel

Well they have one in custody and apparently blew another one up with a bomb strapped to a robot so that's a confirmed two.

Methinks perhaps the shooter might be the type to lie to the police on occasion.

Sure, but police are only talking about one person. It's being played as a lone gunman again.

link   
The planning is indicitive of a Military program........nothing impulsive here.....the bomb threats were SOP qeurilla tactics to bring in more targets.

Smells like Hillary and Obama and their handelers are working to deflect media from Trump.

link   

ROSWELL, Ga. — Police in a metro Atlanta city say someone opened fire on an officer from a passing vehicle and was apprehended after a short pursuit.

I think I might be staying in today.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: onequestion

Nope, 13 hours later and still practically nothing. I'm guessing the spin is going to be huge on this one.

If they won't release info then they have Islamic ties IMO

I'm beginning to feel this way myself.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

And lots of people just say things after the fact, especially if they think it will bump up their status.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Looks like they might have their excuse to declare it if enough people get too terrified from watching their 60" flat screens and scream for someone to fix an imaginary problem.

T'would be about what I would expect from a country of chickens as this has become.

Personally, about the only people in this world I find uncomfortable to be around and perceive as an imminent threat are law enforcement.

And I ain't even a criminal.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I'm making that assertion by the way the administration has been handling these events in the last year.

I'll be waiting to hear from the first whistleblower it seems to me like there has been some blowback from insiders about this already.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I think he did after the shooting and if that's the case he's a dirt bag

yea after the fact, couldn't let his precious protest be called off.
i wonder if the preps promised him no civilians would be harmed.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Diversion tactic #1, if we don't talk about it it doesn't exist.

No information on the shooters = known connection to radical ideology.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Apparently if your the right skin color, you have nothing to worry about. Ironic how much America has regressed, isn't it.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow just got back in but the OS is now saying lone man on grassy knoll? I thought it was very strange to have some sort of solid number of "two shooters" that kept being repeated by the media who was otherwise clueless lastnite.

Goes to show you just how much collective gossip does here. Try to keep that in mind here on ATS as we... gossip, because really that's what most of this looks like.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join