It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: ketsuko

Can we respect the dead, before we start blaming guns, blm,obama,cia and whatever typical bs you guys spout, my big brother is a cop, 2 of my uncles are cops, so pissed.

And I have cousins who are.

And I want to know what happened because it potentially impacts them.

Exactly. That whole "shut up and show some respect" comment is truly always only used by the people who want us to shut up about it because they do not seem to like the facts that are comming up about it. Feigned high ground.

Keep it up make more stuff up, showing respect is a great thing, too bad you dont get that.

Again, in what way do you purpose that people here would show respect in the way that you are demanding right here?

Stop making stuff up and wait for information to come out, im out work is calling.

What is this "made up stuff" you refer to? Who made up stuff?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If you can't handle the discussion, maybe you should take the time to grieve outside of this thread for the time being. Everyone heals differently.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: texasgirl

Conflicting message coming out of their conference(s).

None of this makes sense. How can the dead suspect say he acted alone? There were other shooters.

link   

link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I've never heard of blowing up suspects with bombs strapped to robots. Why not just shoot him with a bazooka if thats the

That said, ive never heard of a bomb, as the police chief put it, strapped to a robot being used before for killing someone.

The bomb on the robot could have been set of in order to set of the bomb he claimed to have on him.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Or some people are just sociopaths and needed any reason to kill?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The info about what the suspect said was from the negotiations with the last person killed in the building. He said he was the only person.

So it's what the one suspect said. For what that is worth.

Yes but that is not much evidence of it. Even a bit odd of him to make a point of that. In the meantime his buddies would have it easier to move around had the police just accepted that claim.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 08 Jul 2016 08:04:01 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

None of this makes sense. How can the dead suspect say he acted alone? There were other shooters.

The police negotiated with the man in the building. He wouldn't give up and they took him out. That's is said to be the source of that lone guy info, etc. What he told police.

link   

link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

He probably thought his comrades got away and was trying to help them get away.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Changa, an organizer with the Dallas Action Coalition, was calm and deliberate when he told The Daily Beast about the night’s events.

“If you don’t give the people justice after a certain amount of time they get hopeless and seek other means of justice.” In his 20 years of activism, Changa said, he could not get any response from the local Dallas community. “So it’s sad, but it’s ironic.”

He claimed to have talked with a fellow protester who spoke with the shooters beforehand. “We gonna kill somebody tonight,” the shooters allegedly told the protester. He described them as “young black guys,” and continued to note that “they’re not part of this community.”

Daily Beast

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Is there pictures of the suspects available?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Domo1

Changa, an organizer with the Dallas Action Coalition, was calm and deliberate when he told The Daily Beast about the night’s events.

“If you don’t give the people justice after a certain amount of time they get hopeless and seek other means of justice.” In his 20 years of activism, Changa said, he could not get any response from the local Dallas community. “So it’s sad, but it’s ironic.”

He claimed to have talked with a fellow protester who spoke with the shooters beforehand. “We gonna kill somebody tonight,” the shooters allegedly told the protester. He described them as “young black guys,” and continued to note that “they’re not part of this community.”

Daily Beast

Sounds like an organised execution squad from out of town. Organised by whom is the question. I'm surprised by the use of a bomb and also that one of teh suspects killed themselves. It doesn't sound like an American organised movement at all.
edit on 8/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Since they made IEDs, I wonder if they got online training from ISIS.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Attention!

Enough of the Off Topic posting about each other.

Stick with the topic of the OP.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Thanks! I was hoping someone would Google that and paste it. My freaking power company is on point so no more mobile.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

A lot that took part in the Ferguson riots and protests also came from other towns and cities. I dont suspect that if this turns out to be fact that it will change much.

link   
I would just like to leave this article here that links George Soros to funding activist agitators. So you could say he is behind this, surprise.

m.washingtontimes.com...

Also there was a link on craigslist Dallas for Crisis Actors a few weeks back, too many coincidences

archive.is...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So did they actually take the guy out with a freaking bomb strapped to a robot? That's one of the weirdest things I've heard. Great idea just seems very videogameesque.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Nope, 13 hours later and still practically nothing. I'm guessing the spin is going to be huge on this one.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join