It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: sg1642
If a link is made here with extremism or ISIS I will facepalm myself for every member on here.

Extremism is guaranteed though isn't it? I get the ISIS face palm, but don't smack yourself in the face on my behalf if extremism is the result, 'cos it seems to be the case.
well yeah the narrative we have is nothing but racist extremism if it is the case.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Not accustomed to staring your posts, but that's rock solid true.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So now my local news is reporting they found some journals in Micah Johnson ' s house and are going through them. Some member here predicted this!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just saw a transcript in FOX of initial police reports...Dispatcher announced building with rifleS pointing out of windowS.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
So now my local news is reporting they found some journals in Micah Johnson ' s house and are going through them. Some member here predicted this!

For effs sake...Why do these whacko's always keep journals?????? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ugh, hate coming back to a thread like this. So much to dig through. They are stating only one shooter now!!?!?? Umm.. we were all watching this live right?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just saw a transcript in FOX of initial police reports...Dispatcher announced building with rifleS pointing out of windowS.

I'll trust calm analysis by those involved as the cops collate what they saw and experienced over the initial dispatch call.

Nobody...dispatchers included...gets all the facts correct while it is happening.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Yeah, I find it a little weird. I don't keep a journal and neither do my friends. Or their husbands, for that matter.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

James Bond plots!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

They always find journals when they are trying to build the narrative they want. Darn it, I said 'they' three times.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

People who do this are often unhinged and their thoughts tend to scatter. There's only a few time when they feel focused. When they are doing something they are good at and like doing, and often when they write their thoughts down.
edit on 8 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   

To get their story out? Think about it, everything you have ever written, on the internet, in the case you went rogue could be considered your journal. But people who are so far gone that they would even consider mass murder might believe, rightly, that digital journals can be erased.

We are very averse to burning written journals, as a species. Weird really.

Just an opinion.

link   

I'll trust calm analysis by those involved as the cops collate what they saw and experienced over the initial dispatch call.

Nobody...dispatchers included...gets all the facts correct while it is happening.

While that's true, Dallas Police Chief, during the press conference, said the surviving suspect admitted to shooting, also. So the reports of rifles in windows is plausible.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

While that's true, Dallas Police Chief, during the press conference, said the surviving suspect admitted to shooting, also. So the reports of rifles in windows is plausible.

I would say fact, not just plausible. I will not believe this man was acting alone ever.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Damn...2 for 2..stop saying smart stuff I gotta star.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Also pointed out of car windows....

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
LEOs need small but lethal autonomous weapons that can be sent to kill a shooter so they don't have to screw around for hours with some fruitcake.

Maybe small flying explosive to cling to back of shooter and detonate.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Text

Text

Maybe they feel if they write down it becomes more real for them. Maybe they reread it and enforces their form of reality.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: I spell badly and my english aint so great either

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
LEOs need small but lethal autonomous weapons that can be sent to kill a shooter so they don't have to screw around for hours with some fruitcake.

Maybe small flying explosive to cling to back of shooter and detonate.

That would be nice, but Obama signed an Executive Order after Ferguson gutting LEOs' abilities to fight more militant well-equipped actors like the groups we see rising up now.

I don't buy the lone gunman spiel. The Dallas police chief said several times last night that they were shooting from above and triangulating. He didn't make that up.

The federal government sticks their nose in it today, and suddenly it is a lone gunman. Yeah, right!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
.. in the meantime Obama is laughing his ass off (literally) with his best buddy Cameron at the NATO congress.

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join